The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 15-01-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
marcuswee199922 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jalan Molek

Good Info. Thanks!
Old 15-01-2023, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
ChocolateDisco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

JM14G16

Got queue at around 6pm and G18 just got taken, saw G16 available and went for her instead.

Looks: Quite fair SYT, can almost mistake for Chinese
Body: Almost petite but have good amount of meat
Boobs: Enhanced C/D, highly recommended for those who like busty petite girls.

She will bathe you at the start and thoroughly clean your 2ic, very friendly vibes.

BBBJ: She will tease a lot before reaching your 2ic, but slow and relaxing, no DT
FJ: once she cap you she will start riding and change positions after awhile or on request. Not so tight but still good feeling, even with my average size can see her clinching, not sure if hurting or not. Within 10 min I busted.

GFE: Very friendly. Not bad command of English, able to hold basic conversation. She will engage in friendly talk after the session. If you not a talker also she will know, she will simply lie down beside you like gf and play with your nipples.

Overall 8/10 would RTF
Old 15-01-2023, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
ChocolateDisco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jm14G16

Wanted G18 but got queue at 6pm and suay G18 just got taken. Only G12 and G16 available so I took G16

Looks: Quite fair skin, can almost mistake for Chinese.
Body: Not so petite but good level. Have tattoo on side of body
Boobs: Enhanced C/D, recommend for those who like busty petite girls.

She will shower you and thoroughly clean your 2ic, friendly vibes.

BBBJ: she will tease you a lot before reaching your 2ic, slow and relaxing, no DT.
FJ: once she cap you she will immediately start riding, will change position after awhile or on request. Busted within 10 mins.

GFE: Not bad command of English, will engage in friendly conversation with you. Otherwise if you not a talker she also know, she will simply lie down beside you like gf and play with your nipples until time.

Overall 8/10 would rtf
Old 15-01-2023, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1543 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Tried G10 today cos one day I saw her while I was choosing my regular G9. She look pleasant from far that day.

But I was kinda disappointed with her looks. Not SYT I was looking for.
Makeup abit heavy. Meaty body with sizable natural B cup boobs

Name: Mai

Despite the disappointment with her looks, Boy was I surprised with her BBJ skill. Balls lick, tongue twirling from tips to shaft, strong suction. And it lasted long, about 10mins or more? She even took a mint in her mouth before she do the BBJ. I was controlling myself not to cum.

At last I survive to the FJ, She started to cowgirl. Then change to doggie which when the buzzer sounded. Quickly ram hard and fast to finish off. She got a meaty ass so doggie is a must.

I must say the BBJ is the highlight of her service. Probably one of the best BJ I had so far. Plus she is very friendly too.
Old 16-01-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 0
rizwano is one of the Best!rizwano is one of the Best!rizwano is one of the Best!

Did Emma. Pretty nice and horny lady. Price was good too.
Old 17-01-2023, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3100 / Power: 17
veins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Brother, Jm14 G1 go back liao?
WA! really arh? I like her sia. Though plastic but she got the look. Cant talk one.
Old 17-01-2023, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rizwano View Post
Did Emma. Pretty nice and horny lady. Price was good too.
Who is Emma?

Like Jane Austen's Emma or Emma Raducanu?
Old 19-01-2023, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of

Went yesterday during a hot afternoon. Wanted to take 16 but a bro infront of me took her first. Ended up taking 9. Friendly and fair skin girl. Quite pretty and gentle no rush. Able to communicate in eng well. Ended with a short massage session. Will try 16 next.
Old 19-01-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sexdiamond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Used to be my fav house. Pre covid was $40. Some girls even offer anal for a price but can't remember their name as it was before covid. Now wondering if there's still any there that offer anal? Thanks to any info on this matter. Tyvm
Old 20-01-2023, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future

JM14G6 is probably the prettiest in this house IMO. She puts on heavy makeup though. Enhanced boobs with small nipples, enchanting eyes, limited English. Good BBBJ, grinds on you cowgirl. Used to be KTV girl in Phuket. Recommended!
Old 25-01-2023, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9472 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone knows if jm14 still have surcharge today?
Old 25-01-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

Sorry what time they open ya?
Old 26-01-2023, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbrudder View Post
Who is Emma?

Like Jane Austen's Emma or Emma Raducanu?
Wa bro if got Emma raducanu please let me know!!! I’ve been wanted to fuck her since she ever won the US OPEN grand slam.

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 26-01-2023, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
Default sashimi
Sorry which hse u referring to?
Old 26-01-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Sorry which hse u referring to?
14 fourteen
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1