The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2010, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 22
Sexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to all
Re: Another Fraud case/blackshop in Shanghai!!!

Ultimately, there's no fool-proof skills or tactic to prevent all these frm happening, although I still dont quite understand why, despite being a samster here, pple still didnt read up the threads before going to cheena.

I mean, we hv talked abt this issue hundreds times liao. Never follow anyone on the street!!

It is already a good thing that we, SG chinese, looks exactly like them. If u dont speak, nobody wld hv thot u r SG...

During my 3+ yrs in china, I travel all over the country, alone! To even the most ulu places one can ever imagine... And on every business trips, i always carry large sum of cash, something like 10,000rmb (for entertainment).

Did i ever feel unsafe? No. Scare? Yes, just once, in Guiyang.

For those who complain abt SHA being unsafe, for ur info, SHA is the safest city in china....... after Nanjing that is...
Old 28-09-2010, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexatronic View Post
For those who complain abt SHA being unsafe, for ur info, SHA is the safest city in china....... after Nanjing that is...
I seconded that, Shanghai is indeed the safest city in China, but also the most expensive city in China, makes our dollar looks so damn small!
Old 28-09-2010, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

you lucky did'nt end up in a char siew pow!
Old 28-09-2010, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
tanjoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i absolutely agree... Sillyporeans are simply too polite, sorry this sorry that, scared get into trouble for throwing tissue paper in the KTV floor... ahahah...
com'on la...no need to be polite with them, just raise your voice, buay song just say so, don't be itimidated...but must see situation, got chance just slip away..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Jipaban View Post
well, up to you...but this works for me, you know why? i observed the taiwanese and they behave like this and they now lord over the shanghainese/chinese nationals over business and shit because they stand up and have guts...and it works for them really well, you don't see the taiwanese getting conned in china at all!!!that is why we sporeans fail over there cos they keep conning us and we let them...and we buy their shit...well too bad, i'm just sharing my 2 cents worth as this works for me whenever i'm there and feel that there may be a potential chinaman trick coming on...i won't fall for their nonsense!
Old 28-09-2010, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
orcface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanjoe View Post
i absolutely agree... Sillyporeans are simply too polite, sorry this sorry that, scared get into trouble for throwing tissue paper in the KTV floor... ahahah...
com'on la...no need to be polite with them, just raise your voice, buay song just say so, don't be itimidated...but must see situation, got chance just slip away..
It is true. Be cunning while you were in KTV. You were there as customer, you were there to enjoy. You are also a foreigner that could receive diplomat protection when something goes ultimately wrong. The KTV waiter, boss, police won't risk this for small issues.
Old 29-09-2010, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Another Fraud case/blackshop in Shanghai!!!

There is actually a lot of common sense thinking, not only in China, but in various parts of the world like US or Europe, do not get into a taxi to go somewhere that you do not know with a stranger, be it the FL or the pimp.

I always try to play safe, I normally do not venture more than 2km away from my hotel. If anything not right, still can chop chop run back to my hotel and get help from security or something.

One thing I learnt from my travels in China, always treat the hotel security well, the door swings both ways, if I'm staying for more than a few days, I will buy dessert or treats for the security guys at my hotel, nothing lavish, maybe tabao dinner for the night watch etc.

This happened one time when I was in SZ, I whacked one f**ker who was trying to cut my bag open, the CB went off and after awhile I spotted like this group of same f**kers following me, so I legged it back to the hotel they followed me all the way back and stood outside the lobby. So I went and told the guard and he went and got all his guys together, some of them were from other nearby hotels and they settled it for me, I ended the night by buying them supper at the local eatery and spent I think it was about 300RMB, small amount to pay I think.

Who Shags Wins
Old 29-09-2010, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanjoe View Post
大声狗咬不死人...
we r foreigners in a foreign land ...
if anything happen, we r at the disadvantage side ...
it's not kiasi ... it's play smart and play safe ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by orcface
It is true. Be cunning while you were in KTV. You were there as customer, you were there to enjoy. You are also a foreigner that could receive diplomat protection when something goes ultimately wrong. The KTV waiter, boss, police won't risk this for small issues.
diplomat protection ??? who the hell u think u r ??
some high shot's son or relative ??

Be cunning while you were in ktv ??? ...
perhaps u can enlighten us on this part ...

u r right ... the waiter, boss, police won't care abt what happen to u ...
u r just another number to them ..
多一个不算多,少一个不算少
Old 29-09-2010, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
大声狗咬不死人...
we r foreigners in a foreign land ...
if anything happen, we r at the disadvantage side ...
it's not kiasi ... it's play smart and play safe ...

diplomat protection ??? who the hell u think u r ??
some high shot's son or relative ??

Be cunning while you were in ktv ??? ...
perhaps u can enlighten us on this part ...

u r right ... the waiter, boss, police won't care abt what happen to u ...
u r just another number to them ..
多一个不算多,少一个不算少
sometimes when people don't hit against a brick of wall, they won't understand... totally agree with you. Sometimes, even when they are mainland chinese and they travel outside of their city, they also abide by the rule of 猛龙过江斗不过地头蛇.
Old 29-09-2010, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
iluvktv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

3 golden rules:

1. never say u r a S'porean...I alway say I'm from Guangzhou or even Swatow (assuming u cann speak cantonese or teochew);
2. never follow strangers or get on one of those unlicensed taxi "hei che";
3. in big cities like Shanghai, no such thing as good and cheap f*&ks walking along the street soliciting unless it is a red light area!

two cents worth.
Old 29-09-2010, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
egmar mah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyegmar mah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

ya end up become char siew pow without anyone knowing even after 10 yrs
Old 29-09-2010, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvktv View Post
3 golden rules:

1. never say u r a S'porean...I alway say I'm from Guangzhou or even Swatow (assuming u cann speak cantonese or teochew);
3. in big cities like Shanghai, no such thing as good and cheap f*&ks walking along the street soliciting unless it is a red light area!

two cents worth.
i am proud i am a singaporean and i dun think i shld deprive myself from that ... and that's me ...
Old 29-09-2010, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
SHalone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro adidas and pink_flyod,

no point saying so much if They wanna learn from the living examples like some 'heros'. Just hope they continue to be lucky that they haven't meet up with the dead examples. May luck be with everyone and party safe.

some China people can stab u just to rob rmb 10, I don't think they blink their eyes or have 2nd thought in pushing a knife into your body if u cross their path.

Bro that come to china to party, u decide on your own how u want to behave.

Remember the poly student came to exchange course in china, was stab to death in ktv?? I guess he forgot something about the diplomatic protection.
Old 29-09-2010, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
SHalone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
i am proud i am a singaporean and i dun think i shld deprive myself from that ... and that's me ...
There is something u never mentioned. U get better treatment from PRC mei mei when u say u are singaporean. Haha...
Old 30-09-2010, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3 View Post
you lucky did'nt end up in a char siew pow!
I think in Shanghai, more chances that fellow unlucky mates may turn into Xiao Long Pao rather then Char Siew Pao...........of course depending on which restaurant fellow unlucky mates are being shipped to
Old 30-09-2010, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 22
lastmemory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvktv View Post
3 golden rules:

two cents worth.
1) I have to disagree. Usually I told ppl in china I am from singapore. I dont have problems pretending to be a singaporean.They wont believe me if I told them I am from GZ/HK.
2)agree, I can fuck strangers, but why will I trust them?
3)agree, why waste your money in big expensive city and cant afford a good fuck?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1