The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

View Poll Results: If you had Jenna for an evening, what would you do to her?
Make her your sex slave in the comfort of your home 0 0%
Parade her in Vivo City in a miniskirt and make her stand at the glass rails 2 13.33%
Share her with friends in a gangbang 9 60.00%
Use her in all possible holes and post the photos here 2 13.33%
Tie her up and rape her 1 6.67%
Try out your sextoy collection on her 0 0%
Take her to Geylang and whore her out 2 13.33%
What you would do to her is something Marc can't imagine...post details here 4 26.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2009, 08:12 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My slutwife Jenna

Demure my foot! ... Marc you've been taken in by what we would call a SPG. She need not have SLUT tattooed across her forehead to be identified as one...Just look at that cock hungry mouth of hers...made for big fat dick like yours to be permanently impaled in her.

Go have her tattooed above her shaven cunt "MARC'S SLUT" so that whoever screw her would know who her master is! Better still... have her cunt lips pierced so that you can padlock her puss to prevent her from screwing around unless she has your permission!!!

Well if you think my earlier suggestion is too tame for that slut of yours then how about you hog tie her to a suspended pole, clothes peg her tits, shaft a 12-inch dildo into her cunt turn on to maximum speed and another up her asshole, drip candle wax all over her especially on her sensitive clit and belt her all over, especially her fat hog butt, until she is red and raw. And yah remember to gag her with your fat dick to prevent her from squealing as you whip her...whilst you are at it make sure you take as many pix as possible to prove to us that she is getting her just dessert!

Oh fucks...I am getting hard just thinking about you punishing her!

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 11-12-2009, 09:01 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Bro...Just to show you 2 simple ways to tie her up but will render her totally helpless and expose her cunt and ass to your mercy!

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 12-12-2009, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Marc&slutJenna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ok, so we have worked out a system. I'll tell my story, and the slut will shamelessly expose herself to the horny males of singapore by posting pictures from her bottomless (pun intended) stash.

To continue:

Usually she comes home from her "office parties" around 11:30, and I am in bed by then, reading. The routine is, she rushes off to the bathroom, washes up and comes to bed in her nighty and cuddles up to me. Sometimes, we make love...and now even the thought of it was making me sick. I sat on the couch and waited for her.

She came in at the usual time. She seemed surprised to see me on the couch, but with a "Hi baby!" she ran off to the usual bathroom routine. In the alcove opposite the bathroom door is the linen basket. She usually strips before going in to the bathroom and throws her clothes in the basket. While she was bathing I went over and looked at the clothes she was wearing. I sniffed her top, but I couldn't detect any cigarette smell that she is complaining about.

At the bottom of the pile were her panties. I picked them up. They were a pair of black cotton thongs. As I was picking them up, my fingers felt the wetness at the crotch. The cloth was soaked in a sticky, slimy fluid. I lifted it up to my nose and smelled it. Overlying the familiar musky scent of her pussy was the sharp goaty smell of semen! The conclusion was obvious even for an idiot like me - someone had cum in her pussy, and she had come home to me leaking that cum from between her cunt lips. No wonder she rushed off to the bathroom. When I thought about the times I had given her nice deep pussy lickings (yes, after she came back from "office parties" too), it just made me want to throw up.

I went back to the couch with the panties still in my hand, and waited for her to come out of the bathroom.

To be continued....

Thanks to all the bros who posted comments and suggestions. Thanks especially to Yang Punk who has some pretty neat suggestions there
Old 12-12-2009, 04:02 AM
Samster

Continuing:

She came out of the bathroom in her nightie and a towel wrapped around her hair, and playfully sat in my lap and asked me why I was not in bed yet. At that point, I felt that I maybe wrong. Maybe there's a rational explanation to all this. But at some level I also felt I was fooling myself. What rational explanation can there be for semen in my wife's panties?

I just picked up her panties from the couch beside me and just showed it to her. From the expression on her face I knew my fears were true. She stammered and tried to brush it off saying that she has a discharge because her period is around the corner. I told her not to take me for a fool and told her to come clean. As I write this, I am amazed how I kept myself calm. It was almost like it wasn't me, but someone else. I asked her who Alan was.

She started crying. She told me Alan is Mr XXXX, her boss. I had met this guy before once, a fat balding sweaty man in his fifties (old enough to be her father). A typical new rich persona, complete with the requisite gold chain and more rings than he has fingers. He looks like an ex Ah Beng who lived long enough to get older and rich. You know the type.

