The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2019, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Good Morning Happyman,

You not in CM, our buddy E itchy last night after wife go kampong for 1mth... we went to our fav Spa joint for sensual release, follow by night time usual ktv joint and each got a girl... after 5hrs of fun, he suddenly got a bad stomach cramp and we have to leave.. Checked bill and I tipped my girl our usual rate... To my surprise, she return to me and say "neng loy song loy por liao"....I was shocked and ask her why... she say she never had tip more than 500baht, dun know izzit trying to kc me anot... Anyway, both girls jio us go out today...See got kangtao then let u know....
Old 23-03-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwitty View Post
Good Morning Happyman,

You not in CM, our buddy E itchy last night after wife go kampong for 1mth... we went to our fav Spa joint for sensual release, follow by night time usual ktv joint and each got a girl... after 5hrs of fun, he suddenly got a bad stomach cramp and we have to leave.. Checked bill and I tipped my girl our usual rate... To my surprise, she return to me and say "neng loy song loy por liao"....I was shocked and ask her why... she say she never had tip more than 500baht, dun know izzit trying to kc me anot... Anyway, both girls jio us go out today...See got kangtao then let u know....
NB go without me, keep their contact wait I come back Monday night and we can go on Tuesday or Wed ..... think got to reduce our usual rate of tip lew, knn spoil market.

He bad stomach maybe never drink kavalan lah 555
Old 24-03-2019, 10:31 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good Morning Happyman,

Song y y lo u...

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 24-03-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
wah.... bo jio.... if go spotlight can jio me... Foxy then forget it as mostly porkchop or porkribs...

Bobian lah, all my Chiang Mai kakis go holiday trip or busy.... No one free to go TNN with me.

Will log in Thai time 5pm to check if got TNN kangtao anot.... Happyman, faster come back leh... Chiang Mai now machiam 群龙无首
Hey bro! Haven't seen you in a long time. I wanted to go back this year but the air pollution kinda scared me.

I heard one of the girls we know in Star Xix moved to Foxy. You never go follow up?
Old 24-03-2019, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You should know she is a golddigger.. no matter where she move to work, she still will suck u dry by asking for LDs nonstop... i still prefer my usual AGG joint.. girls are relatively not so demanding and never pester to sit with u...
Old 26-03-2019, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 8
rekrek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrekrek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Going Chiang April, need some info. 🙏

1. Anyone got experience with sideline girls? Read online if don't speak Thai hit rate very low.

2. Can book them whole day accompany you like some bar girls in bkk?

3. Best places to chiong? Da bao whole day one best.
Old 02-04-2019, 11:01 AM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

NEVER drink and drive.........RIP but I also pity the girl & the car rental company.

https://www.facebook.com/TheStraitsT...3A% 22O%22%7D

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se...x=15541136 68
Old 02-04-2019, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
haizzz The girl broken shoulder only. The car can claim insurance if eligible but life no more is the end.
Yup, lucky the girl is ok but for car rental to claim for insurance don't think is possible......don't think any insurance company willing to cover for drink driving, and also I don't think his family member want to take responsible to pay for the car damage........

If want to drink, must be responsible drinker and know your limit.
Old 04-04-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 20
dreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Sekali you get newbies asking you for Ah Goo's contact hehe
lol hahahahha
Old 14-04-2019, 02:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Was at Dolphin, thks to bro Nitwitty for his recommendation of Ling Ling. She is damn chio with thick luscious lips and flashing bright eyes. Petite with some baby fat. Heart melt sia
Old 17-05-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
guccirush deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice place to visit.

Last edited by guccirush; 21-05-2019 at 12:40 AM.
Old 25-05-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8393 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to all the kind brothers who guide me on my first trip to Chiang Mai. Below is my quick report from my 3 weeks experience in Chiang Mai.

I really had so much fun in Chiang Mai. Agreed with what you guys said, really cant compare Chiang Mai to BKK. You cant find those really pretty and hot super model in Chiang Mai. Don’t go to Chiang Mai just for “chiong” trip, if just want to look for girls then BKK is the best. I really enjoy the laid back style of chiang mai, not so crowded, everywhere is close to each other, so much good food around and there’s so many nice places to visit nearby.

