The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2018, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karasuno View Post
Erm... the bro above me asked about Novotel which I just simply replied it’s ok since I’ve stayed there before and known of the spa girls there. How you took it as a way that I’m marketing the spa is really beyond me.

Is it not ok to recommend or even mention a specific spa here? Just wanna know the ground rules before I get wrongly called out again since I’m planning to share a few more.
you are welcome to share any public places...without name of gal and contact...also not allowed to keep sharing same place except public places such as hotels, restaurants, etc...

spa with fj is sensitive...if you can ask the spa to sponsor in SBF by paying....then spa can have a thread and do any marketing in the thread...thread will place in sticky...

anything else will be discretionary...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-08-2018, 01:34 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
laungteekaung is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Wink Re: Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread

Quote:
Excel 3rd floor is way better. I had a similar bad experience at 4th floor with a girl named PaPa.

At Excel 3rd floor, I always call a girl named Phoo Phoo, she’s young and generous. Cho Cho from 3rd floor provide FJ but she’s not a looker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
So no one have whatever experience deal with the Myanmar police or military or mafia b4? i like to learn more about the local authorities
I tried Phoo Phoo before too. She is young and her nipple is like cherry hahaha round and soft. It is nice to suck hahah haven't tried Cho Cho though. But compared Phoo Phoo to Chit Su, I will keep Chit Su because her massage is really nice after you ...
Old 28-08-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
So no one have whatever experience deal with the Myanmar police or military or mafia b4? i like to learn more about the local authorities
I know a Singaporean chinese friend who have worked in Myanmar in the 1990s, he's now age 70+, he have a vv good Myanmar wife now in her late 40s or early 50s and a university son still staying in yangon. Every year his wife n son will fly to singapore. He told me if you know locals, there are many underground lobangs. So that's the power of knowing locals.
Old 28-08-2018, 03:19 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
I know a Singaporean chinese friend who have worked in Myanmar in the 1990s, he's now age 70+, he have a vv good Myanmar wife now in her late 40s or early 50s and a university son still staying in yangon. Every year his wife n son will fly to singapore. He told me if you know locals, there are many underground lobangs. So that's the power of knowing locals.
I hv a friend who was there for a few years...always ask me to go visit...he also said many lobangs if know the locals...

In fact true for all countries...so long you are there long enough will know the locals and lobangs...

Old 28-08-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I hv a friend who was there for a few years...always ask me to go visit...he also said many lobangs if know the locals...

In fact true for all countries...so long you are there long enough will know the locals and lobangs...
My friend told me that even now, in Yangon, nobody is allowed to stay in another person house overnight. Not even among brothers and sisters. He told me that if he go to Yangon, he is not allowed to stay overnight in his wife house and that he have to stay in hotel.

When I was in Angiang (Vietnam) and stayed overnight in my friend's wife home, her father rode his motorcycle to report to the authorities about our overnight stay.
Old 28-08-2018, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
Karasuno is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarasuno is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarasuno is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
you are welcome to share any public places...without name of gal and contact...also not allowed to keep sharing same place except public places such as hotels, restaurants, etc...

spa with fj is sensitive...if you can ask the spa to sponsor in SBF by paying....then spa can have a thread and do any marketing in the thread...thread will place in sticky...

anything else will be discretionary...
Erm... in that case, I didn’t do anything wrong then. Novotel is a hotel, a public place and I asked the bros to pm for discretion.

Anyway, I found a very nice spa in Pin Lon, North Dagon, with pretty Shan-Chinese girls. You can get HJ for 20,000 kyats but nothing else. Touching over clothes is ok. The only set back is it’s very far from downtown.
Old 28-08-2018, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quote:

Anyway, I found a very nice spa in Pin Lon, North Dagon, with pretty Shan-Chinese girls. You can get HJ for 20,000 kyats but nothing else. Touching over clothes is ok. The only set back is it’s very far from downtown.
Tks for sharing...you can spice up the above by sharing more details on the fj...let bros know how erotic the gals and place can be...

