The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2012, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking H12R6 Fong Yi $50

5 May 2012, Saturday btw 545 pm to 610 pm (Vesak day)

I was at the cross road btw H16 Vivi who I did not see after a long time, yes! I am afraid she has put on weight, around 515 pm she was standing outside Moon’s door. This evening she was in a little pink dress, it happened her tummy was growing. Different from the girl I desire 2 years ago, however her short hair and pretty face still glowed.

After dinner I enter this house, she was lights above with a customer standing outside. I proceed to H12 and, an Indian uncle asked Fong Yi. “$40 can?” She repeated 2 times2him, 50 nothing less, I entered her room. Her smiles brighten up mine heart. We chat throughout in Canto.

“Fong Yi” I said, she smiled replied “How you know?” So I asked “What do you think? Your name is in the PSL you are moving up”. Fong Yi would like me to thank everybody in this website.

Closer looking she is above 45 years old, with a killer body after she took off her pink bra. Long hair touching eyebrows, she drew it blue showing out her eyes. She is eager to please, during washing us all really French liked lovers. We lock tongues before fucking; I knew was in for a treat. 10/ 10 in packing and so what she is average in look? Not as pretty as MJ, who I told her. I was stoned hard!

Fong Yi dim the lights, I was surprised “You look liked a copy of mine Accounts manager, Eileen Tan from Ipoh.” She smile ever so sweet, told me to treat her as Eileen. We held each other and locked lips then action.
She started to plant kisses on mine chest, moving towards mine dick licking a little bit. Her small pointed tits kept rubbing mine balls/ dick. She has perfect her skills, together with H10 Irene.

Fong Yi move her face so close to mine, smiling sweetly I pull her down and frenched. In btw fine tuning her right tit, I also insert mine middle finger into her pussy. She moaned so sexy, her smile was original. However she does raw BJ, I have to take away 1 point so is 9/ 10. I said no to AR, that’s for sure.

Without warring she took mine hard dick and cowgirl, Fong Yi move even closer and we kissed tongues. She ramp hard but I wish to take control, whisper into her ears that I want missionary. She is please taking out a condom, insert into her mouth with a fast BJ. She told me I was hard.

I move above her, she insert me letting out a moan sound, smiling so sweet with mine Eileen looks. I pump her hard; really I do because I was like making love, not commercial sex, Fong Yi held mine arms tight. To be franked I had never come across PT girls which done this. Then she cross her legs over mine backside, I felt her cunt as we move together. We looked into each other eyes, btw frenching her I managed to kiss her tits.

I came fast she was pleased, we kissed for the last time and, I don’t feel like wanting to leave her pussy. Fong Yi you deserve 10/ 10 for sex, probably will RTF this year, again she smile so sweet with mine Eileen Tan look.

Brother! There is a thing I am not too sure, that I don’t want to write it here. PM me if you wish to know what it is.
Old 05-05-2012, 08:50 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: H12R6 Fong Yi $50

Almost forgot she told me she was former GL, Lor 16 brothel and, never heard of Violet Li Wen Jennifer too. She was suprised Ivy still operating her business and, Ah May still at H12.

I told her she is no longer here, there were Ah May Inter Christie, MJ who was the most pretty girl in this house during her time. I miss MJ Minnie mouse that she hanged behind her door.

Last edited by jacky43; 05-05-2012 at 09:01 PM.
Old 05-05-2012, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
taiwanfacial deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: H12R6 Fong Yi $50

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post

I was at the cross road btw H16 Vivi who I did not see after a long time, yes! I am afraid she has put on weight, around 515 pm she was standing outside Moon’s door. This evening she was in a little pink dress, it happened her tummy was growing. Different from the girl I desire 2 years ago, however her short hair and pretty face still glowed.

After dinner I enter this house, she was lights above with a customer standing outside. I proceed to H12 and, an Indian uncle asked Fong Yi. “$40 can?” She repeated 2 times2him, 50 nothing less, I entered her room. Her smiles brighten up mine heart. We chat throughout in Canto.

“Fong Yi” I said, she smiled replied “How you know?” So I asked “What do you think? Your name is in the PSL you are moving up”. Fong Yi would like me to thank everybody in this website.

Closer looking she is above 45 years old, with a killer body after she took off her pink bra. Long hair touching eyebrows, she drew it blue showing out her eyes. She is eager to please, during washing us all really French liked lovers. We lock tongues before fucking; I knew was in for a treat. 10/ 10 in packing and so what she is average in look? Not as pretty as MJ, who I told her. I was stoned hard!

Fong Yi dim the lights, I was surprised “You look liked a copy of mine Accounts manager, Eileen Tan from Ipoh.” She smile ever so sweet, told me to treat her as Eileen. We held each other and locked lips then action.
She started to plant kisses on mine chest, moving towards mine dick licking a little bit. Her small pointed tits kept rubbing mine balls/ dick. She has perfect her skills, together with H10 Irene.

Fong Yi move her face so close to mine, smiling sweetly I pull her down and frenched. In btw fine tuning her right tit, I also insert mine middle finger into her pussy. She moaned so sexy, her smile was original. However she does raw BJ, I have to take away 1 point so is 9/ 10. I said no to AR, that’s for sure.

Without warring she took mine hard dick and cowgirl, Fong Yi move even closer and we kissed tongues. She ramp hard but I wish to take control, whisper into her ears that I want missionary. She is please taking out a condom, insert into her mouth with a fast BJ. She told me I was hard.