She said a couple of weeks after she started work, he asked her to come to the back office to help him find some files. He told her the files were on the top shelf, got a step ladder and asked her to get up there and look for them. When she was looking for the files, she felt his hand under her skirt squeezing her buttocks. She said she was terrified and decided to carry on as if it wasn't happening (I have a hard time believing that, but knowing her personality, it is possible). The boss then pulled down her panties midway to her thighs and inserted a thick finger into her pussy and started finger-fucking her. She said she just gripped the shelf and stayed there. After that, he ordered her to come down from the ladder. When she did, he grabbed her by the hair, bent her over the old table, hiked up her skirt and started fucking her. He came inside her, zipped up his pants and left, not before asking her to bring him a coffee in 15 minutes. I asked her why she didn't report it, and she said "but I just started work there. Didn't want to lose my job". When I asked why she didn't tell me, she said she was too shy (yeah, too shy my ass).

After that the boss regularly fucked her, and then demanded that she accompany him drinking, followed by a fuck in a cheapo hotel in Lavender. He always cums inside her and as soon as he cums, he chases her away without even letting her clean up. Yes, you guessed it - the "office parties".

I wanted to kill the boss, kill the slut and kill myself. Instead, I just calmly told her I wanted a divorce and told her to pack her things. I am not sure what happened next, because I found myself seated at her PC, her panties still in my hand.

To be continued...

Marc
Old 12-12-2009, 04:51 AM
Samster

Continuing...

As the PC booted up, I wondered what I was doing. I felt like a robot, being controlled from a chip in my brain. I opened the slut's private folder and opened another chat transcript at random.

Even now, I can't say what would have happened if I opened a different chat transcript. Would things have happened differently? Or would they have turned out the same regardless of which transcript I opened. I don't know.

This chat was also with the same pervert, who calls himself hornyJohn1968. She told me later that she saved most of the chats with him, because she liked his dirty mind. I never found out who this pervert is. Maybe he is even a member of this forum. Maybe somewhere in this vast forum, he has bragged about my slut. Maybe he has laughed at me in a post here. HornyJohn1968, if you are reading this, I am sure you will recognize what is posted below.

I just scrolled through the transcript, until I came to the following section (Yes, the transcripts are still here, still on this PC. I am just copying and pasting here - just changed the font and style to show that it is a chat transcript). This is what caught my eye:

JennaS: i have pussy pic... do u want it
hornyJohn1968: yeah...I'd like to see it...my cock is so hard now
hornyJohn1968: thinking about all the ways to abuse your slut body has made it rock hard
hornyJohn1968: mmm...nice...is that cum flowing from your cunt in the second pic?
JennaS: yes
hornyJohn1968: I am rubbing my cock looking at your tight whore anus...I'd love to rape that right now
JennaS: mmmm it was being probed by another man... not hubby....
hornyJohn1968: I am imagining how it feels to push my cock through that tight sphincter, force it open, and the whore bites her lip
JennaS: is that abetter view
hornyJohn1968: yah.shows how tight that hole is.it will be so tight when I rape it
hornyJohn1968: it will wrap around my cock like a second skin
hornyJohn1968: you like being ass-raped, whore?
JennaS: mmmmm yes baby
hornyJohn1968: tell to me how it feels to be ass-raped, while I rub my cock
JennaS: the best part is the pain and humiliation of being ass-raped by another man who's not hubby... and he keeps calling me his anal-slut-wife...
hornyJohn1968: nice
JennaS: the more i try to squeal... the more he pulls my hips up to get deeper penetration into my anus
hornyJohn1968: Yah, love it when a fuckpig squeals
JennaS: my boss who loves butt-fucking me always wants me to squeal and cry for my hubby while he rapes my anal-hole and chokes me from behind
JennaS: he let his buddy watch me getting raped by him... while his buddy just drank and enjoyed the show
hornyJohn1968: he always fucks your ass painfully?
JennaS: yes.... he's never gentle... alot times it's when he's been drinking that he makes me go to the back office with him... sometimes with 1 or 2 of his friends... they all knwo i'm married... but they say that's whats so fun...

The thing is, she had never let me have anal sex with her. In the early stages of our relationship, I attempted once or twice to get her to have anal with me, but she always refused. She doesn't even let me finger her ass. Until the very second I read this transcript, I believed she was an anal virgin.

