The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 12-05-2018, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post

He opened dedicated thread for himself and Naemlo, however it seems he talking to himself.
SEAJ is smarter...
Old 13-05-2018, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Sukhumvit Suites just beside Soi Cowboy will be the best choice. Around $60 / night. Hotel rooms are modern, trendy n most importantly girl friendly!
Thanks for the recommendation.. but it was way off my budget for the dates I am going. Was quoted $76/night before taxes by Agoda. Ended up booking Double One by Aspira which is near Nana. Not sure about this but just took the leap of faith.

Nevertheless, thanks for your recommendation. Will upped you tomorrow.
Old 13-05-2018, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Supporting u/myself... we are 2 identical person.
U two different nick also people same you same person?

I have few people using my nick and people said I am a clone. And I don’t know them.Hahaha what a joke
Old 13-05-2018, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 7
oppais is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroppais is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Guys, no squabbles here ok. lol.

Anyway i have been to their very localise ktv. Go in order 1 beer, 120baht, and its the big bottle kind, anyway for those who don't know, nana or soi cowboy is 150-180 baht for a small bottle.

And i can choose lady to sit with me. They actually all lingering outside the ktv and you can see clearly who is pretty and who is not.

Once you choose lady, lady come sit with you, its another 120baht for 45mins of companionship. Seriously, no LD or or what.Just 120 baht for 45 mins.

For the price, really nothing to complain. But they do not go booking. I ask direct lady, did not ask the mamasam who intro lady to me. I also did not tip the mamasam, fyi.

For senior bros, can enlighten me this kind of localise ktv, really no booking? I really doubt so because lady earn so little only.

Anyway its a chance encounter. Next time if i have chance to try another joint, will update again.

But defintely worth trying.

As for location, its near hua mak airport link, around 5 mins bike ride. Don't know the exact address, so i can't really give a good guide to it.
Old 15-05-2018, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 11
Xyborg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXyborg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
prior to exact date of your trip, one month time chat up on social with at least 20 girls.
Add line or wechat, pick out those potential ones.
Dig dig abit, but how are you gonna find ctcs of these girls in bkk, when you're in sg. Wechat nearby location not going to work, Line also no nearby function.
Old 16-05-2018, 01:16 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oppais View Post
Guys, no squabbles here ok. lol.

Anyway i have been to their very localise ktv. Go in order 1 beer, 120baht, and its the big bottle kind, anyway for those who don't know, nana or soi cowboy is 150-180 baht for a small bottle.

And i can choose lady to sit with me. They actually all lingering outside the ktv and you can see clearly who is pretty and who is not.

Once you choose lady, lady come sit with you, its another 120baht for 45mins of companionship. Seriously, no LD or or what.Just 120 baht for 45 mins.

For the price, really nothing to complain. But they do not go booking. I ask direct lady, did not ask the mamasam who intro lady to me. I also did not tip the mamasam, fyi.

For senior bros, can enlighten me this kind of localise ktv, really no booking? I really doubt so because lady earn so little only.

Anyway its a chance encounter. Next time if i have chance to try another joint, will update again.

But defintely worth trying.

As for location, its near hua mak airport link, around 5 mins bike ride. Don't know the exact address, so i can't really give a good guide to it.
From your description it could either be Lad Phrao or Rhamkhamhaeng....

Post some pics of the area...... then I can zero in on the exact location for you.
Old 16-05-2018, 09:08 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
From your description it could either be Lad Phrao or Rhamkhamhaeng....
5 mins ride Hau Mak airport link will not reach Lat Phrao and Ramkhamhaeng...should be in Phatthankan area which I know a few.
Old 16-05-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 7
comrade2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercomrade2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercomrade2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bro been to florence club near srinakarin there? Can enlighten ?
Old 16-05-2018, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
5 mins ride Hau Mak airport link will not reach Lat Phrao and Ramkhamhaeng...should be in Phatthankan area which I know a few.
Should be ramkhamheng area in bang kapi.
lots of ktv and massage in that area, prices are also cheaper than inside bkk.
i havent tried before though, only been to 1 massage and the number of girls there was pathetic, somemore is vietnamese girls.
Old 16-05-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Should be ramkhamheng area in bang kapi.
lots of ktv and massage in that area, prices are also cheaper than inside bkk.
i havent tried before though, only been to 1 massage and the number of girls there was pathetic, somemore is vietnamese girls.
5 mins, bike from Hua Mak airport link is difficult.... Anyway, whether is it in Ramkhamhaeng or, all guessing.
Old 16-05-2018, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by comrade2 View Post
Any bro been to florence club near srinakarin there? Can enlighten ?
Another g-club, what u want to know? Google should a lot of info on this.
Old 16-05-2018, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Florence G-Club

Quote:
Neighbourhood style KTVs can be found all over Bangkok.
Not all hostesses will go out for ST/LT.

You've to play your cards right.
But if one is a Korean superstar then getting laid is not a problem lah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by comrade2 View Post
Any bro been to florence club near srinakarin there? Can enlighten?
Quote:
Another g-club, what u want to know? Google should a lot of info on this.
Florence is Tier 2 G-Club.

G-Club Tier Type

Back in the days besides opening Tier 1 G-Club memberships, I will also specially open one membership from Tier 2 G-Club and use it as a watering hole to whack the free ice and mixers on an easy night out alone.
Minimum spending policies are more lax so will be more economical.

When one is overdosed on Bangkok cheonging already.
Any cheong place also sian liao.
Drink in Tier 2 G-Clubs at least have free entertainment and cost wise can be cheaper than going to Thonglor/Ekamai pubs due to free ice and mixers with membership.

However in recent years after I discovered Pretty Girl (PG) pubs I'm more drawn to such pubs now.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 16-05-2018 at 11:06 PM.
Old 17-05-2018, 04:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Florence G-Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Neighbourhood style KTVs can be found all over Bangkok.

However in recent years after I discovered Pretty Girl (PG) pubs I'm more drawn to such pubs now.
What are Pretty Girl pubs? Where can I find them?
Old 17-05-2018, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 8
youmee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Bro, where can find PG pub and how does it work?

Anyway for G club, i google, how come looks like a big stage with tables around? I thought it is supppose to be KTV room? Pardon for the ignorance.

And normally buy the membership, the leftover bottles can keep for how long? The free flow of drinks is until all bottle finish?
Old 17-05-2018, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quote:

I stick to beer garden... cheap tower beer.

I am still wondering, why will others think that we are the same person with 2 different nicks.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1