Old 28-08-2018, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post

When I was in Angiang (Vietnam) and stayed overnight in my friend's wife home, her father rode his motorcycle to report to the authorities about our overnight stay.
Yup...this has to be done otherwise cong an will come to ask her father to drink coffee...sure cash change hands...

as for Myanmar I have no idea but think similar...

Old 28-08-2018, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
asianhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ok, so, I went to Cele bar for the 2nd time since it changed. This time I found some girls, but nothing like when it was DJ's. I counted 5 FL girls, all somewhat attractive. Conclusion: girl quality went up, girl count went way down. IMHO pick a new place. Sad because DJ's was my favorite place.

At 12:30pm left Cele went to BME. Prior experience at BME was only so-so. This time more people and better looking girls! I played around with one. Man you can let your hands roam if the girl likes you! Dropped the first girl, moved to the other side of the bar and found another. Not as pretty, but she was wild. Took her to the hotel connected (25,000 short stay) and she was willing to fuck without a condom. Luckly, I wasn't that drunk. She wouldn't BJ but she was sexy. I paid 1 lakh because I was drunk enough not to want to argue. Probably could've paid 80,000.
Old 28-08-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dezzie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May i know where it is bruh!
Old 29-08-2018, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 16
happy2nite is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhappy2nite is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhappy2nite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Where is excel tower? Excel treasure tower? Pls guide me. Tia.
Old 29-08-2018, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 15
zarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by verytired View Post
Cele still have. I witnessed.
Pioneer I didn't see any.
BME I heard have.
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy2nite View Post
Yes Excel treasure Tower. Just tell the taxi driver Excel Tower @ Shwe Gone Daing traffic light and you'll get there.
If you're driving, google map then.
Old 29-08-2018, 12:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianhunter View Post
Ok, so, I went to Cele bar for the 2nd time since it changed. This time I found some girls, but nothing like when it was DJ's. I counted 5 FL girls, all somewhat attractive. Conclusion: girl quality went up, girl count went way down. IMHO pick a new place. Sad because DJ's was my favorite place.

At 12:30pm left Cele went to BME. Prior experience at BME was only so-so. This time more people and better looking girls! I played around with one. Man you can let your hands roam if the girl likes you! Dropped the first girl, moved to the other side of the bar and found another. Not as pretty, but she was wild. Took her to the hotel connected (25,000 short stay) and she was willing to fuck without a condom. Luckly, I wasn't that drunk. She wouldn't BJ but she was sexy. I paid 1 lakh because I was drunk enough not to want to argue. Probably could've paid 80,000.
You paid 1 lakh? I bet you cannot speak Burmese that is why. Last time I check, I only paid 60K for overnight (3 shots) and 10K for hotel (short stay, good quality). 25K in Yangon can consider as you are living for the whole day.
Old 29-08-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
If you know local, the power is you can f* actresses and models, but many actresses and models in Myanmar are not that good, mostly they don't know how to entertain man. BJ sucks and they are lack of motivation. I prefer to f* Korean girls or Vietnam girls over those local actresses. I tried many girls in my life, Myanmar (Mon, Burmese, Indian, and other races), Thailand, Malay, Indonesian, Vietnam, Philippines, Chinese, Laos, Cambodia, Korean, East Malaysian girls (Bidayuh, Iban, Melanau). My choices are like Malay girls are really horny, Thailand and Philippines girls really serve well, Vietnamese girl, they are quite nice, especially their skins, their skins are better than Myanmar, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, and ... so in Myanmar, knowing local powerful people, for e.g. in previous time, knowing regional commander in each division or state, you can do whatever you want. But nowadays is little bit different (I heard only, I don't know any local powerful people)

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy2nite View Post
Near Singapore Embassy. Just Google it bro. Both 3rd floor and 4th floor, you can enjoy at there. Remember, HJ is only 20K. Don't ruin the market.
Old 29-08-2018, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya even Thailand also like that when know 1 person can lead to know another. When it comes to eat n drink, thai mafia bery warm n friendly always ask go their underground dens also. But when come to business always ask to see $ first.
Yup..but I stayed away from mafia and cong an...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1