The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2023, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 2
Shortymorty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShortymorty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Cheating pleasures

As XinYu opened the door I greeted her. She smiled back shyly. She didnt have her usual ponytail and was wearing a cute blouse-dress (the simply a bit frills type). I walked in and told her I bought the condoms. As we made our way to her room I asked

Me: babe you okay with me or not…
XinYu: ya… I very nervous now but is ok I want to do it. I never even wear bra
I stun. I didnt even realise LOL! Her boobs too small already I never even realise. I smiled and told her she very naughty. Embarrassed she pulled me towards her room.

As she locked her room door I smelled something from her —-- She was wearing perfume! Wah what a cute gesture
Me: you wearing perfume ah why smell so good
XinYu: I use my mother one, the conditioner also
Me: wah so ready

I said as i pulled her towards me and we kissed. Of course I didnt want to be too aggressive for her first time so we started slow, but before long we were on the bed, frenching all the way. Her bed was a single bed so there wasnt much space so we cuddled and continued kissing.

Before long I couldnt take it anymore and my left hand slowly went down as I grabbed her boobs through the dress. The nipples were already erect and I could feel them through the dress as I started caressing her small A cups. As I gave her nipple a little squeeze XinYu suddenly broke off the kiss and let out a light moan.

Stunned I look up at her and she blushed, clearly enjoying herself. I grinned and told her to relax and I will take care of her. I reached the bottom of her dress and pulled her out of the dress. Now she only had her white panties on and was on the bed next to me. I took of my shirt as well and threw mine and her dress aside.

I pulled her closer to me and we continued kissing. This time, I started playing with her boobs with both hands, switching between tickling her nipples and caressing the whole tit. As I slowly kissed her down her neck I laid her down in front of me and I hunched forward to continue kissing my way down to the (airport runway) boobs.

XinYu the whole time was gasping and was pulling tightly at her bedsheets, letting me play with her slim body. I kissed her boobs and sucked on it lightly. XinYu moaned again, this time with more intensity. As I kept playing with her boobs I was getting more stimmed and decided it was time to move on

I slowly pecked my way down to her pussy, kissing her inner thighs first before giving one last kiss to her private areas still covered by her panties. Her white panties were already slightly stained with her juices so I got up and and pulled her panties out of the way. XinYu didnt give much resistance as I took off her underwear but once her pussy was exposed she shyly used her hand to block the view, her slim thighs squeezing together attempting to block the sight
XinYu: I shy….
Me: is okay babe…
I leaned forwards and gave her a kiss
Me: you want I turn off the light? I want you enjoy your first time
Old 26-01-2023, 07:44 PM
Samster

Shortymorty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShortymorty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wah shag i type so long not even done with first part LOL not even to the juicy part yet but alrigt I will jiayous myself in the spirit of cny

I believe the joy of cheating is the fact that I am betraying my own loved one so I decided to in depth explain my first time with my gf so the feelings of betrayal will be more understood by u bros so please understand the process

the cheating incidents will happen in future parts

anyways the continuation of the first time for XinYu will be done soon so stay tuned tonight or tmr
Old 26-01-2023, 10:38 PM
Samster

Xinyu nodded and I turned off her room lights and pulled the curtains, dimming down the room. It was still daytime so there was still light but more of a warm dim light than bright like before. I went back to the bed and kissed Xinyu again. I took off my pants as well and threw them one side. I pried open Xinyus hand and thighs and gave her pussy a giant sloppy kiss

Ahh~~ Xinyu moaned. As I sloppily licked and caressed her clit and pussy she got wetter and wetter, starting to even stain the bed. Her moans were getting louder and louder as well as I played more. While licking I was fondling my own cock as well, getting more and more into the mood. Before long i felt she was ready

I took the condoms and tore open 1 pack. Xinyu, still laid back looked at me and didnt say anything. As I put the condoms on, I leaned forwards to Xinyu, getting into missionary. I kissed her and asked if she was ready. She looked at me slowly and nodded, then looked down to my cock. I positioned myself to her pussy and slowly inserted

Xinyu: oww
A trickle of blood was flowing down her pussy and my cock
Me: shit you okay babe?
Xinyu: ya is okay keep going… slowly…

I complied and continued inserting until the whole penis was inside her. I looked up and asked
If she felt okay. She took a deep breath and nodded, telling me to continue. I started moving in and out of her slowly, looking at her face wincing with pain was a bit weird but I was also enjoying myself.

