The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-10-2018, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chinatown : People's Park Complex

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvstedt28 View Post
She calls herself Jolene, hopefully lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Yes lucky is near coffee shop

so is the so called SYT's name is Jolene or Lucky?
Old 17-10-2018, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

walked past lvl 2 backlane yesterday. the 2 youngest looking ones are both in shorter hair, slightly above shoulder type. also saw a long hair milf with a really curvy body, S shape type.
Old 17-10-2018, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

I think this milf previously from excelsior lvl 2
Old 18-10-2018, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

finally found the lorong on my 3rd visit. was misled by the term sex shop. its actually sex toy shop. haha
Old 18-10-2018, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

The milfs at 2nd floor damn aggressive, keep pulling my arm dragging me in.
Old 18-10-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 0
Kaitingtay is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaitingtay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lobangkingz View Post
The milfs at 2nd floor damn aggressive, keep pulling my arm dragging me in.
Avoid that corridor bro, once you walk passed them, your small head will automatically take over liao then will go in with them. I kena before too, lesson learnt. It's very expensive, they anyhow charge prices.
Old 18-10-2018, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 18
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitingtay View Post
Avoid that corridor bro, once you walk passed them, your small head will automatically take over liao then will go in with them. I kena before too, lesson learnt. It's very expensive, they anyhow charge prices.
you are right bro... ever kanna pulled in and the ML just stroke my didi and ask me to up her... when I hear the price, my didi become soft and I walked away...
Old 18-10-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 9
BuloBulo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBuloBulo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBuloBulo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBuloBulo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBuloBulo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

So Bros here, the SYT you guys are talking about is Jolene or Lucky? Alot people there, very paiseh when entering Sia
Old 18-10-2018, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Just went by, this milf immediately grab me and pull me in and very despo, touch me everywhere and ask me to use her service now. All in some more. But again I see no shower I got turned off. Sian...
Old 18-10-2018, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
Just went by, this milf immediately grab me and pull me in and very despo, touch me everywhere and ask me to use her service now. All in some more. But again I see no shower I got turned off. Sian...
Time for good bargaining to the lowest.....
Old 19-10-2018, 05:58 AM
Samster

fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
Time for good bargaining to the lowest.....
Yup did the bargaining... Wow just immediate no massage but at my price. Lol
Old 19-10-2018, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
got the same treatment, anyhow touch then said 100 in total for full but i just walked off cos her looks dun suit me.
Old 19-10-2018, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyThaiboy View Post
got the same treatment, anyhow touch then said 100 in total for full but i just walked off cos her looks dun suit me.
Ya. So sluty man. Anyway was actually aiming for one long haired quite syt looking but couldn't because was pulled in by this milf.
Old 19-10-2018, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitingtay View Post
The prices I was quoted by the few milfs is ok, not high at all, $100 for fj.
Old 30-10-2018, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobangkingz View Post
The prices I was quoted by the few milfs is ok, not high at all, $100 for fj.
That was what I was quoted for. Now scared to go there, walk pass instead of Grab car become Grab hand and pull you in and start fondling you with clothes on and asking you to take their service. They fondle for free while we pay to fondle them. Scary.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread