The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2022, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2034 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by masam View Post
Always masturbate on my sil used bra whenever I'm alone at home. Haha.
That’s a perk of staying together. Used to do that with my brother’s gf lingerie. But too bad I had moved out.
Old 06-04-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Re: Any bros pcc with bra before?

I did a few time in the past at my friend's house before covid started. We will meet in early morning at her place, then i pass her my bag of clean clothes and asked her to help me keep in her room. After that we went bukit timah hill for hiking we took the longer route to hillview there then have lunch at the rail mall. After lunch we walked back to her house to rest and wash up. Sad her parents is always at home whenever i went there, if not i will go tru her drawers to sniff her bra and panties while she shower. So i have the habits of asking her to shower 1st then i shower, after she done with her shower. It is my turn to go, i will bring in my clothes, towel and my hp. Once i locked the toilet door i will go tru the pails to find her clothes specially her bra or sport bra and her soiled panty. Since its wet i will shower and rub her bra n panty on my hard cock till i cum. After that i wash off my cums and put back. Then continue my shower. These happend a few time when we went for hiking till this covid started. Then i nvr go to her place to shower as i dont want her parents to kena the virus then said is me who bring the virus to them.
Old 06-04-2022, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
I did a few time in the past at my friend's house before covid started. We will meet in early morning at her place, then i pass her my bag of clean clothes and asked her to help me keep in her room. After that we went bukit timah hill for hiking we took the longer route to hillview there then have lunch at the rail mall. After lunch we walked back to her house to rest and wash up. Sad her parents is always at home whenever i went there, if not i will go tru her drawers to sniff her bra and panties while she shower. So i have the habits of asking her to shower 1st then i shower, after she done with her shower. It is my turn to go, i will bring in my clothes, towel and my hp. Once i locked the toilet door i will go tru the pails to find her clothes specially her bra or sport bra and her soiled panty. Since its wet i will shower and rub her bra n panty on my hard cock till i cum. After that i wash off my cums and put back. Then continue my shower. These happend a few time when we went for hiking till this covid started. Then i nvr go to her place to shower as i dont want her parents to kena the virus then said is me who bring the virus to them.
Plot twist is she also installed a camera and spied on you doing that to her belongings
Old 06-04-2022, 10:01 PM
Samster

skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Plot twist is she also installed a camera and spied on you doing that to her belongings
This i not sure
Old 12-04-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 14
ah_ush deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

used to pcc with my ex tenants bras and panties.
anybody looking for chat about this fetish can https://t.me/yippieyh
Old 13-04-2022, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stud0702 View Post
Haha. Used to have a kik group. Now it’s quite dead.
kik.me/g/59N2CqE1ZnI6YsplaKwJPmQKTF8http://kik.me/g/59N2CqE1ZnI6YsplaKwJPmQKTF8
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...abuse-material
Old 13-04-2022, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtimer888 View Post
Try getting your partner to take off the bra/panties she wore the whole day and jerk you off with it. You get to see her naked while she does that and the feeling is awesome. Best is you can cum into the lingerie and make her wear it back lol
my ex-gf like to do such kinky thing when we go overseas.
Old 18-04-2022, 12:10 PM
Samster

I wonder how many brothers here during their secondary school years, pcc at your friend's bra or their sister's bra when you went to their house to play games or study? I did a few times at my friend's house while his sister was showering and my friends were engrossed in their games.

I went to peek my friend sister showering. I saw her taking off her clothes then her bra and shorts from the big mirror hanging at the toilet wall. Its also a big risk cause i can see her she can see me from the mirror. Lucky is she didnt notice me when she taking off her clothes.
I didnt peek any more while she is showering, but i went into the toilet after she finished her shower because having stomachache.

While in the toilet i saw her bra and shorts hanging at the towel rack. I faster clean myself and took her bra to pcc. As im about to cum, i noticed the mirror and saw my friend's sister looking at me and my hard cock with her bra over it. I think she didnt noticed me looking at her but i was in shocked the i cummed a lot on her bra. I pretend i didnt notice her and faster use the tissue and clean my cum. Flush the toilet wore back my shorts and wash my hands, by then she already left.
When i came out of the toilet, i saw her heading out and i continue playing my game with my friends.

Not sure what she will do when she came back from her outings. But every time i go over we like nothing happened i continue my games, she continue doing her things. Saw her bra and panties hanging at the towel rack when i go pee but i didnt do anything to it. Didnt see her peeking at me also. After graduated from sec sch, i rarely meet my friend to his house to play games.
Old 01-05-2022, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
Brabra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes... I remember doing that as well... Going to friend house after school for project. Will excuse myself or see if there is any chance to ransack his sister drawer. Anyone like to share where do you guys get your bra to cum on these days?
Old 27-01-2023, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 11
hahab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_ush View Post
used to pcc with my ex tenants bras and panties.
anybody looking for chat about this fetish can https://t.me/yippieyh
used to do that when i was in sec sch, my tenant is china jc girl. very fun days play with her bra and even g string haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1