The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2018, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
MCPeachBlossom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16H49 WLs & its details

Aiyah bronze cheebye, you are nothing but an empty threat. Since a long time ago, you threatened to boycott 1649 together with your supporters. You say 1856 best. In the end what happened? I tell you what happened. Rely on poor fucks like you who like to force their fuck face on WLs instead of tipping and asking nicely of course the WLs run for their life and tell their friends not to come. Shop sure close lah. But since 1658A got no problems entertaining cheebye kias like you, sure I recommend cheebyes like you to go. You must have tried your animal ways on her and she didn't object and no need to tip. Otherwise why you recommend?

That's why auntie kicks out cheebye kias like you. KNNCCB you still dare to show your face and talk ah? A stupid cheebye, since you made your threat, 1856 closed along with a few other houses but 1649 still in operation. How fucking stupid are you? So long as fuckers like you with no money but like to force the WL to french are asked to fuck off, business will be fine.

A fucker, you got a memory or not? Or you walk around thinking nobody remembered what you said? So who's the liar? I see you're still begging me not to fuck you or what use you as cover. I'm fucking you directly and you think I'm using you as a cover. Please continue to beg me not to fuck you. Fucking funny.

You walk past but bo lampa to go in and give your 'feedback' ah? HAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING COWARD! Incidentally that's how you produce your fuck list. Walk past and take a peek. Hahahaha. Cannoot go into the houses. Meng Lu so angpai go back you also don't know. Hahahaha. Cheebye kia you really know shit. $80 and now $50 punter wnat to produce $150 list. Please continue to make a fool of yourself. Still waiting for 1649 to convert to Thai ah? Hahaha...you wait loh. You really love to stand on the street and observe houses hor. I guess you need to entertain yourself on the way to taking the MRT.

BY THE WAY YOU STUPID COW, CHECK WHO THE CARS IN 1651 BELONG TO. Stop making a fucking ass of yourself lah. Chiong GL 20 yrs still know nuts. LOL I really ROFL at how little you know. Hahaha...aiyoh boiboi.

Last edited by MCPeachBlossom; 30-09-2018 at 10:57 PM.
Old 30-09-2018, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCPeachBlossom View Post
Aiyah bronze cheebye, you are nothing but an empty threat. Since a long time ago, you threatened to boycott 1649 together with your supporters. You say 1856 best. In the end what happened? I tell you what happened. Rely on poor fucks like you who like to force their fuck face on WLs instead of tipping and asking nicely of course the WLs run for their life and tell their friends not to come. Shop sure close lah. But since 1658A got no problems entertaining cheebye kias like you, sure I recommend cheebyes like you to go. You must have tried your animal ways on her and she didn't object and no need to tip. Otherwise why you recommend?

That's why auntie kicks out cheebye kias like you. KNNCCB you still dare to show your face and talk ah? A stupid cheebye, since you made your threat, 1856 closed along with a few other houses but 1649 still in operation. How fucking stupid are you? So long as fuckers like you with no money but like to force the WL to french are asked to fuck off, business will be fine.

A fucker, you got a memory or not? Or you walk around thinking nobody remembered what you said? So who's the liar? I see you're still begging me not to fuck you or what use you as cover. I'm fucking you directly and you think I'm using you as a cover. Please continue to beg me not to fuck you. Fucking funny.

You walk past but bo lampa to go in and give your 'feedback' ah? HAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING COWARD! Incidentally that's how you produce your fuck list. Walk past and take a peek. Hahahaha. Cannoot go into the houses. Meng Lu so angpai go back you also don't know. Hahahaha. Cheebye kia you really know shit. $80 and now $50 punter wnat to produce $150 list. Please continue to make a fool of yourself. Still waiting for 1649 to convert to Thai ah? Hahaha...you wait loh. You really love to stand on the street and observe houses hor. I guess you need to entertain yourself on the way to taking the MRT.

BY THE WAY YOU STUPID COW, CHECK WHO THE CARS IN 1651 BELONG TO. Stop making a fucking ass of yourself lah. Chiong GL 20 yrs still know nuts. LOL I really ROFL at how little you know. Hahaha...aiyoh boiboi.
Aiyah, lying bastard son of a whore troll clone promoter for 1649 mcpeachblossom aka 123hu aka andrewmp aka haidilao aka many other clones, if you got problems with 1658a and 1856 or any other house, you can jolly well go there and tell the okt directly that you this 1649 promoter got problems with them.

