The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-06-2018, 01:09 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skysia View Post
I'm malay and malaysian. No singapore passport. Any chinese want to go with me? Malay also want have fun. Lol
The oldtimers say...... "when you see a malay and a chinese together, very high probability that these guys are police"..... because water and oil dun mix naturally.

It is the same with the malays and chinese...... they dun mix naturally but only come together when they have to.
Old 24-06-2018, 01:16 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovevietnam View Post
Can check ang pai which number. Maybe going next monday
Angpais have different categories..... you want good service girl or goodlookers or young girls.

Recently arrived one 17 yr old viet about 3 weeks ago.
Looks is only about 4/10 and little bit chubby..... but feedback from customers is she is hardworking and willing to learn.
Old 24-06-2018, 05:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 13
Manxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros, angpai for goodlookers is what number? Can recommend some?

Tried 319 selected from mirror session (looks above average, boob natural B, 158, meat at right places) can do everything (dfk,69,AR,bbbj,Fj and more) must try her bbbj and ar combo. Damn solid for 10 mins lick clean clean all around. She brought hot and cold water but never use because she too hungry for me >.< after bathe straight away raped me. But she keep saying I dem chai la.. after session got cuddle and dfk all way and say dem again. maybe is just part of her KC. Again your mileage may differ.
Old 24-06-2018, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
devion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manxn View Post

Tried 319 selected from mirror session (looks above average, boob natural B, 158, meat at right places) can do everything (dfk,69,AR,bbbj,Fj and more) must try her bbbj and ar combo. Damn solid for 10 mins lick clean clean all around. She brought hot and cold water but never use because she too hungry for me >.< after bathe straight away raped me. But she keep saying I dem chai la.. after session got cuddle and dfk all way and say dem again. maybe is just part of her KC. Again your mileage may differ.
I am one who is into dfk to get more feel out of the session. Can recommend more that does dfk? I know this may differ based of chemistry between WL & customer, but I have tried a couple good lookers whom does not dfk and some does dfk. I know some definitely not into dfk with customers unless u become her top regular.
Old 24-06-2018, 11:57 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

319 is an average looking MILF....... she has to up her service level to compete with the good lookers and syts. No choice for her as she has a young daughter to support back home.
Old 25-06-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ilovevietnam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
Angpais have different categories..... you want good service girl or goodlookers or young girls.

Recently arrived one 17 yr old viet about 3 weeks ago.
Looks is only about 4/10 and little bit chubby..... but feedback from customers is she is hardworking and willing to learn.
Thks bro funzio for the info. Am going there on mon.
Old 25-06-2018, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
ParkKimSiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

At first, I was thinking what is dem chai. Is it what we often say "my cai" "your cai"... After a while, then realize maybe is "dep trai", not bad, VB think you Leng Zai...
Old 25-06-2018, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
ParkKimSiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahemmaster View Post
Park, you go often from singapore? wanna meet up there?
Actually no, I only been there once. The few days very busy with work and my travel schedule very erratic. Most of the time, my entry to JB is quite impromptu, so hard to arrange. Paisay..
Old 25-06-2018, 01:00 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I heard VIP boss up the lorry for WC gambling syndicate tats why spa has cash flow problem now. Also some staff & agent oso jump ship to other operators. Beginning to look like their bright star is losing its shine and turning black. If they still dun pay up to the MIB...... will surely see raids start to come to this spa.
Old 25-06-2018, 02:13 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
WhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

3 of my colleagues who went in on friday afternoon related this incident to us. When they were waiting at the lift @2pm going up to the spa they noticed 4 guys sitting at the outside table of the crab restaurant watching them.

When they came down @6pm after their session they saw these same 4 guys who were still sitting at the same table and were approached by them asking my colleagues questions about VIP spa. My colleagues had a brief chat with them thinking they were also the spa customers. After coming back to SGP and on hindsight, my colleagues felt those guys dun seem like customers. Strange isn't it?
Any of you guys had similar experience before?
Old 25-06-2018, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 8
PowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDariusxify View Post
hey bros wondering if any of u can help went there first time and that time saw a girl quite chio wearing gucci brown tank top..... long hair also... anyone of u know which number? left the place and still cannot forget her siaaa hahah ps ah
gucci is only 599 or 513 only this two..But higher chance is 599
Old 25-06-2018, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 8
PowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by devion View Post
I am one who is into dfk to get more feel out of the session. Can recommend more that does dfk? I know this may differ based of chemistry between WL & customer, but I have tried a couple good lookers whom does not dfk and some does dfk. I know some definitely not into dfk with customers unless u become her top regular.
Go for 289 is durain bao jiak one..
Old 25-06-2018, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 23
soblur is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoblur is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoblur is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skysia View Post
I'm malay and malaysian. No singapore passport. Any chinese want to go with me? Malay also want have fun. Lol
No Chinese friends in JB?
Old 25-06-2018, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
monstar3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone going tmr?
Old 25-06-2018, 04:32 PM
Samster