I move above her, she insert me letting out a moan sound, smiling so sweet with mine Eileen looks. I pump her hard; really I do because I was like making love, not commercial sex, Fong Yi held mine arms tight. To be franked I had never come across PT girls which done this. Then she cross her legs over mine backside, I felt her cunt as we move together. We looked into each other eyes, btw frenching her I managed to kiss her tits.

I came fast she was pleased, we kissed for the last time and, I don’t feel like wanting to leave her pussy. Fong Yi you deserve 10/ 10 for sex, probably will RTF this year, again she smile so sweet with mine Eileen Tan look.

Brother! There is a thing I am not too sure, that I don’t want to write it here. PM me if you wish to know what it is.
bro, mind to share what is it?
Old 06-05-2012, 11:28 AM
Samster

Smile Value for $50

Is just me, there are $50 girls who are not as pretty as H20 Michelle, H10 Kico or, H11 Yenx2. But they made it up with value service or sex in this matter. Let me count them.

H2 Tingx2 Bobo Hong Hong

H10 Irene Anx2

H12 Fong Yi

H16 Carol Amy

H22 Xue Err

H24 Laix2 Xiao Tian

Not forgetting those with above service but pretty, we have H12 Joey H16 Jennifer few more i cannot recalled at this time. I said we do them all.
Old 07-05-2012, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 22
LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Almost forgot she told me she was former GL, Lor 16 brothel and, never heard of Violet Li Wen Jennifer too. She was suprised Ivy still operating her business and, Ah May still at H12.

I told her she is no longer here, there were Ah May Inter Christie, MJ who was the most pretty girl in this house during her time. I miss MJ Minnie mouse that she hanged behind her door.
both she and irene was formerly from L1610...missed those days of m'sia girl in GL. very sad to see them disappearing

STICK TO 3F, YOU'LL BE FREE FROM WOES
Old 07-05-2012, 08:44 PM
Samster

Cool Re: H12R6 Fong Yi $50

You are right mine brother! Those were the days, remind me of this old songs back at primary school days. That would be in the 70s.

No matter we move forward, stay tune to mine conversation with Kico, the second interview where she will tell mine reporter, how come Malaysian women stick with PRC man.

If you would look around the surrounding, you will notice local man with China girls. Piony ladies tend to go with Indian man, not forgetting and i mean many of us had overlook it.

Malaysian ladies in this country had weakness with Ah Tiong, they are rather close in the working environment.
Old 09-06-2012, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

She is on 1 month mandatory leave and will RTW on 13 July 2012 as per posted on her door.

FYI only.

Cheers.
Old 17-06-2012, 12:42 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Disappearing is one thing. But for them to re-appear in PT for me is a blessing!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LengKia View Post
both she and irene was formerly from L1610...missed those days of m'sia girl in GL. very sad to see them disappearing
Old 27-06-2012, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thnks for the FR on Fong Yi, will go try her when she is back
Old 13-07-2012, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 15
teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!
Unhappy Re: H12R6 Fong Yi $50

Today rush down hoping to see FongYi. Her door says return to work on 13 July 2012 but today no sign of her. Maybe today is Friday the 13th.

Same for Janet (H12R8). just like the gaia song: save my world... save my $50...
Old 13-07-2012, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by teochewahpek View Post
Today rush down hoping to see FongYi. Her door says return to work on 13 July 2012 but today no sign of her. Maybe today is Friday the 13th.

Same for Janet (H12R8). just like the gaia song: save my world... save my $50...
Thnks for the infoi was busy today , wonder did Bro Austin69 wait too?i go que 2moro..
Old 14-07-2012, 10:10 AM
Samster

Smile No water supply on 12 July

This is one advantage of internet, only if more guys access us, we would never waste efforts in travelling there.

Probably FY was informed by her keeper, to play safe she decided not to return on Friday the 13 too. By the way, the past 2 days of strong exchange rates, because of Malaysia supplying new plastic currency next week. Their currency board is encouraging more people to buy the current notes.

The girls should be returning in force this weekend, a nick of Malaysian in this country is allways thinking of favourable exchange rates. It is a nick that locals could take advantage of them, if they know how and what.

If that being so, PT girls should rush in earning more Sing dollars, their JB sisters faster to take more Malaysia money. The customers lose out in the end, pissing hell!
Old 14-07-2012, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMS75 View Post
Thnks for the infoi was busy today , wonder did Bro Austin69 wait too?i go que 2moro..
Ha-ha! Believe me Bro, as much as I wanted to but I can't. My Boss was all over my ass yesterday and I couldn't get loose!

Too bad Fong Yi didn't come yesterday as what other Bros have posted here, hopefully she will come today assuming she got her yellow card yesterday. otherwise it's Monday.

I thank you.
Old 14-07-2012, 12:01 PM
Samster

It could be of several things: a) She wasn't able to collect her yellow card; b) She did but went lazy to go to work (which is unlikely); or c) Her yellow card is not yet ready for collection.

Eitherway, I will be paying her a visit by next week, probably Thursday.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teochewahpek View Post

Old 15-07-2012, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 15
teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!
Unhappy 14 July 2012 (Saturday) No Show

FongYi was not at her room (H12R6). that piece of paper still pasted at her door. It was raining on that Saturday.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1