The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2018, 06:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 25-09-2018, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hadeslee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ended?!!nooooo
Old 30-09-2018, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Ts, maybe shld continue new story on your one year fb with kat🤣
Old 30-09-2018, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 12
cronyman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycronyman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipedream View Post
Big round of applause for TS writing such nice story.
Yes! Kudos to TS.
Old 30-09-2018, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 13
ryanliew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryanliew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice audio !! Bravo bro !

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post
Some bros pmed me asking for more audio recordings. Let me know if it's a duplicate, I don't really keep track so yeah :b

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1jZqVrcet2n
Old 30-09-2018, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

I'm still on the business trip in Shanghai so I'm not really checking my inbox. Anything just comment here and I will read them when I'm free.

Some Q&A that I received:

Q: So you and Kat became FB, how come no photos of you fucking her?
A: I have tried actually but the thing was that her room is very dimly lit because the curtain is always drawn. I have tried playing with her with the lights on but she will close it. I have tried recording but it's too dark to even see anything lol. Unless I invest in a night vision camera, it's impossible. Furthermore, back then I was still a student. Where can I find the money to invest in such high tech stuff? Also because of what happened in Bali, she's very cautious around cameras and she wasn't willing to pose for any photos so yeah.

Q: How long did you guys lasted?
A: Close to a year I guess. Many things happened after that and we didn't really hook up that often anymore.

Q: Does Jack know anything?
A: He hasn't confronted me so I'd assume that he don't but who knows?

Q: Do you guys still meet up now?
A: Hmm, we have very different work schedules and I'm now living in the east whereas she's living in the North so yeah. It's a bit hard. Maybe once in a blue moon I guess and even then, we just meet up to talk and not DTF. She's happily married now so I don't really want to disturb her. And to the bro who read the story and recognized her and went to disturb her about it, fuck you.

Q: Will there be a continuation?
A: I'm not really sure. I'm really tied up with work so it's a bit hard for me to find time to write. Like I mentioned before, each chapter takes me close to 30mins - 1 hr to write depending on how long the chapter is. If I could receive monetary donations for writing, of course I would love to but I don't expect such a thing because it's just me sharing my own experiences and I wouldn't want to commercialize it just because it's my hobby to pen down my thoughts. Reading what you guys think drives me to write more I guess. But even then, I have to work for my food bowl first. Unfortunately, working fills my stomach, writing doesn't so please do understand if there isn't a sequel. And even if there is, there won't be any exhibits to go along with the story. Refer to the first question on why. I still do have some private collections of her using my hidden camera but they aren't relevant to the story so yeah.

Any more questions and I will try to answer them whenever I'm free.
Old 30-09-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Qihai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the nice story TS
Old 01-10-2018, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 10
urn0828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear TS, thanks for the story and your time to write for us. Cheers.
Old 01-10-2018, 06:53 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like your story very much... very nice read... share more soon please...
Old 01-10-2018, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
stalwart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Sam, please continue with nice updates.
Old 01-10-2018, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post
And to the bro who read the story and recognized her and went to disturb her about it, fuck you.
To the "bro" who did that. What's your motive? Trying to score some free bangs out of her? This is why people don't share their stories openly because of idiots like you

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 01-10-2018, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Piichaii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Ts, thanks for the story.
Old 01-10-2018, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
JoelGomaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story by bro Sam, thanks a lot!
Old 01-10-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
madaphur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for a really nice story TS
Old 01-10-2018, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Dollyqueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
To the "bro" who did that. What's your motive? Trying to score some free bangs out of her? This is why people don't share their stories openly because of idiots like you
People who are lucky eat japanese grapes..cheapo losers eat sour grape
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1