The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2018, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Asking personal questions to FL acceptable ?

Some local FLs who are chatterbox are so open that they will tell you their personal lifes.
But that are subjected to chemistry.
It is quite amazing to learn that there are so many uni gals plying the trades.
My mind is thinking:" Study so much & hard for fuck? In the end, still let me 没读书 fuck?!!"
I got FL who drive BMW & send me to home after session ( better than taking Grab).
Even got one msian FL drive me to my house to do incall.

All these are extra perks.
But i tend to feel uncomfortable when they ask personal qn about my life.
I will have to give white lies.
Old 03-10-2018, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
TracyDick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Depends on the wl.
Some just wanna release their stress/problems, these i have no problem talking to.
But the kind who try to tell sad stories for money, i avoid.
Old 03-10-2018, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Some local FLs who are chatterbox are so open that they will tell you their personal lifes.
But that are subjected to chemistry.
It is quite amazing to learn that there are so many uni gals plying the trades.
My mind is thinking:" Study so much & hard for fuck? In the end, still let me 没读书 fuck?!!"
I got FL who drive BMW & send me to home after session ( better than taking Grab).
Even got one msian FL drive me to my house to do incall.

All these are extra perks.
But i tend to feel uncomfortable when they ask personal qn about my life.
I will have to give white lies.
I encountered those who really like to pry . I too lied coz since they also keep lying so why should we come clean right? Not like we trying to start a serious relationship with them. Usually those who ask a lot is trying to guage if we can be their regular carrot. Got once an FL asked how much i earn, when i tell her $3000 only she stopped asking anymore.. Lol
Old 09-10-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sol88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

some ml do like to ask/ chat alot, which is fine, break any awkwardness if there is any during the session, but don't be tempted to try to be the "special one". it's risky emotionally.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1