She was the tightest girl so far at that point in my life. Her small and slim frame probably contributing to that. In fact I swear I could feel myself hitting her womb walls at the tip of my penis (not that mine was exceptional mind you). Her small size made her easy to hold as I continued humping her.

Euhm~~ XinYu moaned after a while of me slowly going in and out of her. I could tell the pain was fading away and she was starting to feel it too. I decided to speed up and started piakking her faster.

As I moved faster, the sound of flesh hitting flesh started sounding out, mixed with the sound of XinYu’s pussy juices squelching. XinYu leaned up and hugged my neck, pulling me closer. I started frenching her, starting a war with her tongue

In between her gasps for air and her moans with my kissing, I was really enjoying myself, I could easily carry her body weight and was controlling the rhythm as I wanted while teasing XinYu’s mouth.

Gasping for air xinyu said
Xinyu: kor I feel weird kor

I ignored her and kept pounding her with the same rhythm, me getting into the mood as well. Take note this was the first time I fucked for awhile so I myself was feeling I could burst anytime

XinYu: KOR!! KOR!! I ….. I FEEL ….. AHHhhH!!!!!!!

XinYu tightened and started convulsing slightly, clearly climaxing. She let go of her hug and laid back on the bed, gripping the bed sheets. Feeling the sudden tightness I took my chance and immediately started pumping as fast as I could, enjoying the tight walls of her now no longer virgin pussy, ignoring her convulses.

My cock burst deeep into her pussy, squirting out ropes and ropes of my load. Both me and Xinyu panting for air. I took my cock out of her pussy and removed the helmet with my huge load.

While taking care of the helmet Xinyu was still gasping for air and laying on the bed, resting. After a while she sat back up and I joined her and sat next to her

Me: how was it? You okay..?
Xinyu: …..
Me: you okay?

XinYu didnt say anything, looked up at me and gave me a tight hug.
Thanks kor…. She said as she let go of the hug. I looked at her and we both smiled and gave each other a peck on the mouth.

After that we had to clean up the mess we made (plus the blood need clean) We didnt do again that day even though I still could I wanted XinYu to rest. I knew since we did it once we will do it again anyways so i held back that day.

After that we started doing having sex more, I would ask to have sex and she would comply, we fuck a few times in her room when her parents werent around and then zao. However, she was more shy on doing it in the uni halls and outside, so we stuck with doing it in her room. Slowly I even managed to convince her to give me a BJ.

Of course, with school it was hard to always fuck as we were in different courses and ccas but it worked out fine. Until temptation hit me….. Continued next time hehe
Old 27-01-2023, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
MiningXpert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortymorty View Post
Xinyu nodded and I turned off her room lights and pulled the curtains, dimming down the room. It was still daytime so there was still light but more of a warm dim light than bright like before. I went back to the bed and kissed Xinyu again. I took off my pants as well and threw them one side. I pried open Xinyus hand and thighs and gave her pussy a giant sloppy kiss

Ahh~~ Xinyu moaned. As I sloppily licked and caressed her clit and pussy she got wetter and wetter, starting to even stain the bed. Her moans were getting louder and louder as well as I played more. While licking I was fondling my own cock as well, getting more and more into the mood. Before long i felt she was ready

I took the condoms and tore open 1 pack. Xinyu, still laid back looked at me and didnt say anything. As I put the condoms on, I leaned forwards to Xinyu, getting into missionary. I kissed her and asked if she was ready. She looked at me slowly and nodded, then looked down to my cock. I positioned myself to her pussy and slowly inserted

Xinyu: oww
A trickle of blood was flowing down her pussy and my cock
Me: shit you okay babe?
Xinyu: ya is okay keep going… slowly…

I complied and continued inserting until the whole penis was inside her. I looked up and asked
If she felt okay. She took a deep breath and nodded, telling me to continue. I started moving in and out of her slowly, looking at her face wincing with pain was a bit weird but I was also enjoying myself.

She was the tightest girl so far at that point in my life. Her small and slim frame probably contributing to that. In fact I swear I could feel myself hitting her womb walls at the tip of my penis (not that mine was exceptional mind you). Her small size made her easy to hold as I continued humping her.

Euhm~~ XinYu moaned after a while of me slowly going in and out of her. I could tell the pain was fading away and she was starting to feel it too. I decided to speed up and started piakking her faster.

As I moved faster, the sound of flesh hitting flesh started sounding out, mixed with the sound of XinYu’s pussy juices squelching. XinYu leaned up and hugged my neck, pulling me closer. I started frenching her, starting a war with her tongue

In between her gasps for air and her moans with my kissing, I was really enjoying myself, I could easily carry her body weight and was controlling the rhythm as I wanted while teasing XinYu’s mouth.