Massage shop

Dolphin spa – highly recommended, been there twice, around 6 girls to choose both time I have been there, quite a good selection, the shop is at Tikky Place apartment at the ground floor, I tried Ice and Dada, I would highly recommend Ice, she is really pretty with nice fair body, natural boobs and nice moan, she can speak some Chinese too. The room is very clean, the B2B massage is OK. Worth the money for 2500 bath.

Mermaid – highly recommended, been there many times, they have at least 10 girls each time I was there, so far I’m very satisfied with all the girls that I had there, maybe I’m lucky as I heard from my friend that sometimes too many tourist go there and sometimes no girls available to choose, maybe is about timing. My favorite girl is “piau”, rtf couple of times. For 2500 1hr+ massage + sex, I think this place is really worth to go.

Aurora club – not recommended. This place is maybe the Maria standard of chiang mai as the price of girls start from 4k and can be as high as 6K, I think in chiang mai considered as very high, cant compare to top end of maria which I believe is at 12k. For massage only I think is slightly less then 2k. I tried 2 girls, they are pretty but the service not so good as the girls I believed is not so well train, not worth the higher price if compare to dolphin or mermaid, the massage is really negligible at all. The only good thing is they have really nice room. Both my trips, I have around up to 8 girls for selection, u can add their line to see the girls. If I remember correctly I think is auroraclub121. The okt is quite hot young lady. this shop is around 15 min from city.

Studio Spa Ninman – worth to check out. Went there only once due to not so close to my hotel. Service and place is not bad. have some young girls as well.

Darin or Darlin massage – I don’t have time to check out this place, my friend told me that they have a few price range as well from 2500 – 3500, heard the service is really good, will check this place next trip.

Agogo

Star Xix – maybe I went to the wrong place, but the star xix that I went is at 2nd floor, u need to walk up a very narrow and low stairs, the place was so hot maybe the air condition have issue, on a Saturday night, they only have ONE customer, they have around 10 girls but all cannot make it.

Foxy lady – packed with customer when I check the place, just a very small agogo bar with at most 10 ladies. Cant see anyone I like and left the place. The condition of this place is better then star xix.

Spot light – I think this is the best place to check out if u want to go to Agogo bar, so far I think the largest agogo bar in chiang mai. They have the most girls as well I think, total 3 sets of dancing, each set around 4-5 girls. mamasan is friendly and not pushy at all. Saw a few lookers. No naked dancing though. Barfine is 800 I think, and ST is 2500-3000. I took one girl for 2500 + 800 bar fine. Service is very good. forgot her name tho.

The rest of agogo around loi kroh road – I walk around those area and cant really find any girls that I like. I think agogo bar in chiang mai is no where near BKK standard. Small bar and much lesser girls. I would only chiong massage place if I want to look for girls.

FL

I have an agent contact that I know her well in BKK, she have lots of girls in chiang mai as well, mostly uni students, I just tried one ST, the price is cheaper compare to her girls in BKK, top range model at most 15k for LT. for those brothers that know me, u can get the contact from me if u really want but I don’t think it’s worth the price. Managed to get one bkk girl to come chiang mai accompany me so I don’t have time to try more FL from her.

KTV

Gold star – feeling bored, spent one night with some friends in KTV. Cant really remember the price, I think for the room is 450 bath and the girl is 600 bath or the other way round. The place is quite decent and mamasan is friendly and not so pushy, they do have some really hot girls. However not all girls can go out with you for overnight. Manage to get one girl back for overnight, overall I spend around 4k I think.

Local pubs

Goodview – really nice place, highly recommended, food is really nice and they have superb band. Love it. Many local hot chicks there, but I cant speak thai well so it’s not my game. Just go there for nice dinner and listen to music.

Warm up café – another local place, highly recommended for drinks at night, again, many local hot chicks, just go to see girls, not qualified to pick up any chicks.
Old 27-05-2019, 10:41 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
T

Mermaid – highly recommended, been there many times, they have at least 10 girls each time I was there, so far I’m very satisfied with all the girls that I had there, maybe I’m lucky as I heard from my friend that sometimes too many tourist go there and sometimes no girls available to choose, maybe is about timing. My favorite girl is “piau”, rtf couple of times. For 2500 1hr+ massage + sex, I think this place is really worth to go.

Agogo

Star Xix – maybe I went to the wrong place, but the star xix that I went is at 2nd floor, u need to walk up a very narrow and low stairs, the place was so hot maybe the air condition have issue, on a Saturday night, they only have ONE customer, they have around 10 girls but all cannot make it.

