The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 09-07-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 16
M&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Screwing maids

share this cotact
Old 09-07-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 15
everyday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant future

I headed to LP alone, perhaps was too rush a request for keen bros to go along. Was shocked with the wave of the pinoys, from the young to the old. Is really hard to observe in this environment. Kind of lost hope for the day... Suddenly, got a text from one i meet up last month and wanted to meet me. Make my day! After a few messages, she asked to borrow money, in a subtle approach. I made it clear that I need companion. It took a long while for her to reply, OK. I told her that I'm giving her as pocket money, and she sounds happy. That's fine, after all, she is my type. Pick her up, go straight to nest..
Old 09-07-2018, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
Yup... too horny in a faraway land with only 1 wkend off per week and pent up frustration during working 6 days a week.. She actually ask to go to my place as she can stay out late.. But kinda startled me for a second and chose the lazy way to wank it off hassle free...

Smtimes if the gal gets too cock hungry, cant help but to wonder if she has been banged countlessly here...
Yes definitely.. touch sure no problem.. u want f them. Some bery easy some try to play hard to get..
Old 09-07-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 27
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

I have a visiting pinoy who will visit my apartment to do weekly house cleaning.

She's in her late 20s and she look cute and has a sweet smile. She is better looking than most pinoys in Lucky Plaza.

Has dirty thoughts when I was high on alcohol while she is doing the cleaning and ironing for me

Last edited by hccheonger; 09-07-2018 at 05:16 PM.
Old 09-07-2018, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by everyday1song View Post
I headed to LP alone, perhaps was too rush a request for keen bros to go along. Was shocked with the wave of the pinoys, from the young to the old. Is really hard to observe in this environment. Kind of lost hope for the day... Suddenly, got a text from one i meet up last month and wanted to meet me. Make my day! After a few messages, she asked to borrow money, in a subtle approach. I made it clear that I need companion. It took a long while for her to reply, OK. I told her that I'm giving her as pocket money, and she sounds happy. That's fine, after all, she is my type. Pick her up, go straight to nest..
How much you give her for pocket money?
Old 09-07-2018, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hccheonger View Post
I have a visiting pinoy who will visit my apartment to do weekly house cleaning.

She's in her late 20s and she look cute and has a sweet smile. She is better looking than most pinoys in Lucky Plaza.

Has dirty thoughts when I was high on alcohol while she is doing the cleaning and ironing for me
its not dirty.. its wholesome and natural.. we r part of animal kingdom u know... hehe
Old 09-07-2018, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 27
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

I will keep it that way and adore her cuteness...

Quote:
its not dirty.. its wholesome and natural.. we r part of animal kingdom u know... hehe
Old 09-07-2018, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

To put yourself safe, if you have any urge, please ask before you do anything. Don't get yourself destroy just for woman, it's not worth it at all.
Old 09-07-2018, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yup... too horny in a faraway land with only 1 wkend off per week and pent up frustration during working 6 days a week.. She actually ask to go to my place as she can stay out late.. But kinda startled me for a second and chose the lazy way to wank it off hassle free...

Smtimes if the gal gets too cock hungry, cant help but to wonder if she has been banged countlessly here...
bro good reaction, dont invite trouble home

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 09-07-2018, 11:17 PM
Samster

Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by everyday1song View Post
good move bro, so how much you give her finally ?

Old 09-07-2018, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quote:

just tell her your body also needs cleaning ... see how

Old 09-07-2018, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

woah! that's awesome bro....

Quote:
went some maids fav gathering place to recce and happen to see a maid having lunch with her friend. Gathered enough courage after i realise she was alone shortly.. went up to her and intro... She gave a smile and started the conversation.. ho seh liao...

then ask her to go out nearby thats "not too crowdy" to chit chat..

Long story short.. lead her to some quiet place and started rubba her from the back with my swollen prick.. quite shiok as she has perky round arse.. she turn round and we french for a while before i guided her hand into my jeans.. she remarked that its so hard and gets me all hot .. unzip and lowered my underwear to let her pcc while i enjoyed the moment... ask her to give a BJ but was declined, sadly..

Oh well after jerking for a while , can sense it cumming and i just ask her to look at my prick while it started shooting loads of thick cum..

after that we parted ways ... what a day!
Old 10-07-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 15
everyday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
How much you give her for pocket money?
Hello bro, longtime no see, how are you? You still chiong tui na?
I gave “五十大洋“. That's what she asked for.

P.S. reply to bro Apollo too :-p
Old 10-07-2018, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ncp800 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Bro have experience with her ? Mind sharing. Thanks
Old 10-07-2018, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
matey1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
went some maids fav gathering place to recce and happen to see a maid having lunch with her friend. Gathered enough courage after i realise she was alone shortly.. went up to her and intro... She gave a smile and started the conversation.. ho seh liao...

then ask her to go out nearby thats "not too crowdy" to chit chat..

Long story short.. lead her to some quiet place and started rubba her from the back with my swollen prick.. quite shiok as she has perky round arse.. she turn round and we french for a while before i guided her hand into my jeans.. she remarked that its so hard and gets me all hot .. unzip and lowered my underwear to let her pcc while i enjoyed the moment... ask her to give a BJ but was declined, sadly..

Oh well after jerking for a while , can sense it cumming and i just ask her to look at my prick while it started shooting loads of thick cum..

after that we parted ways ... what a day!
u damn hiong eh bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1