The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
N666US deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Aug-Dec 2018 New Cat 150 PRC Girls

Walk in today, Dada was one of the 2 available. I happen to be her first customer of the day. And yes, her pairs of knockers are huge, especially in the tight blouse she wear, they looks like they gonna burst out any second.

Also, she is indeed very tight. Can feel her muscle squeezing me as she come on top of me. After I get on top of her, I can't hold on anymore and had to let it go. How I wish i can hold on to it a bit longer. Oh well, next time then

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Dada was the last of the 1612 newbies I tried. Her boobs alone would have compelled me to give her a shot (pun intended) and she gives great service too!

Name: Dada
Base: 1612

RTF: Fucking A! If you like your face buried in flesh bags then Dada is the right choice. Tommy scores yet again with another service-oriented and busty recruit.
Old 09-10-2018, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Glad you had a good time with Dada. Her flesh bags are a wonder to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by N666US View Post
Walk in today, Dada was one of the 2 available. I happen to be her first customer of the day. And yes, her pairs of knockers are huge, especially in the tight blouse she wear, they looks like they gonna burst out any second.

Also, she is indeed very tight. Can feel her muscle squeezing me as she come on top of me. After I get on top of her, I can't hold on anymore and had to let it go. How I wish i can hold on to it a bit longer. Oh well, next time then
Old 10-10-2018, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
Spikerboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Newbie here with 1st post.

Went to 1612 yesterday, was intro to new girl by the boss.

Name : Jiao Jiao #22
Base : 1612 as stated.

Looks like poly girl pattern, quite young and thin. A cup boobs on thin figure. Very sensitive to stroking on her body, kept giggling saying it’s ticklish.

Pretty much SOP throughout, still a bit chatty overall and friendly.
Feelslike humping my old school gf as she looks quite young and petite. Maybe will rtf her for that school girl experience.
Old 12-10-2018, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 9
Fitter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

House: 1612
Girl: Qi Qi

Looks and body
very pretty And those young clubber girl look. Body was nice from afar. Looks good as a total package. Size s boobs to me. Slim and sexy curves. Though I’m usually a boobs guy, she was attractive enough that I disregard my normal taste. She’s got nice legs. When posing at the wall, she looks like this evening race car models. My lil bro zeng quickly.

BBJ/Hj
didn’t really get a bbj or CBj. Never been a fan Cos I like to French and paint. Her hand skills are decent.

FJ
She was tight. how tight? After the fuck, the condom remain stuck in the push. Can feel her pussy throbbing. The moans during FJ and the shy look given. She’s super playful. Keep Frenching and gripping my neck down to French or to lick her neck and chest. I could barely breathe. She really loves hugging and skin contact. Though I suspect I over stimulated her cos her nipple got too hard abd she was uncomfortable.

GFE
Quite playful and she teased me a lot. There’s that come hither look and how she tease me... grinding against me. Playing a game of if I dare to penetrate without condom or not. Almost gave in. She was quick though. She managed to move her thighs to block. Made me breath sooo hard. Did I mention I fingered her again just before we left the room? Her panties were damp quick.

Frenching & Painting
She drenched me when I painted her. When we kiss, she was inviting with her tongue. We were making out like teens 60-70% of the time. The rest of time was focusing on her sensitive nipple and pussy. Clean and light hair at the pussy. She loves to be simulated near her pussy. After my tongue and finger went on her, she was very open. She’s teases non stop.

RTF
Depends la. High chances though. She got the service and all but there’s a lot of interesting girls of my type like dada and Fei Fei and Michelle there. .
Old 12-10-2018, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitter View Post
House: 1612
Girl: Qi Qi

Looks and body
very pretty And those young clubber girl look. Body was nice from afar. Looks good as a total package. Size s boobs to me. Slim and sexy curves. Though I’m usually a boobs guy, she was attractive enough that I disregard my normal taste. She’s got nice legs. When posing at the wall, she looks like this evening race car models. My lil bro zeng quickly.

BBJ/Hj
didn’t really get a bbj or CBj. Never been a fan Cos I like to French and paint. Her hand skills are decent.

FJ
She was tight. how tight? After the fuck, the condom remain stuck in the push. Can feel her pussy throbbing. The moans during FJ and the shy look given. She’s super playful. Keep Frenching and gripping my neck down to French or to lick her neck and chest. I could barely breathe. She really loves hugging and skin contact. Though I suspect I over stimulated her cos her nipple got too hard abd she was uncomfortable.

GFE
Quite playful and she teased me a lot. There’s that come hither look and how she tease me... grinding against me. Playing a game of if I dare to penetrate without condom or not. Almost gave in. She was quick though. She managed to move her thighs to block. Made me breath sooo hard. Did I mention I fingered her again just before we left the room? Her panties were damp quick.

