The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 06-06-2017, 02:55 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Walan eh do you have to spam 4 different threads to make the same announcement!?

Lately more and more comedians appear in Thailand threads.

All past postings are also spam and zero contribution!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
maybe he lonely.... need tonycheong2 to show him the secrets of thai puying
Old 06-06-2017, 02:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
maybe he lonely.... need tonycheong2 to show him the secrets of thai puying
No free lunch in this world.
Want short cut for tips then should pay tuition fees first.

If too cheapskate to pay then just open WeChat and look around.
Many ladyboys will want to make friends with you!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 06-06-2017, 08:57 AM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

555 ladyboy... wait don't know he ao gan FL or FL ao gan him
Old 06-06-2017, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Edwardesperad0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzounds View Post
Any recent visitors to Thermae. Thinking of going to take a look during the upcoming trip. Last visit to bkk was with this bitch I was dating. Single man on the prowl now hahaha.

Hi, Bro zzzounds. I have been there during my trip back in Mar & Apr. For me, the ambience is quite relaxed compared to Discos & Agogo bars but can be noisy at times due to the chit chatting of all the people in the bar. As for the FLs, there are a lot of variety of choices to choose from there. Well, when you are reaching there, pls dun give eye contact to the gals outside the bar as they are Ladyboys (fyi, Ladyboys are not allowed inside Thermae).

Price wise, the rate for ST is 2 to 2.5k whereas for LT is 5k (if any amt exceed 5k, pls reject as I feel its a rip off). But on my last visit there in Apr, I pick a FL for 4K (as its nearly closing time & she initiated so I am Ok with that). But you can try to negotiate the price with them during nearly closing time which is 2am (as they don't want to go home empty handed either).

I feel that picking of FL in Thermae is depend on luck because not all the FL there will accept you or your requests. My advice is that if you see your target, go approach her directly and ask her whether she do ST or LT. Why I say that is because what if you wanna do LT but she only wants ST? (this happened to me) Then you have to move on to your next intended target (provided they are still available or in the bar). Btw, I opted for LT for all my visits there as I want GFE.

Some of the Bros' & forums commented that the best time to go there is from 9pm to 12am. Well, for me personally I think for weekdays nite, before 1am is fine. During my 1st visit in Mar (on a weekday nite), I reach there in about 12.45am to 1am. But I still managed to pick 1 FL (although she is not my 1st choice initially because my intended 1st choice kanna pick up by another guy). That's why I advised that if you see your target, you have to act fast.

If you are going on a weekend (Fri & Sat) nites, I advise you go there as early as possible cos it can be very crowded and packed with people (guys & FLs). As for Sunday nite, I am not so sure cos I never been there.

Hope that this piece of info can provide some help or reference to you. I feel that you should go to Thermae to have an experience or feel there.
Old 06-06-2017, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurabawa View Post
Just came back from BKK.
Tried Thermae Bar finally after going a few times to look during my previous trips.

Average price i asked around for LT was 5000-7000 despite what i found on Google mentioning 4000. Maybe im ugly?

Tried 2 different girls on 2 different nights.

First girl was 7000B,
Looks: 6/10
Body: 6/10 (I dont like enhanced boobs)
GFE: 6/10 (Can talk in English quite ok)
Skills: 4/10 (Bo simi skills or maybe too tired? )
RTF: No

Second girl was 5000B,
Looks: 5/10
Body: 7/10 (Nice figure with C cup but pimples on her back and buttocks)
GFE: 7/10 (Very talkative, can hold conversation in English)
Skills: 5/10 (Bo simi skills also)
RTF: No

After finding FL, I still feel like properly trained girls at establishments are still a better choice. But then again it is more expensive also.

Or maybe im just suay?

Hi, bro Kurabawa. For your case, I think it's suay. So far, my experience in Thermae was good. Also I think that you have been ripped off by the 1st FL. During my visit in Mar & Apr, the rate for LT is 5k or below. If any amt more than that, I think it's a ripped off. Like what I have replied to bro zzzounds, picking of FL in Thermae is depended on luck.
Old 06-06-2017, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
zzzounds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will check it out... The most go and have a beer there if nothing interests me... Btw thank u for the detailed write up... 555
Old 06-06-2017, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzounds View Post
I will check it out... The most go and have a beer there if nothing interests me... Btw thank u for the detailed write up... 555
Small matter.

