The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2016, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
Re: Information on Hefei

My local colleagues brought me to another KTV 天国色香along the 宁国路. The gal quality is better than GuoXinHui next to Anhui hotel but not the hardware... but it is not a rotten hardware. Many meimei here came from TingFengHui... i think the gal situation in Hefei is merry go round. Damage is the same.. Rmb 400 for normal and Rmb 500 for model. Not much different on quality between the two to be honest.
Old 30-04-2016, 10:20 AM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

I was in 顶峰会 few days ago... The hardware is getting mess up and also the gal quality seems to go down. The sitting fee is still at Rmb 400 but if you want to put Rmb 100 more, the gals would stripe dance but the room is not a normal room. You need to go to the 3rd floor to do that due to security reason. It seems i need to find another KTV in Hefei.
Old 10-07-2016, 03:34 PM
Samster

There is a new KTV joint in Hefei right in the down town area. It is in the building of 古井酒店 but it has an independent entrance. The KTV is named 上海滩. Hardware is new so it is still in good condition.. but gal quality is so so... I believe it is a Rmb 400 seating fee.
Old 24-07-2016, 12:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gilmour deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pink Floyd and all friends,

Would you help to summarize the best options in the city for real action?

Not only KTV but also SPA's, inside hotels or outside.

Thanks a lot in advance,

G
Old 11-08-2016, 04:31 PM
Samster

My colleague brought me to this new club in 滨湖新区细米KTV.. It is a new club with good hardware and it is luxurious. The gal quality is a bit better than the rest KTV i went before. Gal tip is Rmb 600.
Old 16-09-2016, 01:25 AM
Samster

My colleague brought me to 天府壹号. They are suppose to be the most expensive in terms of gals tip. The hardware is the usual 金碧辉煌 and the gals tip is Rmb 800. Gals quality is the best I have seen so far in Hefei.
Old 11-01-2019, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 16
jinwolves deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hefei happening place

Any Bros here can intro me where to happy in hefei?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1