The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2006, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
lansky44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

Dear all,

I'm a super-newbit here. In all aspects. From Singapore, attached here a few months lah, have been lurking around to look for FRs. Never had commercial sex before this, until today...

To cut a long story short, went around 4 o'clock and asked the captain (didn't catch the name) for a good recommendation. At first, he recommended Aero, but I remembered a brother here giving negative feedback, so I asked for another one and he gave me Miki (or Mikki, not sure spelling).

Must remember this is my first time, and later I regretted not taking a look first. I mean, Mikki was OK, a bit on the chubby side, especially lower body. Looks wise, ok, a bit lian look, but OK.

I ordered a full massage, and Miki did her job well. I didn't steam while she was massaging - I'm the kind that needs to warm up. After bathing, she started the cat bath. The feeling was a bit rushed. Then she gave me a blowjob, which ended quite quickly, and I was still half steamed only. I tried to play with her tits and her pussy (which was wet) but she wasn't really ok with it, so I didn't.

Then after a while, she wore the cap for me, and started riding. After a short while, she asked to switch position and I just pumped, half steamed, and came.

All in all, not a very positive experience and for a first timer, I'm kind of like feel like not having commercial sex again. Could be me lah, I'm the not-so-easily steam kind, and need the GF feeling, rabba rabba, touch here and there. My experience just now was more like an SOP fuck and don't think 238RM is worth it lo.

Mmmm... maybe should go back to extra-marital affairs...

Anyhow, it was a nice place. Perhaps I was just a little nervous considering it's my first time.

Lans-KY
Old 24-07-2006, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Bro lansky44 .. y not join us at our TCSS on wednesday... its on the TCSS thread... then maybe can share more sextifying experiences... hehehe

Bro KLH... wanna join our TCSS on Wednesday ... PM me ur mobile...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 24-07-2006, 01:19 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
mbz777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lansky44
All in all, not a very positive experience and for a first timer, I'm kind of like feel like not having commercial sex again. Could be me lah, I'm the not-so-easily steam kind, and need the GF feeling, rabba rabba, touch here and there. My experience just now was more like an SOP fuck and don't think 238RM is worth it lo.

Mmmm... maybe should go back to extra-marital affairs...

Anyhow, it was a nice place. Perhaps I was just a little nervous considering it's my first time. Lans-KY
Bro, if it was ur 1st time then i can tell you it can only get better. Most 1st timers are overcome by nervousness, fear and worries...scared of diseases etc etc...you shud hv join the KL taikors like KL Kool, Ciblover, De Kuip, CBM, Shiok and Master for your 1st bonk so tat they can give u a thorough guide thru sex counselling...they wud hv guided you to PRCs with plenty of SYT GFE instead of the robotic SOP services.

I know how you feel coz i used to be the type who didnt believe in paying for bonks...coz when i was younger and had a great stage presence, gers & married women wud throw themselves at me for free...but when you grow older and get into more trouble, xtra marital affairs is jz not worth the trouble and worries,,,esp when married women wants to abandon their hubbies and kids to run away wit you...the only set back is the ultra strong GFE u get from affairs rite?...well, fr my junior experience, you seldom get good GFE from local gers except NL or Ping2 from Tropicana...most of them give SOP...but if possible, join us for tcss this wednesday....after the ice breaking drink we bring you to try syt prcs....full of GFE! I am sure u will achieve max steam 1!!! See you soon...dont go back to be a home-wrecker anymore ok?!
Old 24-07-2006, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
shaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbz777
well, fr my junior experience, you seldom get good GFE from local gers except NL or Ping2 from Tropicana...
MH, recruiting for his 4-some action oredi...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbz777
xtra marital affairs is jz not worth the trouble and worries,,,esp when married women wants to abandon their hubbies and kids to run away wit you
Wah, even married woman also want to tirak ah?? They also need toilet for their house is it?? hahaha

Anyway, better go back and RTF "Selina" hor so that she stops sms-ing me!!
Old 24-07-2006, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggerific
MH, recruiting for his 4-some action oredi...