Don’t need to use me as a cover to vent your frustrations at other houses.

Keep up this bullshit and 1649 will be the next to become a Thai house.

I passed by the other time and saw your girls inside batting flies while there are lots of cars parked outside 1651 next door. Lol.
Old 30-09-2018, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Aiyah, lying bastard son of a whore troll clone promoter for 1649 mcpeachblossom aka 123hu aka andrewmp aka haidilao aka many other clones, if you got problems with 1658a and 1856 or any other house, you can jolly well go there and tell the okt directly that you this 1649 promoter got problems with them.

I passed by the other time and saw your girls inside batting flies while there are lots of cars parked outside 1651 next door. Lol.
Tell you already you $80 face don't worry about how towkays do business lah. You don't even have an additional $70 in your wallet like to call short time. Your fantasy for getting premium room and service for $150 is not called a business idea. It's called stupidity and don't know how much you're paying. Ipad? HAHAHAHA

I kept up my so called bullshit for a very long still nothing happened leh. U wake up already coward? But your favourite 1856 already converted to $50 for you and your supporters. Fucker, you know what is reality?

Still talking about the cars at 1651? LOL You are a ball of entertainment. You can't stop making a fucking fool of yourself.
Old 30-09-2018, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tell you already you $80 face don't worry about how towkays do business lah. You don't even have an additional $70 in your wallet like to call short time. Your fantasy for getting premium room and service for $150 is not called a business idea. It's called stupidity and don't know how much you're paying. Ipad? HAHAHAHA

I kept up my so called bullshit for a very long still nothing happened leh. U wake up already coward? But your favourite 1856 already converted to $50 for you and your supporters. Fucker, you know what is reality?

Still talking about the cars at 1651? LOL You are a ball of entertainment. You can't stop making a fucking fool of yourself.

Old 30-09-2018, 11:53 PM
Samster

Heehee...the more you repost, the more you show you're an utter moron who has no answer to what I said. You're the fucking liar. Only know how to repost and talk about renovation. Hahahaha. In real life, bo lampa to give your feedback. But act like dai kor dai online collect feedback. Got submit? Just walk past the houses scared shitless and go home repost your stupidity. Hahahaha

But pls continue to talk about 1651. If only you knew what a fool you are...LOL.
Old 01-10-2018, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
ahmong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahmong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

so sad... im here to read about gals and how to poke them... and not men poking each other....

anw...

had recently tried Meng Meng too. not the best of looks, i think short-hair gals in geylang not that well-liked, but she got good GFE n touches...

missed Tian Tian and Xia Tian...

Tao Tao is so so only..
Old 01-10-2018, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmong View Post
so sad... im here to read about gals and how to poke them... and not men poking each other....

anw...

had recently tried Meng Meng too. not the best of looks, i think short-hair gals in geylang not that well-liked, but she got good GFE n touches...

missed Tian Tian and Xia Tian...

Tao Tao is so so only..
Tian Tian is a once off. Think she fully deserve Miss Emeritius Geylang Universe. Pick the other small sizes and big boobs one...good. Sad to hear about Tao Tao. She looked not bad. Good intel. Hope she improve.
Old 01-10-2018, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
ahmong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahmong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

maybe i lucky lor, met Tian Tian on the good days more than once!

wat other gals are in store?

heard a lot, but I had nv seen Xiao Bu Dian before... maybe too angpai, always in the room..
Old 02-10-2018, 05:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmong View Post
maybe i lucky lor, met Tian Tian on the good days more than once!

wat other gals are in store?

heard a lot, but I had nv seen Xiao Bu Dian before... maybe too angpai, always in the room..
Oh Tian Tian was superb. I meant once off as in there will not be another WL of her quality. Young, chio and with a body to die for. Great personality too. She has the same professionalism as the ORD Zhang Ziyi Kopi. Both no BS.