Gasping for air xinyu said
Xinyu: kor I feel weird kor

I ignored her and kept pounding her with the same rhythm, me getting into the mood as well. Take note this was the first time I fucked for awhile so I myself was feeling I could burst anytime

XinYu: KOR!! KOR!! I ….. I FEEL ….. AHHhhH!!!!!!!

XinYu tightened and started convulsing slightly, clearly climaxing. She let go of her hug and laid back on the bed, gripping the bed sheets. Feeling the sudden tightness I took my chance and immediately started pumping as fast as I could, enjoying the tight walls of her now no longer virgin pussy, ignoring her convulses.

My cock burst deeep into her pussy, squirting out ropes and ropes of my load. Both me and Xinyu panting for air. I took my cock out of her pussy and removed the helmet with my huge load.

While taking care of the helmet Xinyu was still gasping for air and laying on the bed, resting. After a while she sat back up and I joined her and sat next to her

Me: how was it? You okay..?
Xinyu: …..
Me: you okay?

XinYu didnt say anything, looked up at me and gave me a tight hug.
Thanks kor…. She said as she let go of the hug. I looked at her and we both smiled and gave each other a peck on the mouth.

After that we had to clean up the mess we made (plus the blood need clean) We didnt do again that day even though I still could I wanted XinYu to rest. I knew since we did it once we will do it again anyways so i held back that day.

After that we started doing having sex more, I would ask to have sex and she would comply, we fuck a few times in her room when her parents werent around and then zao. However, she was more shy on doing it in the uni halls and outside, so we stuck with doing it in her room. Slowly I even managed to convince her to give me a BJ.

Of course, with school it was hard to always fuck as we were in different courses and ccas but it worked out fine. Until temptation hit me….. Continued next time hehe
Nice story. Haha got a feeling Xin Yu is the type who will cheat on you and fuck other uni guys too. She seems like the girl who likes to have fun!
Old 27-01-2023, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1725 / Power: 13
Gixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant future

Deflowering a virgin is always a good experience!! The tightness is beyond comparison. Nice one bro!!
Old 27-01-2023, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of

Excellent story! Looking forward to next episode! Upped your points as motivation!!
Old 01-02-2023, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Please continue
Old 01-02-2023, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 3
Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!

support! continue pls
Old 01-02-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 13
WiseGuy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWiseGuy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
Excellent story!
Yup, it was quite well written
Old 08-02-2023, 09:55 PM
Samster

Hi bros im back… was busy with work and life so here I am typing in my free time when i lazy do anything

Continued story 2: cheating on my gf

Anyways from where I left last time I started having sex with my gf then XinYu. She was still shy as always but I always try my best to get her in the mood to have more fun so we can both enjoy. Of course I naturally tried to get her to bj me but it took a while to convince.

Anyways around 2 or more months after her first time school got busier and busier, with both of us in different courses when we had to work on school projects we had to sometimes cancel our plans to suit each other.

We were both staying in hall I had a double bedroom with another guy and we both would go home on fridays to spend time with family (or with each other) etc over the weekends. However because of my roommate XinYu never wanted to do it in the room as she stated it was abit too embarassing

At that time my sex life was pretty active about 1 time a week or so but of course it wasnt enough —- XinYu was still getting used to it and didnt really have the stamina for more than 1 most of the time, therefore I proposed her to bj me

I remember it was around september and I had group projects ongoing with my other course mates. It was a busy time we were staying back till late everyday to rush our project. For privacy I wont say my course lol but lets just say need to do a lot of handiwork. It was a Friday and I remember I was still with my group legit working until sian already. We were at a communal table working and it was already 7pm

XinYu stood at the other end of the hallway where the table was at and waved at me. She caught my eye and I decided to take a break and talk to her.

I walked up to her while wiping the glue off my hands on my already dirty trousers
XinYu: babe havent end yet ah
Me: yah babe I legit sian alrdy…
XinYu: so late alrdy ehh, u dont want go home ah
Me: cannot leh, I dont want do on saturday also might as well finish tonight
Xinyu: Dinner how leh….. We were supposed to go eat food then go home together…
Me: cannot lah babe legit busy… I got cup noodle in my room i eat after I finish. You go back first bah u live at Sengkang need take so long go back
XinYu: aww….. Okay then babe I love you
Me: me too babe
Xinyu: see you tmr.. I give you something nice

XinYu winked and smirked at me, she leaned forwards towards me to kiss me, her hand drifting off to my private area. She gave my little bro a little squeeze and whispered right in front of my face
Xinyu: I want to practise
She whispered and gave me a kiss

I stood there, admiring the feeling of the kiss and the slight touch on my cock. Once she let go she turned around and said bye, holding her bad and headed away. I couldnt helpp but fantasize about what she was going to present to me and smiled, getting slightly stimmed already.