Frenching & Painting
She drenched me when I painted her. When we kiss, she was inviting with her tongue. We were making out like teens 60-70% of the time. The rest of time was focusing on her sensitive nipple and pussy. Clean and light hair at the pussy. She loves to be simulated near her pussy. After my tongue and finger went on her, she was very open. She’s teases non stop.

RTF
Depends la. High chances though. She got the service and all but there’s a lot of interesting girls of my type like dada and Fei Fei and Michelle there. .
Bro, are you regretted for not being quick enough to insert ? Lol
Old 12-10-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 9
Fitter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To whoever zapped me, what I write Is what’s I experienced leh. I didn’t raw her and neither didn’t she allow. As I said, she’s a cock teaser. Hopefully that clears the air. No raw. Just teasing.

If you are butt hurt cos my fr about the sess, I pity you. FR for a WL and you get all emo.
Old 13-10-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitter View Post
To whoever zapped me, what I write Is what’s I experienced leh. I didn’t raw her and neither didn’t she allow. As I said, she’s a cock teaser. Hopefully that clears the air. No raw. Just teasing.

If you are butt hurt cos my fr about the sess, I pity you. FR for a WL and you get all emo.
Bro, i also get zapped and lost close to 100 plus points recently, lol. Thks for your FR. This Qi Qi is really a pretty, hot and slutty WL
Old 13-10-2018, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 15
Bimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Dada was the last of the 1612 newbies I tried. Her boobs alone would have compelled me to give her a shot (pun intended) and she gives great service too!

Name: Dada
Base: 1612

Face: Dada brings to mind a Shanghai songstress or mamasan type with her short bob and bright alluring eyes. She looks real CFM, especially when she gazes at you, as if daring you to taste her forbidden pleasures of the flesh. Pretty, enchanting eyes – the sort which can either burn a man to ashes or warm his soul forever.

Body: Dada stands at about 1.65m in heels. She was dressed in a tight tight shirt which barely contained her boobs which were straining the threads. She is a little curvy with flesh in the right places. Clean and neatly folded snatch with a well defined triangle pointing south to her Garden of Eden.

Boobs: Oh golly her thunderboobs! They did indeed burst free when she released them from their lacy confines. Dada told me she’s a 36C and they felt succulently heavy in my hands.

BBBJ: Experience wins every time, and Dada proved it with her awesome BBBJ which sent warm tendrils of sheer pleasure rippling through my cock head. At some time I was fucking her mouth and it felt so good that I had to stop or I would have spurted early and ended the show.

Frenching: I had a grand time letting Dada explore my mouth with her supple tongue; it felt like there was a live eel in my mouth. Rapport plays a large part in getting frenching so I usually start off the session hugging and making small talk. Frenching Dada was divine as she’s fleshy so there was always tactile skin contact which sent waves of lust coursing through my body. As with many other WLs, Dada said frenching would probably be ok if joes look clean, don’t have bad breath and have chemistry.

Painting: Painting Dada was a feast for the eyes. I was presented with a very neatly folded snatch, with just a hint of glistening promise peeping through the folds. And who could get lost with that triangle pointing south right at her clit button? Dada told me she was painted a few times that day and thought she couldn’t cum any more. Well, the female anatomy is an amazing thing and I set out to prove that to Dada. Before long she was bucking under the tender ministrations of my wicked tongue, her juices flowing like honey. Just as erotic was the way her thunderboobs jiggled and wobbled as she bucked, like jelly in a speeding van on a rocky road.

FJ: Despite being fleshy, Dada is surprisingly tight. Pushing my latex-clad kkj into her felt like entering a warm pulsating flesh glove. We then descended into frenching; my cock had a grand time thrusting in and out of her hot love tunnel while we had a grand time exploring each other’s mouths with our tongues. Because she’s fleshy, her fun bags were kept tightly pressed against mine, and only served to inflame my lust further. Dada also has a wonderful ass for pounding doggy, which of course I test

Dada is definitely no stranger to sex and pleasure. She enjoys a good time and makes sure you know it, as shown by her breathy moans echoing past my ears. With each thrust, her mouth parted ever so slightly to let a moan slip past those wickedly delicious lips which, just a while ago, were wrapped round my impossibly turgid cock. I reached climax with her lying atop me, her lips firmly pressed on mine and our tongues intertwined. She then tenderly removed the cap and we spent the remaining time hugging and kissing. I knew my wallet was in trouble when her nipples got rock hard again and worse, my kkj was gallantly reacting to her big tits pressed firmly against my chest. I reluctantly told her to wash us up.

Personality: Dada has a bubbly personality that would put most men at ease. Her au naturel thunderboobs would take care of the remaining minority of men. Very CFM tai tai look and you could picture her in a cheongsam which you would then fantasise ripping off. Mostly KTV experience so she would need time to adjust to GL standards. Besides that, she has the basics more than solidly right. For big boobs lovers, it would be a hard choice between her and Bobo. When in doubt, just take both.

