The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 30-04-2018, 07:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 9
intergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJK View Post

Forget it la. just got zapped again.
Remarks sound like a admin, but did not say he is.
(Thanks to the second zapper which bothers to say it's nth personal)

claimed that he checked and the serial zapper is a PAID advertiser who claimed i copied his FR TEMPLATE.

Ok then, dont post anything in case someone assume you copied his template.
(Which i dont know why so many bros never write FR also tio?, all copy template? fine. so done with this crap.)

To the paid advertiser, i sincerely apologize if my FR looks like your template, cause i don't do reference check when writing FR. pretty hard to write a FR if i have to worry about my FR looking like yours or any other advertiser's FR.
FR on FL have nothing unique to write, sex is sex, description and layout will probably be about the same.
so hope you understand this, if not no one in DOME 1 will ever write FR in peace.

The one who zapped me: Dont you think its make no sense that some claimed i copied his FR? How do i do a reference check if my FR layout look like his template? well. if you are a real admin, thanks for the explanation, appreciated it.
But well, you pretty much have to check with him how many bros here copied his template? cause i am not the one one he zapped. pretty much every page there will be someone being zapped with the same remarks.

CHeers!

can i ask what you guys need the points for? to access private section?
Old 30-04-2018, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 9
intergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samster

just realized i kena zap till left 8 points only xD,if 0 points what will happen? i die ah
Old 30-04-2018, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 15
m0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by intergce View Post
just realized i kena zap till left 8 points only xD,if 0 points what will happen? i die ah
It will carry on ti negative. ..
Old 30-04-2018, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4667 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
wah now left 2 points
Old 30-04-2018, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 15
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Requesting FR for KIKI regent lust. Her photos look amazing.

Wonder if her service is as good as her photos.
Old 30-04-2018, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 9
ILOVESGAHLIAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To the zappers and the bros being zapped.
Old 30-04-2018, 11:03 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U wont die la
Zapper will be entitled for a free bonk from a stable of his choice lolzzz or even get a Nobel prize for his zapping efforts
Old 30-04-2018, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 11
bigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Short FR for Beny (Bangkok-Gems)

Have been lazy to post FR for a while now but a bit less lazy today after a great bonk!

Beny has many FR's already, check the links on her ad thread. No need to repeat everything here, just to reiterate that she's pretty with a great body for those who like curves, she provides a superb service including the best massage I've had from a FL, and she enjoys sex and keep smiling sweetly from start to finish. Current venue is nice, clean and spacious.

I had her twice and still want more. She's leaving in about a week.

Old 30-04-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 17
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of

FR Yuri from Lusvegas

After a few months of break i finally had some free time so quickly look for my usual okt which i supported for many years since i have no time to browse.

As usual the location is always something i like, private and clean.

Looks 7/10: More matured looking but the looks do grow on you after seeing her smile for awhile.
Body 8/10: Slim body and the ass is nice to squeeze. Would rate 9 if the boobs are natural
Boobs 7/10: Looks man made to me but soft and more then what your hand can cover
BBBJ 7/10: Good suction and hardworking, but i have very high expectations in this area
FJ 8/10: If you can screw well, she is going to rape you during the second round. She dont know some positions so if you guide her along she will follow. Painted her twice and was greeted with jerking and the come fuck me face after i am done licking. Overall tight pussy and a great release for my expired sperm.

I will rtf given i have the time. This okt is worth noting for the consistent standard of girls and real photos.
Old 30-04-2018, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 12
hkcg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had the pleasure of meeting Cookie from TRL and can verify her bbbj is above average! She’s got a solid figure (I think she barely has any fats but she’s not skinny, more of a slim girl) and gave me one heck of a ride during the session. Most importantly service was tip top (smiling throughout session). If u like someone super slim but also has an awesome pair of knockers with good service attitude, go try her
Old 30-04-2018, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
EnjoyD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Reviews on devil house stable ?
Old 30-04-2018, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 8
Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
wah now left 2 points

Same same....guess a group's out to shut down all FR for their competition...

555 my FR all spontaneous n not based on Any template or style by the way...but guess zapped got a list of template when zapping ...Just paste n paste

Lame way of trying to pin blame on bro Suparman ...Lol zapper thinks he is so smart...5555555
Old 30-04-2018, 05:32 PM
Samster

Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by du_lan View Post
Damn I can understand how you feel, had few of such encounter before and its a freaking turn off situation.
Happen to me before also...all photos there are fake...worse than fake fr here...Lol, at least the girls here are more or less the person pictured.
Old 30-04-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobernite View Post

Same same....guess a group's out to shut down all FR for their competition...

555 my FR all spontaneous n not based on Any template or style by the way...but guess zapped got a list of template when zapping ...Just paste n paste

Lame way of trying to pin blame on bro Suparman ...Lol zapper thinks he is so smart...5555555
"Raw so what"...
Zapper is definitely of substandard IQ leh...wanted to zap but ended up upping u instead lolzzz.
What a low IQ moronic serial zapper...fret not Bro Dobernite i already received all those listed remarks liao and lol that moron can only zap once nia
Let him go get more accounts i really love to see how long he can sustain this nonsensical wahahahaha...lai lai come on, bring it on n please zap a lot at one go...i kept reminding u liao 4 to 6 points is really too chicken feet lol
After so long i still have more than 2k pts leh...this is the best u can do only arrrghhhh
Put some gusto into it laaaaaaa!!!
Old 30-04-2018, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
"Raw so what"...
Zapper is definitely of substandard IQ leh...wanted to zap but ended up upping u instead lolzzz.
What a low IQ moronic serial zapper...fret not Bro Dobernite i already received all those listed remarks liao and lol that moron can only zap once nia
Let him go get more accounts i really love to see how long he can sustain this nonsensical wahahahaha...lai lai come on, bring it on n please zap a lot at one go...i kept reminding u liao 4 to 6 points is really too chicken feet lol
After so long i still have more than 2k pts leh...this is the best u can do only arrrghhhh
Put some gusto into it laaaaaaa!!!
555555 Ya think a nut case....point is pointless ...I care nuts for points except those points I can suck n lick on FL boobs....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1