The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2007, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Jg_Kaki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Green Elephant HC at KL

Hello to all senior & taiko here, i don't know whether should i open a new thread about my FR here because i don't find any of the previous thread related to this HC, please bear with me if i did wrong.

Here's my FR to share with you all.

Been to GE HC last thursday night around 9.30pm, as the place are still not start the crowd yet, i'm like the only 1 who own the place here, start my journey as usual lo, jacuzzi, sauna, steam & bath, my little complaint about this HC is the jacuzzi, i ask the captain whether this pool are make for BOILING SAUSAGE ? damn bloody hot temp of the water, but is kind of enjoy to sit beside the pool as the view is very nice here, can see lot of chicks walking around with some of them wearing cheongsam & some are just with very little cloth on the body to show their body figure. this HC very smart la, to let the chick walking around to make you excited & hot until you can't hold yourself back, unless you got not enough $$$ in your pocket.

After that i relax myself in TV room for a while, the captain show up & ask me whether want any package. this my purpose to be there ma, so i follow him to 1 of the room for mirror. around 3mins later, around 8 or 9 chicks walk in, all locals, no PRC in this HC, i will rate 8/10 average for the gals standard here, most of them young or the most late 20s. finally i choosed a long hair & quite decent looking gals then the captain guide me to their secret room which u almost can't tell it is a door, it looks like a wall instead.

After few mins, the gals knock then we start talk cock for a while, she undress & the moment i was q@.@p"""...walao !!! her 32b boobs is just perfect, with a small & qute pinky nipples on top of it (my favorite type) & she was hairless, a small mountain below her abd makes me feels like i'm dreaming, she guide to the shower room, and this is something very new to me, i must give the gals extra credit about her service, i've been to quite a lot of the parlour & HC in KL, most of the gals are only clean u up during the shower or BJ for a while that's all, & most of them are shut off the water shower, like worry their hair will get wet, but this gals soaps me with her hands & boobies from behind, give me HJ for a while to make me harder & BJ me while the water is showering both of us & make me even more excited when her hair is wet & the water is dripping fron the shower, even she's not very skillful for her BJ but i ++ her points because of the visual effect. after a while, she ask me whether i prefer to do it inside the shower room or on the bed, i decided the shower room which is very new experience to me, then she just take a cap right beside the doorway, & cap my little bro, i enter her from behind by standing, so my hand can play around her boobies from behind, she's had a tight & juicy pussy man !!! after pumping her a while then i turn her back to facing me & continue the action with the water dripping on her boobies...OMG, i carry her out from the shower room with my little bro's still inside her, she hug me real tight & making a lot of noise while i pumping her & i'm unload myself on the bed by missionary, lying on top of the lovely tities & we both heavy breath.

I'm still hard inside her even though after unload, her pussy seems like squeezing & massaging my bro, after a few mins, she kiss me on my forehead & we took another shower, she try to kacau me again & ask me whether i want a 2nd shot by extra RM80, i'm still hard like a metal rod man, where can tahan ? so i took the offer & go for my 2nd shot. what the heck !!! if she have told me earlier i will not wasting my time for talk cock la. but this time i really enjoy her FJ, because just unloaded, i can tahan longer now, she's really juicy, i didn't see she's using any lubricant or lotion at all, my long long also get wet because of her juice, her sound effect is just excellent.

After finish our business she walk me out to the TV room with my hand never leave her butt & she give me a goodbye kiss. this my wonderful memory about this gals, too bad she don't give me her phone number...haiz

By the time when i pay my bill, the CB captain charge me RM20 for extra time because i spend more then an hour during the whole session.

Total damage RM198+RM80+RM20=298

FR:
Name : Jojo
Ages : 26
Finger : Allow
BJ : 9/10 not very skillful but visual effect ++ points
FJ : 9/10 A wild cow girl while we having the 2nd shot & good moans
Body : 9/10 32b Handful & Cute little pinky nips
Pussy : 9/10 Hairless, Tight & Juisy, with squeezing massage mode on, i surrender & end up damage me another RM80.

Even not a very heavy damage but i really think is worth the price. definately will have my 2nd visit there. if i'm lucky enough, i may get some even better chicks.
Old 22-11-2007, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Green Elephant HC at KL

fren when free? we go for afternoon teh tarik?

Old 22-11-2007, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 20
sober is a Helpful and Caring Samstersober is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRYDUST View Post
fren when free? we go for afternoon teh tarik?
DD korkor, there got no expired abalones for u wor? Go there teh tarik for wot wor? hur hur hur....
Old 22-11-2007, 09:26 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

TIU TIU TIU FOR OPEN NEW THREAD!!!!

If happend u open a can of rotten abalones.. pls give it to DD. hur hurhur
Old 22-11-2007, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
kapoh39 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jg_Kaki View Post
Hello to all senior & taiko here, i don't know whether should i open a new thread about my FR here because i don't find any of the previous thread related to this HC, please bear with me if i did wrong.
Nice FR but let me correct your sentence about not being able to find a related thread to this HC. Check out below :

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...green+elephant

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...een+elep hant

You can spend minutes writing a beautiful FR but not willing to spend seconds just searching for a related thread??

Maybe you dun know how to search. Then why not read up the stickies in the newbie thread and learn the ropes in SBF.

I repeat, NICE FR and welcome to SBF.
Old 22-11-2007, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Haiz.....dun know what to say cos he write very nice FR.

Maybe only advice is to do a search lah!! Got so many previous GE threads.
Old 22-11-2007, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 17
SillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of lightSillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of lightSillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of lightSillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of lightSillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of light

Very nice FR. Makes me itchy to go there again
Old 23-11-2007, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Tried this place previously..the gal was good but the rooms kinda looks more like a brothel than a spa.
Old 23-11-2007, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
LSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This place seriously cannot make it one. Better to go over to Federal Deluxe or Imperial or Skyriver.

Last Return : newbadass
List :Ah Q, Longwinter,
Old 23-11-2007, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSB_Fan View Post
This place seriously cannot make it one. Better to go over to Federal Deluxe or Imperial or Skyriver.
Out of the three choices, I still prefer Skyriver.
Old 24-11-2007, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
Out of the three choices, I still prefer Skyriver.
Confirm you are still my SSH
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 24-11-2007, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

went to look see look see before can say mostly CMI.
Old 24-11-2007, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Jg_Kaki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well, thanks for not banging me coz the new thread, now i know how to use the search feature in this forum, it will not happen again la.
Old 25-11-2007, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 18
Gorken is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGorken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G View Post
went to look see look see before can say mostly CMI.
Confirm you are Koala Bear
Old 26-11-2007, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Haizzz..... *shake head*.

Spend time write FR, no time do search.
Now really coming December, liao.

Nevermind, go scouting for nice SYTs.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1