The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2023, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
traveler99 is Cool - loads of Potential
Can someone please help me with post Covid Geylang pricing

I have not been frequenting the houses in Geylang much since they reopened post Covid as I have been quite busy with the stables on the board.

I'm a bit confused about pricing for what level of service as things appeared to have changed post-Covid.

In August I went to a Thai house on the corner of Westerhout and Lor 20. It was $150 for 60 minutes and two shots. A good chunk more than before Covid but I figured things were just reopening plus inflation from being closed for a couple years and many houses had not yet reopened so supply and demand was not in my favour. Had a great session though.

I didn't go back to one of the houses until this week since as mentioned I have been very busy with the stables on this site and figured prices would normalize to closer to pre-Covid levels.

I was at 43 Westerhout, a place pre-Covid I have visited more times than I can remember. Was told it was a $100 for 60 minutes. Pre-Covid this would have been two shots. Picked a girl and went to the room. Had a short 2 minute shower with her and then to the bed and she started working on me right away. Few minutes of BJ and then into full service. Thought she was trying to get the first shot done so there would be recuperation time. After finishing got like a 3 minute massage and then she told me to get dressed. I said I thought it was an hour. She said no this was it. I was literally in and out in 15 minutes, so not good value at all. Was quite unimpressed and this was literally the first time I had a less than rewarding experience at this house. It was one of my regular places pre-Covid and it never disappointed. Not sure if she was confused about the length of time it was supposed to be or what.

Can someone let me know what the going rate is and for what service at the Thai houses in this post-Covid world as it seems it has changed. I've looked through a number of the posts and prices do not seem to be consistent like they were pre-Covid.
Old 04-01-2023, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 14
electronics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Can someone please help me with post Covid Geylang pricing

Went Thai house $120 for 50 mins in VIP room
Old 06-01-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 6
lolipoppop has much to be proud oflolipoppop has much to be proud oflolipoppop has much to be proud oflolipoppop has much to be proud oflolipoppop has much to be proud oflolipoppop has much to be proud oflolipoppop has much to be proud oflolipoppop has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by electronics View Post
Went Thai house $120 for 50 mins in VIP room
Whats the difference VIP room and normal bro
Old 06-01-2023, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5243 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveler99 View Post
I have not been frequenting the houses in Geylang much since they reopened post Covid as I have been quite busy with the stables on the board.

I'm a bit confused about pricing for what level of service as things appeared to have changed post-Covid.

In August I went to a Thai house on the corner of Westerhout and Lor 20. It was $150 for 60 minutes and two shots. A good chunk more than before Covid but I figured things were just reopening plus inflation from being closed for a couple years and many houses had not yet reopened so supply and demand was not in my favour. Had a great session though.

I didn't go back to one of the houses until this week since as mentioned I have been very busy with the stables on this site and figured prices would normalize to closer to pre-Covid levels.

I was at 43 Westerhout, a place pre-Covid I have visited more times than I can remember. Was told it was a $100 for 60 minutes. Pre-Covid this would have been two shots. Picked a girl and went to the room. Had a short 2 minute shower with her and then to the bed and she started working on me right away. Few minutes of BJ and then into full service. Thought she was trying to get the first shot done so there would be recuperation time. After finishing got like a 3 minute massage and then she told me to get dressed. I said I thought it was an hour. She said no this was it. I was literally in and out in 15 minutes, so not good value at all. Was quite unimpressed and this was literally the first time I had a less than rewarding experience at this house. It was one of my regular places pre-Covid and it never disappointed. Not sure if she was confused about the length of time it was supposed to be or what.

Can someone let me know what the going rate is and for what service at the Thai houses in this post-Covid world as it seems it has changed. I've looked through a number of the posts and prices do not seem to be consistent like they were pre-Covid.
Sounds like you got ripped off...
𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐁𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞.
Old 06-01-2023, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Are you a foreigner or looked like one?
Old 06-01-2023, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 14
electronics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolipoppop View Post
Whats the difference VIP room and normal bro
VIP room has a bath tub which the lady will soak in together with you.

A special stool with the middle open so the lady can have her hands massaging balls and little brother. Like those seen in Japan AV.

Free flow can drinks, nuts, biscuits, and cup noodles.

Very nice room. Should try at least once.
Old 07-01-2023, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 18
GreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by electronics View Post
VIP room has a bath tub which the lady will soak in together with you.

A special stool with the middle open so the lady can have her hands massaging balls and little brother. Like those seen in Japan AV.

Free flow can drinks, nuts, biscuits, and cup noodles.

Very nice room. Should try at least once.
How many shots?
Which house?
Got nuru?

I thank GOD i can eat,play and fuck at Geylang everyday!

And i am Chinese.

Work hard...HUMANS.

Dumb animals like me have to work very hard in our youth.
Old 16-01-2023, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
traveler99 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by xylphz View Post
Sounds like you got ripped off...
Oh I know I got ripped off at the second place, whether it was intentional or the girl didn't know how much time I paid for.

It was why I was asking about what prices were post Covid. Like with everything else there does seem to be quite a lot of inflation.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1