Wah, even married woman also want to tirak ah?? They also need toilet for their house is it?? hahaha

Anyway, better go back and RTF "Selina" hor so that she stops sms-ing me!!
Dats y dun give Mobile No.! When will u ever learn that u r no more den a RM100 note on legs ??? Especially SR girls...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 24-07-2006, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
shaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Dats y dun give Mobile No.! When will u ever learn that u r no more den a RM100 note on legs ??? Especially SR girls...
She mistook me for that MBz lor, what to do?
Old 24-07-2006, 07:26 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Broz KLKOOL, mbz and shaggerific,

I think the time has arrive u three gonna find out who will win KL Top Farker 2006 award.

Shall i put up a poll to let other bros vote??
Old 24-07-2006, 08:08 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
I think the time has arrive u three gonna find out who will win KL Top Farker 2006 award.
Errr....bro DK, pls remove me from the competition...i x qualify leh....actually it should be

Category 1 (KL's Top Farker)
KL Kool vs Shaggerific

Category 2 (Top Farker Based in KL)
KL Kool vs Ciblover vs CBM

Category 3 (Top NL Farker in KL....ai? it rhymes eh?)
De Kuip vs .........eh! no contender lah...walkover!

Let the votes begin!!!
Old 25-07-2006, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
lansky44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro 777,

Thanks for the pep-talk. I'm basically a visitor here, no car, kena stuck in one corner of the Greater KL area (Saujana) and very immobile. Basically I leave the apartment everyday 7:30 am and return to my room around 8:00 pm, so you can imagine how immobile I am lah. Moreover, I normally go back SG on weekends, so this weekend happened to stay because passport was taken to do work permit lah, so decided to try lo.

I don't mind meeting up, even just to TCSS, but please do tell me where to meet, and how to get there! My office is at Shah Alam area, so by the time I get down, already darn late already. Try my best lah.

Lans-KY
Old 25-07-2006, 08:04 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lansky44
Bro 777,Thanks for the pep-talk. I don't mind meeting up, even just to TCSS, but please do tell me where to meet, and how to get there! Lans-KY
Bro Lansky, you can call me mbz instead coz many other bros has 777 in their nick. No worries, its not really any sorta pep talk but jz sharing my past experiences....so we learn from each other, tats wat this forum is all about rite? If you hv problems with transportation to get home after a late nite cheonging, we have bros from all over the klang valley so i am sure someone can give u a lift home if it drags on too late. Look forward to see you tomolo nite, after tcss mebbe v go check out PRCs with nice GFE eh? Pls PM your mobile # to KL Kool, De Kuip or Shiok and they'll inform you when & where to meet k? Happy Cheonging!
Old 25-07-2006, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 19
sin0033 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree with Bro Lansky. Had my first time in Cititel with Bros MBZ and BruceJ. I think we went last Thur (sorry for not remebering cos my time in KL since last Tue have been 1 big day in a new toyshop) Bro Bruce and mBZ have been very kind to show us around. These days I just wake up, eat, clean eyes, if got mood cheong and then sleep. In between I squeeze in my exams. Hahaha.

Neways, first time in Cititel. Great facilities and quite professional looking place not shabby or sleazy. After the nite of checking out SR PRCs the gals here seem a bit less attractive. Noted 3 gals worth a look. Hunny, Pinky (had a hell of a time figuring out her name cos only remebered her clothes) and Vivian.

Chose Vivian cos she look really hot and frenly (when u look up while painting her I swear she looks like Shu Qi)

Here is my not too good FR (note: my opinion only)

Asked for her but she with a guy so waited. Went to room immediately after her job and waited for her. She came in shortly. Sat down and started to smoke. MH asked me to give her some time to rest first. No prob. I like to chat a bit a bit also cos need to just raba raba and tcss b4 I can get aroused but MH she just sat there like I owe her. Fuck. Monosylibic answer nia. Bugger I got more GFE from PRC eventhough I don't speak Mandarin.

