The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2015, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 11
nikolaii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynikolaii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Alicia - My Family Friend's Daughter

Pitching tent! :P
Old 31-01-2015, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 10
Conton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more
Old 31-01-2015, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 10
Kisn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

set up tent and camp for updates
Old 31-01-2015, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 10
Vanuny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVanuny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nice story . .
Old 31-01-2015, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 10
Casadel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCasadel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

waiting . . .
Old 01-02-2015, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
sianzzified deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping! cant wait for new updates
Old 01-02-2015, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 10
flabz89 is one of the Best!flabz89 is one of the Best!flabz89 is one of the Best!flabz89 is one of the Best!

waiting too
Old 01-02-2015, 09:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -128 / Power: 0
Incoming Incoming

Pitching tent to camp
Old 01-02-2015, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 10
Notary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to all
Talking Re: Alicia - My Family Friend's Daughter

2 Weeks Later...

It was after the New Year's celebrations, I spent a wonderful time of fun with my dearest friends and relatives. We admired the fireworks and had bubbly champagne together - life will never be complete without these people. Mummy and daddy are overseas having their own quiet adult celebration. They will be back this Sunday, just in time for our usual gathering with the Aw family.

2014 wasn't exactly a good year for me; it was in fact the worst year of my life. My boyfriend cheated on me, I missed my family so much as I was away in Boston for more than 3/4 of the year, I lost my voice so often that I almost failed my professional singing examination and I just felt so empty on the inside. Maybe coming back to Singapore is life’s own way of pushing the restart button for me - I would like to throw an imaginary penny into an imaginary wishing well and wish that 2015 would be my best year yet.

I took notice of Alex Aw when he offered to come to my place to provide me with his free PI services, he seemed to care for me out of pure family friendship and he looks pretty cute and decent. I felt so bad the other day when I had to ask him to leave as my ex-boyfriend was crying like a little baby over the phone. Guys are weird, why cheat when they know that it is wrong? Why hurt when they truly love their partners? I kind of look forward to my Sunday gathering with the Aw family, maybe I could try to get to know Alex a little better and thank him properly for offering to help me out.

Who is Alex Aw?

Name: Alex Aw Jia Qiang
Ethnicity: Chinese
Nationality: 100% Singaporean
Height: 1.73cm
Weight: 68kg
Skin: Fair
Eyes: Asian black, wears glasses
Hair: Chestnut brown, waxed, simple
Fingers: Good length
Body: Normal, looks good with clothing on
Hobbies: Crime scene investigation, solving puzzles and watching 007 related shows
Field of Study: Criminology
School: McGill University - Canada (some lousy private school in Singapore)

10/01/2015 4:30 PM Alicia: Alex, I ordered some yummy Simpang Bedok Indian Rojak and Roti Prata for tonight's gathering. Wanna go collect it together? (:
10/01/2015 4:31 PM Alex: Okay! I'll come pick you at 5:45 PM.

Alex was 15 minutes early - a punctual person is a respectful person. I hopped into the car immediately and was greeted with a nice warm smile. The boy was wearing a plain green New Urban Male T-shirt and a good-looking 7 For All Mankind jeans. I always appreciated guys with a good sense of fashion; my friends taught me that if a guy could not carry himself well, how could he then carry your future next time? We made a lot of small talks in the car mainly because I was a little shy around this sweet boy. In a jiffy, we arrived our destination. Alex was such a gentlemen, he offered to carry everything for me, paid for the food and even helped to open the car door.

Alicia: "Why are you still single?"
Alex: "Nobody wants me" * sad face *
Alicia: "Why did you break up with your ex-girlfriend?"
Alex: "She migrated to Australia, we broke up because we had no choice"
Alicia: "oh, I'm sorry to hear that"
Alex: "I hope you’re doing fine now after all the drama between you and Alex, are you guys okay already?”
Alicia: “No, we are over, don’t really want to talk about this” * weak smile *

It was 6:30 PM and no one was home, everyone was supposed to reach only an hour later, mummy and daddy were out for some foot reflexology and Maria was off today. I hastily rushed into my room to dump my Chanel handbag on my dressing table and my comfortable bed was charming me to lay down for awhile as I was feeling a little tired from my morning run. At this point, Alex was waiting downstairs, it seemed like he does not want to overstep a certain line since we were home alone. I felt that he was an okay person and shouted for him to hangout in my room.

Alicia: “ALEX! Come and wait upstairs! I’m too tired to come down for now!
Alex: “Okaaayyyy coming!”

Alex appeared in my room after a short while with 2 cups of iced water in his hands, this was just what I needed - some ice blast to cool me down from the heat, Singapore is always so hot. He placed the cups on my dressing table and looked around this new environment for a while, he was like a newly bought puppy trying to familiarize himself in his new home and he seemed particularly interested with my soft toy collection.

He sat down at the foot of my bed and the sudden feel of having another person with me in my comfort zone made me feel so protected. It was like popping a painkiller right after my recent dreadful breakup. Alex placed his palm on my calf and told me that everything will be all right, time will heal and life will bring me a better person since I am a good and beautiful girl. I felt so loved after hearing what he said and I let out a small droplet of tear as if I was assuring him that I heard and appreciated his kind words.

Alex sat closer, stretched his right hand over to my face and wiped off that teardrop. My heart was beating a little faster and my face began to grow warmer. I opened my eyes and gave Alex the dreamy look - I was like a kitten seeking to be adopted from the streets. Suddenly…

Daddy: * Ahem * hello young people, we are home.

Alex stood up in attention with supersonic speed like a recruit seeing a general walking into his bunk unexpectedly for inspection. I got out of bed and rushed towards daddy, he awarded me with a big hug and we all proceeded downstairs to enjoy our Indian food.

During dinner, I would accidentally catch Alex looking towards my direction. That felt good because it was a sense of assurance running up my heart stating that he might be interested in me. His gaze produced a combination of electrical excitement and warmth within my soul.

For too long, I haven't felt the touch of a man, for too long I had abstained from sex because of my long distance relationship with my former boyfriend. It seemed like a sexual tension was building up between Alex and myself - I began to wonder what it would be like to have that nice boy inside my hungry pussy.

Dear Samsters,

Thank you for the positive comments so far. Appreciate all of you taking the time to read my story. I will try to allocate more of my personal time to ensure faster updates.

Meanwhile, stay tuned for more action from Alicia and Alex.

With pleasure,
Notary

Last edited by Notary; 01-02-2015 at 05:49 PM.
Old 01-02-2015, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
Hideyoshi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great reading it up
Old 01-02-2015, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Me wants More!!
Old 01-02-2015, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 11
swordpain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS. Great Story. Camping for more!
Old 02-02-2015, 01:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -138 / Power: 0
Mikejame Mikejame

Pitch tent and camping
Old 02-02-2015, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 16
Dino1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDino1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS, keep it coming with nice stories.
Camping for more.
Old 02-02-2015, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Nice start. Camping for more
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1