RTF: Fucking A! If you like your face buried in flesh bags then Dada is the right choice. Tommy scores yet again with another service-oriented and busty recruit.
That day saw her coming over to 1606. That tight shirt with the sergeant rank made me high! Will try her real soon!
Old 13-10-2018, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Aug-Dec 2018 New Cat 150 PRC Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer View Post
That day saw her coming over to 1606. That tight shirt with the sergeant rank made me high! Will try her real soon!
Her buddy was ex Chen Chen @ 1606
Old 13-10-2018, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

First saw 1654A newbie Ella chatting with OKT Ah Meng last week before starting work and noticed her exotic beauty. Asked about her and noted her first day of work was this midweek. Went over to try her out last night and wasn't disappointed.

Being in her second day of work, she came into the room wearing this revealing dress that showcased the lower halves of her twin B-cups and some cleavage. Her face resembles Gillian Chung, the closest lookalike I can think of. She is about 1.55m in height. Once she went naked, I got sexcited instantly by that pair of wholesome B-cup boobs, fair skin and slightly perky ass.

Services are the usual standard 1654A moves. Shower routines of boob rub, stroking of my cock, nipple sucking and BBBJ. When it comes to on-bed action, she started off with a good back massage to relax my body first. Wonderful job considering her past experience as a massage lady in China. Then she followed up with boob rub, back catbath, AR + handjob combo, front catbath and BBBJ. She allowed only light fingering as she doesn't like it rough down there. Kissing on the lips is the limit for her now as she says she may allow frenching later. We finished off FJ in missionary and it was a pleasure.

Overall, a very good performance from a SYT newbie with a hot body. Only parts to improve are her AR and willingness to french which I have pointed out to her. Another impressive point about her is her friendly and cheerful attitude. A sure RTF for me.
Old 17-10-2018, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Wanted to try the very highly rated Lulu of 1669 a few days ago but she was on period leave. Glancing through the stable of 1669 girls there, picked the one that I felt was the prettiest. Ended up my choice was Guo Guo 果果 who has been working for a month.

First impression: Fair skin and nice smile. Has a few moles on her face.

Body: Curvy figure with perky butt. Boobs are small soft A cups with dark nipples. Has a protruding black mole above her belly button.

Shower service: Boob and butt rub. No BBBJ given.

On bed service: Boob rub, hot water and normal catbath, long (about 5 minutes) sensual AR without me lifting my butt and deep throat BBBJ.

FJ: Sexciting when doing missionary and looking down at her pretty face. After cumming, she gave a bonus service by gripping my dick tightly with her pussy.

Overall: An above average experience from a gentle SYT. Do note that she's not for big boob lovers. She didn't give auto frenching too, at most kissing on the lips only.

Last edited by dbhh; 17-10-2018 at 09:21 AM.
Old 17-10-2018, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 22
gigx is one of the Best!gigx is one of the Best!gigx is one of the Best!

1612 (Yoyo)

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8.5/10
BBBJ: 7/10
AR: 3/10
FJ: 8/10
Painting: 10/10
RTF: Yes!

If you are into painting, this is one hell of a WL for you to experience. I won’t go into too details on this. All I can say it really got me stunned like a vegetable......🤪

1612 (Dada)

Body: 9/10
BBBJ: 9/10
AR: NA
Painting: 4/10

She is not really into painting, but she scores very high marks on her BBBJ. All I can say she really got the skill and patience to make you super high gao gao when BBBJ.

Both Yoyo and Dada joined around the same period. So i’m glad they still have quite some time here in SG.

Next on my list will be Qiqi and Michelle. 😊
Old 17-10-2018, 07:56 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigx View Post
1612 (Yoyo)

Body: 8.5/10
BBBJ: 7/10
AR: 3/10
Painting: 10/10

If you are into painting, this is one hell of a WL for you to experience. I won’t go into too details on this. All I can say it really got me stunned like a vegetable......��

1612 (Dada)

Body: 9/10
BBBJ: 9/10
AR: NA
Painting: 4/10

She is not really into painting, but she scores very high marks on her BBBJ. All I can say she really got the skill and patience to make you super high gao gao when BBBJ.

Both Yoyo and Dada joined around the same period. So i’m glad they still have quite some time here in SG.

Next on my list will be Qiqi and Michelle. ��
Brother, these 2 wl speak french boh? Tank u for your goody FR.
Old 17-10-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 22
gigx is one of the Best!gigx is one of the Best!gigx is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyG View Post
Brother, these 2 wl speak french boh? Tank u for your goody FR.
Bro, as mentioned by Bro Doomas, he spoke French with them. So I think they do speak French only to selective individuals. I’m not into that so I did not try. 😄
Old 18-10-2018, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
Spikerboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1612 (Michelle)

Looks : 8/10
Body : 7/10
Height : 175
BBBJ : 8/10
AR : 6/10
RTF : 7/10

Whole process was pretty much SOP.

Have to say the catbath & BBBJ was good.
Maybe not really my cup of tea as she was taller than me, ard 175 I think and I’m 170 😂.
Overall still ok for me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1