The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-10-2018, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilwolf View Post
For all those who are attached and patronizing these ML, what would you do if your partner finds out? And how will you react? Just curious haha
1. For long term. U must first find someone who satisfies u fin bed. If not then look for ML release.
2. If u look for ML release & your wife or gf finds out then tell the truth. She cant satisfy u thats why you end up payingmoneyfor
Old 16-10-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 11
bofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Honest MR from me, i seldom write it. Had meet up with nicole 3 times within 3 days (Infact the 1st and 2nd visit i did it on 1pm & 11pm on the same day)

Looks: 9/10 Dont be mislead by the photos, she is very shy and innocent compared to the "wild" personality. Definitely look better in real person

Body: 9/10 100% C Cup & Natural. Slight tummy but is still slim with hour glass figure.

Massage: 8/10 Strong with good effort, she learn her skills from spa and the whole massage lasted for 20mins at least.

HJ: 9.5/10 Very hard to resist, the sensual is top level especially with the "licks" and kisses, not going to share more of my experiences on this, keeping it in my memories.

GFE: 10/10 This is where im going to emphasize, highest level of GFE in my 3 years of chionging life. You will fall in "love" with her from the way she treat you, zero commercial feeling. Literally bring you memories of meeting your GFs the 1st time in your/her house.

https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-nicole/
Old 16-10-2018, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imlookingforsex View Post
I oso very keen....

Cany Chong-ster care to share share n like
Kee.........
99% all offer after several visits..if

U r handsome or pay higher than market rates. They hav needs n r here for money. Just offer a good price
Old 16-10-2018, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexico View Post
Any ML who allows upgrade to FJ? I’m keen to try
https://sglonelyguy.info/ying-tao-massage/

I think she does
Old 16-10-2018, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
https://sglonelyguy.info/ying-tao-massage/

I think she does
Ying Tao is advertised as a FL on howler website, known as Tu Zi (no. 6+2). Straightforward $170, no need to ask whether can top up or not.
Old 16-10-2018, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold

To clarify, An Xin never go home.
She stop ad for a while for personal reasons that’s all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Don't know about Xiao Tu. But An Xin go home liao.
Old 16-10-2018, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of

Anyone else tried Angela?
Old 16-10-2018, 11:55 AM
Samster

bofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bofrei View Post
Honest MR from me, i seldom write it. Had meet up with nicole 3 times within 3 days (Infact the 1st and 2nd visit i did it on 1pm & 11pm on the same day)

Looks: 9/10 Dont be mislead by the photos, she is very shy and innocent compared to the "wild" personality. Definitely look better in real person

Body: 9/10 100% C Cup & Natural. Slight tummy but is still slim with hour glass figure.

Massage: 8/10 Strong with good effort, she learn her skills from spa and the whole massage lasted for 20mins at least.

HJ: 9.5/10 Very hard to resist, the sensual is top level especially with the "licks" and kisses, not going to share more of my experiences on this, keeping it in my memories.

GFE: 10/10 This is where im going to emphasize, highest level of GFE in my 3 years of chionging life. You will fall in "love" with her from the way she treat you, zero commercial feeling. Literally bring you memories of meeting your GFs the 1st time in your/her house.

https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-nicole/
Special Note: She is from Mongolia, her chinese accent is so "taiwanese"
Old 16-10-2018, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i visited her as well last week she is indeed a nice ML and a good choice for a relaxing time just how i like it sometimes. Previously she gave me a very apologetic sorry i am really not free message when i tried to book her even though i was asking for a next hour appt, very polite so i told myself i will visit her if i am around the area with free time.

Half the session is massage so more for those who likes more massage in the session. Looks is exactly like photo, maybe photo is fairer, petite, smells good. Took good care of me, helped me dry my clothes in the dryer from the rain, bathe me. Sensual all delivered 3G roaming for me, i didn't try to do much it was just a very relaxing passive session for me. When she went out to wash up and settle my wet laundry, i snooze for short while, woke up to her sitting beside me using phone, promptly left as a next bro is coming next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pkcom View Post
Actually thinking of not sharing cos later she got so busy and i got no chance to rtm but since promise her to post fr. Hope she can stay long

One of the best massage i ever have. cfm no regrets

Gfe 10/10
Bbbj 10/10
Looks 8/10

For cim can try discuss with her.

Will rtm again

https://sglonelyguy.info/ling-er-massage
Old 16-10-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
She too, FL by trade in the animal howling site. Same name. Top up $50 from her SLG stated per hour rate..
Yes but she has converted to full time ML liao... she want to give her best but 1hr is not enough... still new
Old 16-10-2018, 03:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
defunct has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbow View Post
Thanks for the sharing, bro! You do have a flair for writing, I must add. You descriptions are vivid enough to motivate me to wanna check out Annie.. Finally able to get back into SBF after a long absence, can't even remember the password to my registered email. LOL. Thanks again.
You’re welcome. You should definitely check out the lady who inspired that piece of writing. She rocks.
Old 16-10-2018, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by defunct View Post
You’re welcome. You should definitely check out the lady who inspired that piece of writing. She rocks.
Yep, fully agree. Annie is really fun to spend time with.
Old 16-10-2018, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Longbow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Yep, fully agree. Annie is really fun to spend time with.
Oh yeah, plan to do so tomorrow to get my mind recharged. The truth is out there, seek and you shall find...
Old 16-10-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBest View Post
https://sglonelyguy.info/ai-ni-massage/

Massage: 8/10
Others: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
I am interested when I noticed you rated her so high for these.
I visited her recently and her massage is crap.
Her GFE also dropped so much from my previous visit.
Now she imposes so much restriction.
Old 16-10-2018, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Now she imposes so much restriction.
What kind of restrictions does she have now? It's been quite a while since I've last tried her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1