The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2018, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Do you still love your wife?

Came across another thread by TS talking about his wife...

Frankly speaking, this is the very first time in my entire life i heard of a person who studies in some of the top school in Singapore marrying a spouse that spends half her time playing Pokemon Go.

Life is full of surprises i must say

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 06-07-2018, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
Stabbed in the heart, hope that you have already taken her pussy, if not then it's quite a loss for you and a well paid lesson on relationship building.

Hope you have a better life now, cheers.
Spend soo much money for a few fuck(her pussy is not virgin anyway).. no thanks, i better fuck geylang cat150. No drama and happy ending.

I consider paying her as studying fees and learn what a good women would be. Is a good life lessons thanks to her😂
Old 06-07-2018, 10:51 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post

Frankly speaking, this is the very first time in my entire life i heard of a person who studies in some of the top school in Singapore marrying a spouse that spends half her time playing Pokemon Go.

Love is blind, until you are able to see it clearly, it will be too late. Damages done and cannot be repaired. Just like a broken china plate or vase, even if you are able to glue it back, there will still be cracks remaining which may not be visible to the naked eye.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 13-07-2018, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post

When we got married, Pokemon Go doesn’t exist. How am I supposed to know this will happen.
Old 13-07-2018, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

No need to take such comments seriously, hindsight is 20/20.

What matters most is you & your wife set limits on social behaviors towards the opposite sex. You should probably try to help wean your wife off Pokemon. Shes just using it to fill a void in her life,so help her find her compass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
When we got married, Pokemon Go doesn’t exist. How am I supposed to know this will happen.
Old 15-07-2018, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 8
youmee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I can feel TS. Can say in a similiar situation. Used to complain, now getting used to it.

The real problem is SOCIAL MEDIA/ FB. Always protracting the blissful moments.

Car and condo, even afforadable and payable by CPF, you so sure 10 years down the road, you still have a job? Our payment for housing is ridiculous by any standard. Although it has been reduced to 25 years, but who can forsee what happen 25 years later? Many housing loans in many countries only stretch to 10 years, which is forseeable future for a reasonable time frame.

I have friends who stay in EC,all paid for by CPF. So what? His debt is more than me. He still need to pawn gold in months of needs. Should i envy such a lifestyle?

I have friends go travel japan, spends 10k above, come back, in debts of credit card bills and still need borrow money from me. Should i envy they go japan before and i did not?

And you know what, their social media accounts dont post the bad, only the goods. WTF.

Many are living in a world of dreams in Singapore especially. Its so toxic.

No right and wrong, i tell my wife, she is free to go, if she find someone better than me and can give her a better life. I can only strive daily to be better. But i cannot become better overnight. That is reality.
Old 15-07-2018, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
You are screwed. Get ready for a scary divorce if she finds a 'better' man.

My ex wife did just that. Complained i was not good enough. Then she felt that why must she settle for lesser. Then the affairs came. Again and again until she got into the most prospects probable one and she divorced. Turns out the other guy dumped her as well. And since I'm already out, she lost the both bones In life and in reflection.
Can intro ur wife?

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 17-07-2018, 03:29 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreebiezWanker View Post
Can intro ur wife?
You want to take over?

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Old 17-07-2018, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
You want to take over?
He intro, I try la. See how much she can dig from me.

U want join the Q bo? lol

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 19-07-2018, 12:45 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreebiezWanker View Post
He intro, I try la. See how much she can dig from me.

U want join the Q bo? lol
My small head want, but my big head don't allow.

Old 20-07-2018, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by youmee View Post
I can feel TS. Can say in a similiar situation. Used to complain, now getting used to it.

Car and condo, even afforadable and payable by CPF, you so sure 10 years down the road, you still have a job? Our payment for housing is ridiculous by any standard. Although it has been reduced to 25 years, but who can forsee what happen 25 years later? Many housing loans in many countries only stretch to 10 years, which is forseeable future for a reasonable time frame.

I have friends who stay in EC,all paid for by CPF. So what? His debt is more than me. He still need to pawn gold in months of needs. Should i envy such a lifestyle?

I have friends go travel japan, spends 10k above, come back, in debts of credit card bills and still need borrow money from me. Should i envy they go japan before and i did not?

And you know what, their social media accounts dont post the bad, only the goods. WTF.

No right and wrong, i tell my wife, she is free to go, if she find someone better than me and can give her a better life. I can only strive daily to be better. But i cannot become better overnight. That is reality.
Give these people 1 -3 years and they surely run into trouble. It is only a matter of time. However my wife lacks wisdom to see that shit will happen to these people later.
Old 20-07-2018, 04:21 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quote:
Give these people 1 -3 years and they surely run into trouble. It is only a matter of time. However my wife lacks wisdom to see that shit will happen to these people later.
人比人,气死人。 天有多高,风有多大, 海有多深,没得比较的。

到头来只是一个谎言。

Old 20-07-2018, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by youmee View Post

I agree car and holidays are liabilities. But condo is disputable. I know some people who have gone from hdb to condo to landed housing just by paying the monthly installments at each stage. Each time their property appreciates, they take profit and upgrade. Extra money, keep in bank or go holiday. I also know of people who stayed in hdb their whole lives. Both category of people are still working, so there is no added stress or less stress. Just investment decisions. Like you said, no right or wrong answers. Your choice in life.
Old 20-07-2018, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 7
PrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of lightPrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of lightPrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of lightPrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of lightPrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Basically these women have wrong values. They value the ‘better’ life. Want more. It is not as if I am not giving her a good life. She doesn’t work. She eats at restaurants and I have no debts and I am the one taking care of my kids.
So she's a stay at home mom, and you are the one taking care of the kids.

How does she spend her 9-5 hours?
Old 21-07-2018, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AudT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I often ask myself this question. Do I still love my wife? Her complaints about me are always about me not buying condo and car.
I have my reasons.

To me buying condo is a pure waste of money since there is almost no way to make money from it since property prices here are unlikely to increase.
A car is a liability. Unless it is used to generate income, it is a waste of money to me too. I can save $1000 more a month by cabbing.

Due to her complaints, there are frequent quarrels and she says I am useless.
My wife is not smart. She see other people do this and that she also want to do the same. Typical Singaporean
I feel for you, I really do. It's lonely when the person you've married holds different values. Buying a condo isn't all bad. If you buy an old condo, it's big and even if you've to renovate lots, best case scenario it may go en bloc and you've a windfall. A car is expensive but the convenience is invaluable. But nevermind that, it's important you let her know the reasons behind your decisions. All the best xo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1