The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2018, 10:03 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
nmddell is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Just visit ace last week on daytime about 12.30pm. Saw many old dino lady and few viet... haiya. No syt & girl next door look.

Its daytime like that nowadays at ace ? How about night time ? Its more good look prc or viet lady ?.

Need some info as i am long time didnt visit ace & os.. haha
Old 18-04-2018, 11:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
nmddell is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Just visit ace last week on daytime. Its about at 12.30pm. Saw many old dino & few viet. No syt & girl next door look.

Its daytime is like that at ace nowadays or night time more happening & better ?. Need some info due to long time didnt visit ace & os ..hehe
Old 19-04-2018, 05:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post

BTW, Pom heard that she had developed many new techniques to please customers.
And guess who trained her? Her bbbj is much improved
Old 19-04-2018, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
And guess who trained her? Her bbbj is much improved
So, Yuan Yuan has been training rigourously under the charge of Papercutz.

If Yuan2 is under the charge of Teddy Bear, she will likely to behave like this:

If Yuan2 under Pom's charge, she will play like this, like ice balls

Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 19-04-2018, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What's this? Despite posting a photo of Bai Mulan sometime back showing her as an old lady I am still getting requests for her ctc??! Seems that some men have a fetish for old women! BTW, there's used to be an old lady who was hot: Peggy of Puchong the BBBJ queen.

And a personal message to the member with zero posta and asked me for a photo of Yuen2. Who the hell think you are?

Prom, you sure sotong is not back in ace? I noticed a tall woman standing at the fruit stall that day. U have pix of Sotong? Maybe u can PM me.

Papercutz, you must be trainer for Yuen2 doing the crocodile death roll eh?
Ho liao! Teach her more, please.... LOL

Last time there was a PRC who did the pile-driver BJ.
She would stand upside down vertically, feet supported by the wall, head down, gripping your dickie. Using her hands she would move up and down like a pile driver.

So far, only another PRC can do it as far as I am aware.
She is Wen2, a FL, when I visited her once in nearby Daffodil Hotel.

Anyone want to teach Yuen2 the pile-driver BBBJ?
Old 20-04-2018, 06:06 PM
Samster

anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

WARNING: AVOID PUBS, SPA & KARAOKE

This season , best to avoid the above places.
With election coming, they want to clean up the city so Opposition cannot
talk cock about vice in the Klang Valley. Pixs below are self-explanatory:

Old 20-04-2018, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 7
Alwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of lightAlwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of lightAlwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of lightAlwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of lightAlwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post

Thank you for the reminder. I think most vice places in hotspots around KL are not safe for cheongsters at the moment. Well, at least till after election & raya. They will want to find extra bonus income. Pity those FL's in Ace. Tough month for them.
Old 21-04-2018, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

where you get your info?
without vice Malaysia will be nothing.. raid is bcoz they need money to buy votes.. ask any good politician friends of yours & they will say what i say is truth..
Old 21-04-2018, 07:35 AM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
where you get your info?
without vice Malaysia will be nothing.. raid is bcoz they need money to buy votes.. ask any good politician friends of yours & they will say what i say is truth..
Aiyah, raids are conducted based on various reasons or excuses lah. Nobody is right or wrong in speculating why and when those raids are conducted. Sometimes they also raided my ice-water outlet too, to see whether I had hidden any sotong in my fridge, and they were surprised to find non-halal wild boar meat there.

Sometimes they wanted to increase "body counts" (number of Vietcongs killed) to complete their KPI
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 21-04-2018, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quote:

Prom, you sure sotong is not back in ace? I noticed a tall woman standing at the fruit stall that day. U have pix of Sotong? Maybe u can PM me.
Nope she is not back to ACE, Sotong updated Pom that she is working as a massage lady in Shenzhen, asked me to go there for shiok shiok, Pom where got resources (money, time, sperms, etc) to fly there to paku her wor......

Pom NEVER takes photos of any WL. Sooory the best that Pom could do is to post some look-alike photos of so-and-so (so far the best shot was Wildboar's representative "clone" in Kawabuchi, whom even Wildboar acknowledged it was nearly 100% looked like her.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 21-04-2018, 10:59 AM
Samster

The malay newspapers like Berita Harian and Metro Crime Desk are famous for reporting such kind of operasi.

BTW, I posted some pixs earlier but seems they were removed by the administor or the postings failed due to malfuncition. Anyway, there was a raid a few days ago -- BIG in scale --- more than 70 pubs, spas, karaokes were checked. Many Banglas and WL kena.

On another issue, it's also getting harder to log into SBF now. Many countries have blocked it. Now gotta access the NZ mirror site.
Old 21-04-2018, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The malay newspapers like Berita Harian and Metro Crime Desk are famous for reporting such kind of operasi.

BTW, I posted some pixs earlier but seems they were removed by the administor or the postings failed due to malfuncition. Anyway, there was a raid a few days ago -- BIG in scale --- more than 70 pubs, spas, karaokes were checked. Many Banglas and WL kena.

On another issue, it's also getting harder to log into SBF now. Many countries have blocked it. Now gotta access the NZ mirror site.
sometimes i wonder if youre a malaysian.. in bolehland never trust the newspaper.. theyre here just to entertain or fool their own culture siblings...
Old 21-04-2018, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:

Operasi always happen for all reasons but to "clean up”.
Old 22-04-2018, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
etaoin2003 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Couple of educational films about One Stop food court are now on YouTube.

They're a little bit light on detail about the cuisine.
Old 22-04-2018, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hornybastard99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited ACE last night.. haven't been for a while. FR as below :

Name/Nick: Ana Moon
Age: Didn't ask but I guess about 28 maybe .. it was dark.
Boobs: C
Hair : Over shoulder length.
Body: Slim
Skin: A bit tan Smooth.
AR : Yes
BBBJ: Yes .. I guess this one depends on person.
FJ Rating: 8 tight pussy.
Damage: RM80
RTF: Yes.

I like her overall look .. looking sexy-fuckable with the right curves.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1