I know this shouldn't have happened, considering my state of mind, but reading the filthy comments written by the pervert and the even filthier replies by the slut was giving me a rock hard erection. I read this part over and over, and I realized I was rubbing my cock with her stained panties.

While I was at it she came in. She squatted on the floor beside my chair. Sobbing, she begged me not to divorce her. She promised she would do anything I'd ever want, whenever I want, and never question me on anything. She swore she will be the wife I want her to be. No matter what I ask, no matter how hard it is, she would do it for me.

I came so hard in to the crotch of her panties, reading again and again how she was describing that fat slimey bastard ass-raping her. My added a thick white gob to the already soaked panties.

I also don't know to this day why I did the next thing I did. Maybe I wanted to shut her up. I told her to open her mouth. She did. I stuffed the soiled thongs in to her mouth and told her to suck it, bite it, chew it like a chewing gum, swallow the juices as if it was a toffee, not to spit it out before she had dissolved every trace of semen with her saliva and swallowed it. As she chewed, sucked and swallowed, I called her the filthiest names I could come up with: chubby cocksucker, 3-hole whore, filthy fuckpig, dirty cumrag, cumdumpster for perverts, anal rapeslut... I think I made up all possible combinations of all possible words describing loose behaviour and female anatomy.

And that's what saved our marriage in the end. As I humiliated and degraded her, my cock grew hard again. I came on her face while she was obediently chewing the twice soiled thong. And it felt great. I had never experienced an ejaculation like that. And I also realized that if I accept her offer of eternal obedience, I gain myself a sex slave for life.

As she told me later, being humiliated and degraded like that turned her on like being zapped by 1000 volts. The floor where she was squatting had a pool of cunt juice that was leaking from that thoroughly used fuckhole. After I came in her face, she started rubbing her clit and she came within a minute.

We decided we would stay together. But our lives have been changed completely, in a direction I never anticipated. Whether it is for the good or bad, only time will tell.

Marc

PS: Fuckslut, post the pics that you showed that pervert during that chat. I want the bros on this site to see them. I want them to see that dirty filthy cunt and ass you offer so freely to others.
Old 13-12-2009, 04:32 PM
Samster

Here they are...enjoy guys...please leave comments...they make me wet...mmm

XOXO
Jenna
Old 13-12-2009, 05:53 PM
Samster

Those pics were not taken by hubby...and that cum in my pussy is not his

This was long before he found out

XOXO
Jenna
Old 13-12-2009, 11:26 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 20
Master007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc&slutJenna View Post
Those pics were not taken by hubby...and that cum in my pussy is not his

This was long before he found out

XOXO
Jenna
What cum? U expect us to be happy with just that little bit that is close to non-existance? Please do us a favor and do a better job. Whoever is fucking you is apperantely not giving you enough cum. Not that he is not man enough, its just that you are the kind that deserves to be drenched in cum. Even a 4 circles of men aiming their cocks at your mouth is not sufficient to prove my point. You need to be sucking horses and letting him SPRAY and SHOWER you in cum.

Another comment about that pussy, it doesn't even look raw and used!! What the hell! You should be glad I don't have your contact, I will happily purchase the dildo pictured and make sure I stuff both ends into your pussy.

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/645/productthumb.jpg
We will also maybe buy one each when we go laugh at you being degraded like an animal. Don't think we will be needing any lube to see how many we can SHOVE into you ROUGHLY cos we all know how to spit.

This will sound even better with you being hogtied like how Yang Punk suggested and keeping the monster cock inside you overnight. You can announce where you are being tied up and held like a fuck meat and we can all go there to make sure you are well fed on a diet of cum from different races and ages. I will make you write out all the different tastes from each of us as well. We have our FRs on FLs, whom by the way we respect, so from SLUTS like you, we make you write FRs on our cum.

Come on, mild pics like that do not suit you at all. Your next set should be of you kneeling down with your hands tied behind you. Whether you want to be cloth or not doesn't matter. You mouth will be gagged open and you should have the words "Human Urinal" written over your forehead. Get your man to pee into your mouth and show us the real cheap and useless fuck slut you are.

For a rookie mistake like this, you deserve to be punished by standing on a stool by the window with you legs apart and breasts on display for at least an hour. This should give you enough time to reflect on how you show picture yourself to us in here.
Old 14-12-2009, 05:00 AM
Samster

MMMM... thank you for the PM... here it is for all to see...

XOXO,
Jenna

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys,

Sorry can't post on the thread, I don't have access. But do feel free to copy and paste the PMs I send you.