I am sure you will be able to find 1 there if you are not the very picky type lol.

Also just to highlight to you that you may need to spend hours there (if you are going there early but going early have its advantages too) if you couldn't find any ladies (which is your type or personal preferences) in there. You have to be patient in order to hunt the ladies there. Like what I mentioned earlier, luck play some part in it. If you hunt 1 lady there who is appealing to you, mai tu liao go for it!
Old 06-06-2017, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
BigC is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Hahahah you guys are funny... Ok la I wont spam... Not lonely la, just friendly, excited and sifu, I wasnt asking for free lunch la, I read the forum diligently, ur a legend bro...
Old 06-06-2017, 07:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 0
manahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I arrived late on Sunday night. After check into hotel I went straight to soapy first to get my rocks off. By the time I came out it was almost 12.45am so adjourned to soi cowboy. Nothing interesting there so took the slow walk back towards Nana and passed by Thermae. It was not even 2.00am yet and the place is oredi closed but there are still FLs loitering on the sidewalk outside. It was an even mix of real girls and LBs and quite easy to differentiate between them as they are standing in 2 separate sides of the footpath. The LBs are upfront and will tell you they are LBs if you appear interested in them.
Just to test the market I asked a few of the FLs their rates for ST / LT.
I was given quotes ranging from 2K-3K (ST) & 4K-7K (LT). As I had just released at the soapy I did not take anyone and left after awhile.
Old 06-06-2017, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile_santa View Post
Things dont always go as planned but sometimes the unexpected surprises are what we always remember in a trip/holiday. For your case it seems you had a pretty good time with that FB friend of yours and it would never have occured had things gone to plan for you.
Upzzz you bro SMILE_SANTA Huat arh from Sailsingapore

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 06-06-2017, 11:37 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Thermae Coffee House

Quote:
Originally Posted by manahara View Post
Nothing interesting there so took the slow walk back towards Nana and passed by Thermae. It was not even 2.00am yet and the place is oredi closed but there are still FLs loitering on the sidewalk outside. It was an even mix of real girls and LBs and quite easy to differentiate between them as they are standing in 2 separate sides of the footpath. The LBs are upfront and will tell you they are LBs if you appear interested in them.
The ladyboys outside Thermae Coffee House are super pesky!

One time late at night I was having a drink at the road side stall outside Thermae.
Did not even make any eye contact as I know chow aquas will come and kacau me.

Suddenly one ladyboy sat next to me and start hustling.
At first just ignore heshe and continue sipping my coke.
But heshe was very persistent and it took some time before I managed to shoo heshe off.

KNN want to sit down in peace to wash eyes also cannot!
Unless is Nong Ploy lah otherwise sibei dulan kena hustled by chow aquas!

Old 07-06-2017, 12:16 AM

Re: Thermae Coffee House

Quote:

One time late at night I was having a drink at the road side stall outside Thermae.

But heshe was very persistent and it took some time before I managed to shoo heshe off.

You too handsome already

flower with lots of honey will attract all the butterflies
Old 07-06-2017, 03:54 AM
Samster

Arrow Thermae Coffee House

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
You too handsome already.

flower with lots of honey will attract all the butterflies
Sorry hor I'm definitely not hansum but for sure am not butt ugly looking.

Maybe my face too humsup so that's why that ladyboy think I will be easy target as front or back hole also will jalan and poke?
55555!

Old 07-06-2017, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Sorry hor I'm definitely not hansum but for sure am not butt ugly looking.

Maybe my face too humsup so that's why that ladyboy think I will be easy target as front or back hole also will jalan and poke?
55555!

Your face make all the ladyboys horny.... now the question is who poke who
Old 07-06-2017, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
vin33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

hahaha can understand you bro. everytime I walk pass ladyboy will kana cock squeeze by them knn machiam I provide free service let ppl touch. think I got damn horny face also.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1