The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2018, 09:56 AM
Passed away 15 April 2023

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 60
fiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to behold
Guest Relations Officers needed of overseas events

My company is planning to host closed-door corporate events in Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam and Japan.

Looking for supplies of high quality ladies (Angmo, Japanese, Korean) willing to travel 3-5 days. All expenses, flights and visas will be covered and taken care of.

Clients will be various management and CEO level Asian men.

Proposed Activities include naked telematch style games, costume play and dancing before the day ends off with the men inviting the ladies to spend quality time together.

Ladies will also tour the destination country with the men on holiday package.

Any lobangs from OKT or ladies supplier, please PM me. This is a sincere business request. I can meet you to discuss arrangements and transport of the girls; or fly to your country to meet the OKT if you are based in Europe, USA, Japan or Korea.
Old 04-10-2018, 02:01 PM
Passed away 15 April 2023

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 60
fiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to behold
Re: Guest Relations Officers needed of overseas events

Bump up thread.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1