Last edited by MCPeachBlossom; 02-10-2018 at 05:25 AM.
Old 02-10-2018, 05:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diaz View Post
in this house, which girls can french? PLease recommend
WLs here are known to be friendly.
Old 03-10-2018, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light
Angry Re: L16H49 WLs & its details

Quote:
Originally Posted by charon77 View Post
There is a new girl in this house called yaya

The tallest there currently, slim and tall at 1.65m
Enhanced C- tits
Don’t bother trying this bitch or house, everything cannot. Period.

Wasted my money n time, worst service ever experienced.

Going by the threat, seem like the aunt endorse their action. The bitch can actually not give service n claim it’s her rights. Can repatriat to Mother land for fertiliser used. Hope at least the enhancement is organic.
Old 03-10-2018, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
Don’t bother trying this bitch or house, everything cannot. Period.

Wasted my money n time, worst service ever experienced.

Going by the threat, seem like the aunt endorse their action. The bitch can actually not give service n claim it’s her rights. Can repatriat to Mother land for fertiliser used. Hope at least the enhancement is organic.

It's her right not to give service. That's a simple fact. Just as it's her right not to french, lick your ass, give you a blowjob, not to allow you to finger or lick her pussy, give you shower or massage you. It's YOU who got it wrong and think your $150 includes all these services. It does not.

Whether or not it's good for her business and whether her boss will be happy about it is another story altogether but it's definately her right not to give you any service. It is also her right to reject you, don't talk about service. When she says it's her right not to give service, she was merely stating a simple fact.

Better wake up fool. You're in Geylang. You try forcing the WL to do anything she does not wish to do because you think it's your right, good luck to you.

The fact that you think the WL owes you service and demand it shows there is something wrong with your head. It is well known that WLs treat different customers differently because this is indeed their right.

So the bitch is really you.

Last edited by MCPeachBlossom; 03-10-2018 at 06:19 PM.
Old 03-10-2018, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
It's her right not to give service. That's a simple fact. Just as it's her right not to french, lick your ass, give you a blowjob, not to allow you to finger or lick her pussy, give you shower or massage you. It's YOU who got it wrong and think your $150 includes all these services. It does not.

Whether or not it's good for her business and whether her boss will be happy about it is another story altogether but it's definately her right not to give you any service. It is also her right to reject you, don't talk about service. When she says it's her right not to give service, she was merely stating a simple fact.

Better wake up fool. You're in Geylang. You try forcing the WL to do anything she does not wish to do because you think it's your right, good luck to you.

The fact that you think the WL owes you service and demand it shows there is something wrong with your head. It is well known that WLs treat different customers differently because this is indeed their right.

So the bitch is really you.
Coming from your tone we know where your alignment lies.

Sure your won’t see anyone near the bitch house.
Old 04-10-2018, 03:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
Coming from your tone we know where your alignment lies.

Sure your won’t see anyone near the bitch house.
You suck at being sure of anything and nobody is going to align themselves with an idiot. LOL. You were sure the WL was wrong in saying it's her right. Actually, you're the fool. If you had said her service was like shit, that would have been a fair comment. You pay $, the service no gd, it's your right to bitch about it. It's just your experience. Someone else may get a different experience. The world don't revolve around you hor, bastard.

But you take issue with her saying that it's her right not to provide service when that is indeed the case and many WLs no longer wish to provide service. You came online to slam the WL but it backfired. Any service is considered extra that's why it varies so much from WL to WL and from customer to customer. Seasoned punters will just call the next WL and not waste time. At $150 this kind of pricing, there will be more misses than hits.

Your right as a customer is either to call or don't call based on whether her performance meets your expectations. Vote with your $, not like a gina sai make noise online. You're either an old head who has not been to Geylang for a long time still expecting your ass to be licked or a young punk first time see the world. Learn to be less naive and consider yourself schooled.

Last edited by MCPeachBlossom; 04-10-2018 at 05:39 AM.
Old 12-10-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light

Sad that Xia Tian left prematurely, so went back to check out new girls to try. Tried Tao Tao. First time trying her.

Looks is passable, service wise is slightly above average. She have a very friendly personality. Very easy to talk to. Pack meat at the right places (ass) so it’s quite nice to be doing in doggy.

Will rtf if I’m bored of other girls. Quite some of my regular left recently, I’m going to go into explorer mode to try out other girls to repopulate my regular list..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1