I went back to my table soon to continue the work and we worked late until 10.30pm alrdy. In the group there were 3 more guys and 1 girl. Of couse I wont talk about the guys lol but the girl was someone from netball, called Yonn. She had slightly tanned skin (like a nice latino light brown tanned skin), thick lips and most important of all —-- the thighs of a goddess. She was a chinese indonesian and was quite popular as she was quite an extrovert person.

Anyways Yonn always wore either tight jeans or when she played netball wore those short short sport pants that really did justice —-- her thighs were plump and juicy, with her athletic ass no doubt anyone that was with her was a lucky man. Boobs wise was plain probably not more than C (but still bigger than XinYu’s LOL)

Looks: 7/10 thick lips, mixed blood so face is more unique like those indo models way but not so pretty as models and had light brown tanned skin, long jet black hair
Body: 8/10 just lacking in the boobs area probably but the thighs were legit eye candy everyday

Anyways the group was finishing up the project but we needed a place to store it safely. Ultimately as I was going back to my hall room to take some things to bring home my room was elected for safekeeping the project.

Me: wah how to carry sia this so bulky I need 1 more person help me carry the other end leh

Of course as it was late and the hall was in the opposite direction I didnt think anyone will want to help me. The project wasnt actually very huge but I still had some books to carry so it would be a pain in the ass.Then I got the help i needed—--- Yonn suggested she help me carry my bag and books so I can focus on carrying the project without dropping anything. I asked again if anyone wanted to help but no one was willing. Everybody was shagged out already so I was like okay lor 2 people enough anyways.

Once we parted ways me and Yonn made our way to my room. On the way me and her had some small talk. Everytime there was a door she would have a spring in her step and run forwards a bit to open the door for me who was carrying the project with both hands.

Everytime she ran forwards I couldnt help but look at her nice brown thighs —- she was in short sport pants and I could clearly see her smooth unblemished thighs jiggle and bounce when she took each step to open the door. I legit just wanted to give it a little squeeze to feel how nice her plump thighs and ass felt.

Anyways once we were in my room I placed the project on my table and Yonn helped set my bag down beside my bed. It was almost 11pm already and the hall was very quiet and empty already as it was friday and everybody goes home.

Me: Yonn how you going back? Quite late already
Yonn: I dont know leh, i think i might go back my hall then tomorrow then go home leh, you?
Me: I think i eat cup noodle then sleep here bah abit too late already

Before long I invited her to eat cup noodles together and we were choosing the cup noodles from my drawer. As I bent forwards into my drawer to take out the cup noodles Yonn sat onto my bed asked a question
Yonn: Earlier the girl your girlfriend ah
Me: huh?
Yonn: earlier the girl wave at you
Me: orh ya she my girlfriend. Why leh?
Yonn: nothing. I just abit curious.
Me: oh

Then Yonn leaned forwards and smirked, her right hand forming into an “O” and jerked it up and down in the air
Yonn: I saw where she touching just now
She said as she simulated hj motion and grinned in my face

Of course I, embarrassed, didnt know what to say and just smiled awkwardly back at her

She stopped her motion and folded her arms, standing up whilst saying
Yonn: I stay here tonight can or not? Very late already i dont want go back my room

She took a step towards me and came face to face with me, saying in my face
Yonn: I wont tell her…
She said as one of her hand walfted to my trousers

And if I told you I didnt stim this moment I would be lying. The pent up blueballs from XinYu in the evening and now a girl trying to tell me that she wants me that night legit got me half erect. I didnt think I would be cheating on XinYu anytime soon as things were going alright but since Yonn was so direct I couldnt help but already falling into a trance

I kissed Yonns thick luscious lips lightly while holding her chin with one hand. I looked back at Yonns face as I let go of the kiss and I could tell by the way she also leaned into the kiss that she wanted more

Her hand on my trousers drifted into the trousers and found itself on my bare cock.
Yonn: wah hard already ah
Me: you so hot how to resist

I didnt think a fellow course mate was would be so direct somemore is someone whos so hot and I was getting hard. She pushed me on the edge of my bed and made me sit down as she pulled down my trousers. Yonn kneelled before me, her fingers tickling up and down my shaft.
Old 09-02-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

nice nice... keep it coming. Thank you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1