Spot light – I think this is the best place to check out if u want to go to Agogo bar, so far I think the largest agogo bar in chiang mai. They have the most girls as well I think, total 3 sets of dancing, each set around 4-5 girls. mamasan is friendly and not pushy at all. Saw a few lookers. No naked dancing though. Barfine is 800 I think, and ST is 2500-3000. I took one girl for 2500 + 800 bar fine. Service is very good. forgot her name tho.
The last time i went spot light shifted, not sure now shift to where but last time need to buy drink first before we able to get in.

Star Xix
If it is at the far end of the beer bar and go quite further in and go through a spirrel staircase then that the correct one.

place not big, have a smoking room. lady most all CMI.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 03-06-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

I posted the below report in a Hong Kong forum 7 days ago under the same name of JohnnyNgai.

I went to visit hj and body to body shops in Chiang Mai on April 26 for 18 days.

Transportation:
Good new, Chiang mai finally has air conditioned buses that run on schedule. This time, I visited various shops mostly by riding the new air conditioned 20b Chiang mai city bus. To pay the 20b fare, both the Bangkok Rabbit Card and Tourist Card can be purchased at the RTC Counters located at Chiang Mai International Airport (exit door No.1), Central Festival Mall. Where I eat, buy hj and B2B massage are mostly dictated by what bus I got on. The bus can be tracked in real time with your smart phone.

B2B and hj shops:
All the ones I mentioned below can be found on the Google Map, except Okane Massage.

I Visited Fang VIP Club three times on this trip. It is one of the cheapest B2B shops for non Thai speaking tourist. The menu on the front desk read 1300b, I just pay them 1000b because that is their insider price. They have all types of girls except beautiful ones. If you are very lucky, you might get a pretty one without baby damage. The third floor has a newly renovated shower stall and the towels seem cleaner than last year. The Mermaid Massage is on the same street, but it is out of my price range.

Absolute Paradise Spa is one of my favorite B2B shop. I visited a few time in 2017 and 2018. The receptionist was a young fat Thai man that spoke ok English. I consider all their girls pretty, I didn’t visit them this time because I was too busy using the new air conditioned city bus to try other shops. My only minor complain was that their standard rooms were a little old and moldy.

I visited Daisuki Massage by Lolita five times on this trip because it is a good and cheap hj shop. An hour with a fully clothed young girl in a bright and clean room only cost me 900baht + 100tip. I played a hj video on my phone and have her do the same thing. May be some of you han sum man can get B2B for a small tip.

Aloha Massage is just the opposite of Daisuki Massage when it comes to worthiness. 1100b an hour for that same thing ? The girls on both shops were just as patient at handling my jj, but Daisuki has younger girls and better rooms.

The Private Spa and the Raspberry Spa are own by the same boss. Some of their 1900b B2B girls are really beautiful, but the Raspberry Spa is impossible to get to by bus. Both spa has nice rooms.

I visited Sean Suk Massage only one time because I picked the wrong girl. 1700b got me 75minutes of B2B with a beautiful girl, but she has obvious baby damage. The place has clean rooms and towels.
Old 03-06-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

This is a continuation of the above from JohnnyNgai.

Okane Massage is not on the Google map. I did a second visit because I found a short girl with a big pair of natural tits, and she was very good at 抓龍蛋. The place is located next to Okasan Japanese Restaurant on Jed Yod Rd. Most of the girls there have many mosquito bite scars on their legs and the place seems very local customers oriented. The towels they use have very low cotton content, and not very water absorbing. 1200b for 70minutes, I believe the locals pay less than that.

I visited Celebrity shower massage twice on this trip, 1600b and 1900b. I was lucky, I got two different 1600b women with no baby damage. The first time I visited Celebrity shower massage 4 years ago, I was getting syt three times a week. Now, I believe it is due to the healthy Thai economy, you have to have some luck to get syt in Celebrity.

I read many negative comments about the Sayuri Complex, but I wanted to test my luck. I went there on Friday 4pm, I walked slowly from one side of the fish tank to the other 4 times. I stayed in the fish tank area for about ten minutes, but no greeter came to greet me. I believe they wanted to see how desperate I am, then, they would give me a tourist chopping price.

Four years ago, Ping Phayom Hotel Massage Parlor on Suthep Rd charged me 2500b for syt, but at that time, I only paid 1700b for syt in Celebrity shower massage,. Never again for me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1