She stopped smoking after 2 puffs then asked me to strip myself and shower. She strip herself and took me into the bathroom. Cleaned me and asked me to go out and dry myself and wait for her on the bed. Already have a bad feeling. Damn. She came to bed and started licking my nips and her stereo start di. Din even touch her wei. If I was self delusional I would be convinced that I am a sex god and just by my looks I can make her cum. Fuck like. Very turn off di. Serves her rite cos she had a tough time getting me hard. HAHAHA. While getting BBBJ I tried to raba raba her but she squirming away all the time. MH overstretched my left shoulder leh.

Got bored cos she too slurpy and BBBJ too soft somemore her moaning is getting annoying so I asked her to lie down so that I could get a genuine moan from her. Started playing with her boobs but she stopped me saying her boobs are painful. Licking also painful wei (to give her credit, there is some discolouration so maybe the guy b4 me was too rough)so tried to kiss her neck and ears. Ears not allowed she say cos ticklish. Her neck reeks of perfume and you know that means it tastes bad. So decide to paint her. MH just started she say too sensitive. REALLY TURN OFF LIAO so I just lie down ask her to finish it.

She got me semihard, cap me and rode me for a while but I really not enjoying the experience liao so I just turned missionary and finish the job. Not finished but didi since semi hard slipped out and she declared over liao. FUCK.

She got up and smoked, cleaned bed and shower me.

Stats

Looks : 8 to 9 (look like Shu Qi when u painting her)
Boobs : 7 (due to discolouration and tits pointing out)
BBBJ : 4 (too slurpy and soft)
FJ : 2 (cos I just wanted to get it over with)
AR : Yes
CFM : Very
GFE : None
RTF : No cos prefer SR
Damage: RM 198
Overall : Maybe she tired or no chemistry with me so I would say I got a poor service. Wat to do. I am quite fat so she may not like. Also she din turn me on by her looks alone so may have disappointed her. Service Very sop. Would recomend her to ne bros who like to be served by a hot chick. I personally prefer some communication. Or maybe can try her as first bonk when she fresh. She say she never chew kheng although working there more than 1 yr di. Got 2 other chick ther Hunny is quite new and Pinky quite nice looking.

Returning favour: lewis13,jerrystockton, Gorken, ukcheong, Bruce.J, noobiejiao, CibLover, itto, Boinker, GD_paradise, fernando torres, lsb_fan,Valenn, Qin Ai de, Prime Time, Odyseus, Arachnophobia,killersilent.
Old 25-07-2006, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro.! u didnt manage to unload stil hav to pay 198 ...i like u! stil keeping the receipt? come i get refund for u

Old 25-07-2006, 12:53 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin0033
first time in Cititel. Great facilities and quite professional looking place not shabby or sleazy. RTF : No cos prefer SR
Yo bro! very nice FR albeit not such a pleasant experience...but i m sure many bros out there wud appreciate your "experiment" so that they can avoid a bad experience. But i am "cock-sure" ur nxt FRs on SR PRCs wud be gud rite? Last nite the ger cudnt stop smiling at you evytime she sees u! u both must have had a wild time inside eh? FR please!!!
Old 26-07-2006, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Bruce68 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin0033
I agree with Bro Lansky. Had my first time in Cititel with Bros MBZ and BruceJ. I think we went last Thur (sorry for not remebering cos my time in KL since last Tue have been 1 big day in a new toyshop) Bro Bruce and mBZ have been very kind to show us around. These days I just wake up, eat, clean eyes, if got mood cheong and then sleep. In between I squeeze in my exams. Hahaha.

Neways, first time in Cititel. Great facilities and quite professional looking place not shabby or sleazy. After the nite of checking out SR PRCs the gals here seem a bit less attractive. Noted 3 gals worth a look. Hunny, Pinky (had a hell of a time figuring out her name cos only remebered her clothes) and Vivian.

Chose Vivian cos she look really hot and frenly (when u look up while painting her I swear she looks like Shu Qi)

Here is my not too good FR (note: my opinion only)

Asked for her but she with a guy so waited. Went to room immediately after her job and waited for her. She came in shortly. Sat down and started to smoke. MH asked me to give her some time to rest first. No prob. I like to chat a bit a bit also cos need to just raba raba and tcss b4 I can get aroused but MH she just sat there like I owe her. Fuck. Monosylibic answer nia. Bugger I got more GFE from PRC eventhough I don't speak Mandarin.

