The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2018, 06:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylang Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
my specific ? great body .....nice boobs b+ and above...no need D cup,,,,nice perky ass. others will be GFE , etc will good if have
i think not many i tried got perky ass haha
Old 13-10-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

The recent ones i tried, 1818 g13 have perky ass but rock hard boobs
Old 13-10-2018, 10:17 PM
Samster

GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

2030 g8 looks not bad, milf type and big boobs but i only had a quick look

Today bad day for finding new girls, almost every house crowded, only those with below average looks are left on the bench all the interesting lookers i spotted on tuesday were busy. 2040 viet house biz very good

24js19 g3

Looks: Milf and thick makeup

Body: Natural big boobs, i think D or E. Big butt with nice curve but abit hard during doggy, still good for lying doggy. Milf body with tummy

Attitude: Very Good

Foreplay: Good

Sex: Very Good

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 17-10-2018 at 08:20 PM.
Old 13-10-2018, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
2030 g8 looks not bad, milf type and big boobs but i only had a quick look

Today bad day for finding new girls, almost every house crowded, only those with below average looks are left on the bench all the interesting lookers i spotted on tuesday were busy. 2040 viet house biz very good
Thx for the heads up abt it being a bad day. Was abt to head to there. Will go next time.
Old 13-10-2018, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
Thx for the heads up abt it being a bad day. Was abt to head to there. Will go next time.
Yes.... I think wait for nxt monday better. 1818 got queue outside for ang pai but inside hse still have 5 to 7 wls.

Nxt week i want to bonk those few on my target list
Old 14-10-2018, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
2030 g8 ...
only those with below average looks are left on the bench all the interesting lookers i spotted on tuesday were busy. 2040 viet house biz very good
2040 new viet house..? never try here before...who chio?
2030... who are new gers?
Old 14-10-2018, 12:07 PM
Samster

Oops its 2038
Old 25-10-2018, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 8
fatdick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfatdick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

24js19 g3 ...
Bro, where is 24JS19? 24 alan Sultan H19?
Old 25-10-2018, 02:34 PM
Samster

GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatdick View Post
It is stretch behind jm further away from the petrol station
Old 25-10-2018, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 7
absurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatdick View Post
Jalan Suka, Lorong 24 Geylang
Old 26-10-2018, 12:11 AM
Samster

Anyways my first experience to js19 is that the gal gave me the impression that the okt is extremely strict with time here

I was still humping the gal when the buzzer rang and she was like time up need to go shower immediately and she left the room in a hassle...

This is the first time im feeling so stressed trying to relieve myself lol
Most of the other houses I went doesn't really give me this same vibe
Old 26-10-2018, 01:09 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -113 / Power: 0
bimpom bimpom

Nice thread, nice sharing, keep it simple and short. I'm gonna support this thread... I'm a boobs man so I'm keeping an eye on BOOBIES...

Recently I tried 2 with excellent service. Lorong 8 H45 G 1 and G 45, u may read up my FRs, I'm looking for some new fresh pussies preferably with HUGE BOOBIES.

Old 03-11-2018, 05:47 PM
Samster

Yesterday i was at 2038, the good thing about this house is they have a waiting area inside where u can sit in privacy and observe the girls in the tank

G5 looks good and big boobs

G7 likes to wear dress, not really sexy type, feels slightly more like a normal girl then a geylang girl

G6 face looks not bad, no idea about de body

Took g2 again, altho her face might be only very average, but she has the body, service and good attitude.

Her bbbj bath is goooood and i certainly enjoyed it

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 03-11-2018 at 08:49 PM.
Old 02-12-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Fadeout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What's the damage for that hse?
Old 03-12-2018, 12:27 AM
Samster

Same, $50 viet

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1