The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2021, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
chakachaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any bros pcc with bra before?

I think, I really si bei bian tai... My "luck kinda came when I worked in a school.

Many of a time I get to sneak into some rooms while those xmm doing their ECAs... always find bras to PCC into. Notable ones are those from dance society coz all charbor... then with time and patience, will be able to know which chio xmm carry which bag so will aim.

Most of the time is the bra itself... sometimes it's their water bottle. Got one time got a girl dabao burger... i jitao full load into the mayo with the burger...

Fuck man gets me real high to see my sperm on them one way or another....

Another breakthru came when I have access to the dorms.

Sometimes they hang laundry outside will PCC to them as well... one notable favourite is one swimsuit always hang out one... and i know it's used frequently coz after i pcc i will see stains... then come back a few days later no more.

Half of them also dont bother to lock their dorm doors i also dunno why... so i have a field day with their bras, toothbrush, toiletries. Will also search the room for photos so at least i know who is chio enough to pcc to.

Of course I do all this during school hours in the morning lah.

There was once I NEARLY got caught. I was inside one of the rooms doing my usual shit but somehow suddenly i felt something was wrong so i exited the room... just nice i can hear the elevator doors opening and a couple of girls stepped out sia... then entered the room i just came out from! Whoa cb if i slow by 20 secs my life would be over...

I think this habit caught on when i lost my long term gf then i think a wire came loose in my brain over the trauma so...
Old 31-08-2021, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 3
oldtimer888 is one of the Best!oldtimer888 is one of the Best!oldtimer888 is one of the Best!

Try getting your partner to take off the bra/panties she wore the whole day and jerk you off with it. You get to see her naked while she does that and the feeling is awesome. Best is you can cum into the lingerie and make her wear it back lol
Old 01-09-2021, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Guardian81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Any bros pcc with bra before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
I see, i always do that in the past when i go my friends house and pcc in the toilet when i saw his sister's soaked underwear or bra.
So did his sister suspect anything tat time? Did she give u a horny look every time she saw u?
E
Old 01-09-2021, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 12
TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakachaka View Post
Whoa cb if i slow by 20 secs my life would be over...
Great share Did you continue after this incident? Or you once bitten twice shy?
Old 01-09-2021, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian81 View Post
So did his sister suspect anything tat time? Did she give u a horny look every time she saw u?
E
Dont think so cause i remember there is 1 time, i stay over at my friend's house. I did the same to her soaked panties while showering. When it is her turn to shower i think she scrub her clothes then after her shower she put in the washing machine to wash. I dont think she suspect anything thing
Old 01-09-2021, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlooker View Post
Great share Did you continue after this incident? Or you once bitten twice shy?
Unfortunately no... But I stopped going inside the dorms and just take whatever that is outside.

Unfortunately or luckily, I have already changed job a long time ago so... now working in normal office building. The building have gyms so now target OL ladies or intern who got go home then they will keep their sports bra in their drawer or cabinets...

Too bad ever since Covid then all work from home all nv go gym at office so no more targets to zua... si bei dry.
Old 01-09-2021, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtimer888 View Post
Try getting your partner to take off the bra/panties she wore the whole day and jerk you off with it. You get to see her naked while she does that and the feeling is awesome. Best is you can cum into the lingerie and make her wear it back lol
bro this one you dunno one... it really takes a farking perverted mindset to purposely zua into other char bor's innerwear.... dunno how to describe the feeling...

For me, i draw the line at rape (I think it's really traumatic for the girl, very chek ark) but if the girl doesnt know then shiok. On one hand what she doesnt know, wont traumatise her, life goes on. On the other hand, ONLY YOU know, that somehow your sperm got onto her breast, mouth, pussy one way or another.
Old 05-09-2021, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jacquez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was staying in my wife's place all the time before married. Her sister always hang bright coloured bras (yellow, orange, pink, blue) in the toilet to dry so I use them to pcc but didn't shoot on it lah. Feel so high seeing the sister wearing it the next day
Old 10-09-2021, 07:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtimer888 View Post
One of my milf fb does that, we will meet for dinner after work and she will give me sneak-peek of what she is wearing (her bra strap, panties) while having dinner.. when we reach her place, she will make me wear one of her panties and strip her worn pair and let me smell it and then use it to fondle me until i am hard. i usually penetrate her wearing her panty while smelling her worn pair.

She gets aroused whenever she watch me smell or jerk with her panties - she will masturbate while watching me do that.. once after sex, she ask if i get aroused with another woman's panty. i told her i do and from then on, she has been "supplying" me with her colleagues, her boss panty (they go to the same yoga studio) - she told me she feel high and aroused "taking" panties for me and imagining me using them. recently, i ask her if i can have her daughter's panty (she is hot but only 18 yr) - she say no but then she suggested that she can take her son's gf ones... she stays over 3-4 days a week at her place.

the kinky part is that her son's gf is some hot influencer and her photos appeared on this forum several times. i saw her twice when she suddenly came home after we had sex and was having lunch. So far, i got 2 pairs of hers from my fb, one after her morning jog and one from overnight wear.. they are both seamless panty but the smell is heavenly.

my milf fb is not exactly hot or good in bed, but she is so-far the only one that is open-minded and willing to explore things to spice our bed sessions. so i am keeping her for good. we meet up once a week on her only off day that i really look forward to, she will always surprise me.

Reminder: dont PM/ask me any details or contacts.
Old 10-09-2021, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 4
mangoes49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacquez View Post
I was staying in my wife's place all the time before married. Her sister always hang bright coloured bras (yellow, orange, pink, blue) in the toilet to dry so I use them to pcc but didn't shoot on it lah. Feel so high seeing the sister wearing it the next day
Sounds very cute just from her panties colour! Did you sniff her used panties and did she smell great?
Old 10-09-2021, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
BOOMZZ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 10-09-2021, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOMZZ View Post
Wow power lah bro
Old 10-09-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
InoName deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After exercising is the best, after a tennis session went to friend's house to wash up. Being a "gentleman" I told her it's ok she should shower first I can wait. As she was in the shower, took off my pants and stroke in her room to get ready. Once she was done, entered the shower and raided the laundry pail. Sprayed onto her bra and even scoop some of it into her facial wash that she uses.
Old 10-09-2021, 02:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Loveforlove is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOMZZ View Post
Great stuff. Whose do these belong to?
Old 10-09-2021, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 15
Liphair is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLiphair is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLiphair is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InoName View Post
After exercising is the best, after a tennis session went to friend's house to wash up. Being a "gentleman" I told her it's ok she should shower first I can wait. As she was in the shower, took off my pants and stroke in her room to get ready. Once she was done, entered the shower and raided the laundry pail. Sprayed onto her bra and even scoop some of it into her facial wash that she uses.
Why would people do this to their friends? The world is a scary place
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1