She stopped smoking after 2 puffs then asked me to strip myself and shower. She strip herself and took me into the bathroom. Cleaned me and asked me to go out and dry myself and wait for her on the bed. Already have a bad feeling. Damn. She came to bed and started licking my nips and her stereo start di. Din even touch her wei. If I was self delusional I would be convinced that I am a sex god and just by my looks I can make her cum. Fuck like. Very turn off di. Serves her rite cos she had a tough time getting me hard. HAHAHA. While getting BBBJ I tried to raba raba her but she squirming away all the time. MH overstretched my left shoulder leh.

Got bored cos she too slurpy and BBBJ too soft somemore her moaning is getting annoying so I asked her to lie down so that I could get a genuine moan from her. Started playing with her boobs but she stopped me saying her boobs are painful. Licking also painful wei (to give her credit, there is some discolouration so maybe the guy b4 me was too rough)so tried to kiss her neck and ears. Ears not allowed she say cos ticklish. Her neck reeks of perfume and you know that means it tastes bad. So decide to paint her. MH just started she say too sensitive. REALLY TURN OFF LIAO so I just lie down ask her to finish it.

She got me semihard, cap me and rode me for a while but I really not enjoying the experience liao so I just turned missionary and finish the job. Not finished but didi since semi hard slipped out and she declared over liao. FUCK.

She got up and smoked, cleaned bed and shower me.

Stats

Looks : 8 to 9 (look like Shu Qi when u painting her)
Boobs : 7 (due to discolouration and tits pointing out)
BBBJ : 4 (too slurpy and soft)
FJ : 2 (cos I just wanted to get it over with)
AR : Yes
CFM : Very
GFE : None
RTF : No cos prefer SR
Damage: RM 198
Overall : Maybe she tired or no chemistry with me so I would say I got a poor service. Wat to do. I am quite fat so she may not like. Also she din turn me on by her looks alone so may have disappointed her. Service Very sop. Would recomend her to ne bros who like to be served by a hot chick. I personally prefer some communication. Or maybe can try her as first bonk when she fresh. She say she never chew kheng although working there more than 1 yr di. Got 2 other chick ther Hunny is quite new and Pinky quite nice looking.
Hey bros...i reckon it's not your 'facult'..coz' mine also exactly the SAME as your description..!!..she is just not 'worth'!!!...eventhough i agreed she resemble like 'shu qi'.
Old 26-07-2006, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bmw328 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is my 1st FR .last week ..Got dinner ard 6.30 pm with my galfren and her fren in midvalley.i reach abt 4pm.feel abit sweat and hot so when up midway to hava a shower and some snack.after shower go to the café and captain easxx show me menu of the day.ask cookie fully book…ask for bm..fully book..sigh..he recommend one new gal..1st look ok only..but look closely inside the room..wah singaporean actress look alike.hehe..good sheet di.

Chit chat a lot..and she say lots of customer say her look alike the Singaporean actress..quite friendly.

she lick my nipples and take my leg up and lick my ass.she look 90% look like the actress.i feel like fucking the Singaporean actress.hehe..while bj..she keep talking to me and make me hard soft hard soft..and she say better stop talking and continue her sucking.

French for awhile and start the fuck.i cannot tahan after 10 minute and come while she on top.she wash 1st and wash me after my 5 minute left.she ask me come again with the actress photo that I promised to download to my pdaphone.

Overall not bad..not as good as cookie and bm..but at least some thing fresh and surprised.

My watch show 5.45pm lor and my gf keep calling di.rush down to midvalley to meet her.

Mun2
Race: Chinese
Body: Excellent Miniature Size 80%
Look: Beautiful 80%
Breasts: 34c Big for her slim & small body 80%
Butt: 70%
BBBJ: Passionate 80%
FJ: Good response 80%
GFE: 80%

Overall Service: 80%
WIR: Yes but not for the time being!
Damage: RM198+4 parking