Just read the latest posts by Marc and what happened with the boss-dude is not cool but the way Jenna responded is what one can expect from slut-for-dicks.

Bro Marc, if anything I'm saying is out of line do feel free to point it out to me. I appreciate that you are being so forthright about the cock-pit, and I have no intention to disrespect you.

Jenna, tell me the truth, how did it feel being taken advantage of by that prick of a boss? I'm sorry if this hurts but I'm kinda sure you liked it, maybe you were even turned on by the way he degraded you. After all, you continued to be used as a free-for-all cum-deposit ATM for that CBK. The dumbass even thought he had to "romance" you by taking you out for drinks before taking to a hotel for a "short time" booking and f**king you like the tramp you love being.

How did it feel when he dumped his load in your cum-addicted pussy each and every time? When you walk pass the reception, what do you think the staff are thinking? Does it turn you on if you knew that they think you are a "working girl"? You look nice so some of the male staff would have probably thought of screwing you too. On that note, working girls get paid to do what you give out for free, seemingly so easily.

But truth be told, I am wondering if this jerk-off has already boasted to his pals about his f**kslut. If he has, I'm sure that he is already planning a "session" with his buddies and no prizes for guessing who's the entertainment. That's if he hasn't already done so. The mere thought of that brings a nice tingle to my crotch. Do share the story with us if and when it happens.

I look forward to seeing more pics and reading about Jenna's slut-capades.

Cheers,

Tubbyt
Old 14-12-2009, 05:02 AM
Samster

Hey hubby.... look what your "bros" think of your me... mmmmmmm

XOXO,
Jenna

-------------------------------------------------------------------

hi bro..im a 23 yr old un idude..hmm..ur stories are exciting..it gave mi such a big hard on when i was reading through it..ur wife is indeed oine of the most cheapest whore i ever heard of but tis kinda sexy too..haha..would love to have a gd 3some with u two? wit hmi fucking her ass while u banging her pussy..or even let mi fuck her while u watch..im sure u will enjoy it..et mi know if ur keen? we can roleplay raping her..hehe..
Old 14-12-2009, 05:05 AM
Samster

,Another PM... mmmmmm... so wet reading how you guys want to teach me a lesson...

XOXO
Jenna

---------------------------------------------------------------------

hi marc&slutJenna.. marcu: bro feel so sorry n heartbreak while reading ur stories... cheer up man dun be sad.... SlutJenna: hi slut Jenna if ur hse water pipe is spoil pls call mi as ur plumper cos after i repair ur tap cos i will purporsely ask stand in font of tap check whether is working. without ur notice i will make e tap splash water on u like cat n dog. grap u from behind keep pressin ur breast hard n soft use lick ur ear.. bite ur earlop......and so so so more dirty roleplay for u n mi but i waiting for ur reply to hear out whether u like my roleplay on u...PM mi waiting for ur ans.... hope to hear u soon...love u baby....wearin a tight boxer standing in font of u holding a whip..
Old 14-12-2009, 05:43 AM
Samster

Master007,

Is this better for you? How do I look? Humiliate and degrade me for hubby to read... mmmmmm

Thank you for your posts boys.... makes my panties so wet!

XOXO,
Jenna
Old 14-12-2009, 03:25 PM
Samster (eP)

Master007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud of

Slightly better, slightly, over all, I still feel you are trying to waste my time on you. I am very very very sure you can insert some household items in your cunt to show us your sincerity in your cheap ways.
Old 16-12-2009, 01:59 AM
Samster

Hi Bro Master007,

Thank you for the elaborate and constructive comments on what to do with this slut. Making her taste different guys cum and making her write a "SR" (suck report) is a great idea. You and the other guys who have posted comments have given me a lot of ideas that can be used in the punishment sessions I subject her to regularly. I will detail in the next set of posts what I did to her as the initial punishment, and what we do now regularly (which she enjoys being subjected to, and which I enjoy watching - and that's the combination that still keeps us together).

By the way, the whore enjoys reading the comments. Maybe we should start a contest for the filthiest comments and give out a session with the slut (real or virtual) as the prize. How do you feel about being a prize in a contest, married-whore?

Marc
Old 16-12-2009, 02:11 AM
Samster (eP)

Wah bro, like that very interesting leah. But if that was to generate interest and pull our legs ah, I will up you instead...hahaha. Work out some details, I am sure ALL of us here will be keen to feed her our stuff.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1