The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2015, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 25
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
L8H45G93 Moon

L8H45G93 Moon is quite popular - often busy/not in fish tank.

No need to stick to one WL. OKTs normally outside house to "chio" customers.

Easiest way is to ask for the other WL you want outside. Just go in / follow WL for session / do not look at the others. Said you not aware / did not see her - if regular ask.

Have fun. Cheers.
Old 18-07-2015, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
royalnineteen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L8h45

L8H45 G22

I was going to H45 for either G88 or G28, but G28 was not working and G88 was busy with a customer. OKT recommend me G22 who has just came to Singapore for about 2 weeks but started working 4 days ago, was horny and didn't want to wait so I just took her.

Looks: 8, SYT, short hair, only 22years old, and she has pimples on her face which kinda makes me feel like I am having sex with girl going through puberty.

Body: 7/10 I personally don't really like enhanced boobs, slightly hard, but not big, about a B, Bros correct me if I am wrong about this. And she has a tatto on her left thigh.

Shower: 7.5/10 not bad, abit too shy and soft. But really nice when she stroked my balls gently with soap.

Catbath: 8/10 sensual, lick here and there, good feels.

BBBJ: 7/10 Not bad, but way too short, I feedback she should try and do abit more next time, but I can't blame her since it was such a busy night and there was no girls in the tank + she is new.

FJ: 8.5/10 moans felt really real, facial expressions felt like you were fucking a virgin.

GFE: 8/10 she makes you feel like she is your girlfriend, good company, cheerful & fun.

RTF: Yea, But hopefully she improves in her standard after awhile, can't really compare to the service G88 gives.
Old 19-07-2015, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalnineteen View Post
L8H45 G22

I was going to H45 for either G88 or G28, but G28 was not working and G88 was busy with a customer. OKT recommend me G22 who has just came to Singapore for about 2 weeks but started working 4 days ago, was horny and didn't want to wait so I just took her.

Looks: 8, SYT, short hair, only 22years old, and she has pimples on her face which kinda makes me feel like I am having sex with girl going through puberty.
Body: 7/10 I personally don't really like enhanced boobs, slightly hard, but not big, about a B, Bros correct me if I am wrong about this. And she has a tatto on her left thigh.
Shower: 7.5/10 not bad, abit too shy and soft. But really nice when she stroked my balls gently with soap.
Catbath: 8/10 sensual, lick here and there, good feels.
BBBJ: 7/10 Not bad, but way too short, I feedback she should try and do abit more next time, but I can't blame her since it was such a busy night and there was no girls in the tank + she is new.
FJ: 8.5/10 moans felt really real, facial expressions felt like you were fucking a virgin.
GFE: 8/10 she makes you feel like she is your girlfriend, good company, cheerful & fun.
RTF: Yea, But hopefully she improves in her standard after awhile, can't really compare to the service G88 gives.
Haha well, I can testify to Bro royalnineteen's FR because I tried G22 as well after I can't wait long enough for G93.

L8H45 G22

Looks is indeed 8. Her face is SYT slut kind of look. It is quite smooth actually. Feels shiok when my face pressed against her cheeks. However, she has two small pimples when I met her few days ago.

Body is slim. Skin is fair. Butt and boobs are firm and perky.
For boobs, I disagree with bro. It feels real, not enhanced. Maybe it is because she is still young and breasts are still firm? Not sure. Will try playing her tits when I RTF. Haha

During shower, she actually asked me whether she can suck my cock. I am confused, of course YES lah! Then she kneels down in the bath cubicle and gave me BBBJ. Sensation wise is so so only but feel ego boosted that SYT kneels down and worship my dick. Ok I sound a bit sick here.

I got frenching with her. Tongue skill is so so but I didn't expect much also.
Well, catbath and FJ is as per bro illustrated. GFE is really good. After I cum already, she will hug me, chit chat and peck on my cheeks and lips.

Overall, for this price, I just simply wish she stays cheerful and keeps this standard despite the daily numerous customers. RTF is a MUST for me.

Last edited by Linnie; 19-07-2015 at 10:55 AM.
Old 19-07-2015, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Seems like G93 (Moon) is getting really popular now.. Will be harder to catch her from now on..... Oh well.. time to hunt for new gem again...
Old 19-07-2015, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Haha well, I can testify to Bro royalnineteen's FR because I tried G22 as well after I can't wait long enough for G93.

L8H45 G22

Looks is indeed 8. Her face is SYT slut kind of look. It is quite smooth actually. Feels shiok when my face pressed against her cheeks. However, she has two small pimples when I met her few days ago.

Body is slim. Skin is fair. Butt and boobs are firm and perky.
For boobs, I disagree with bro. It feels real, not enhanced. Maybe it is because she is still young and breasts are still firm? Not sure. Will try playing her tits when I RTF. Haha

During shower, she actually asked me whether she can suck my cock. I am confused, of course YES lah! Then she kneels down in the bath cubicle and gave me BBBJ. Sensation wise is so so only but feel ego boosted that SYT kneels down and worship my dick. Ok I sound a bit sick here.

I got frenching with her. Tongue skill is so so but I didn't expect much also.
Well, catbath and FJ is as per bro illustrated. GFE is really good. After I cum already, she will hug me, chit chat and peck on my cheeks and lips.

Overall, for this price, I just simply wish she stays cheerful and keeps this standard despite the daily numerous customers. RTF is a MUST for me.
G22 really has that SYT, innocent (but also a naughty side) to her, which to me makes her very desirable. Maybe you are right about her boobs, but it feels way too hard (perky) to me, and since her frame is quite small and her arms are really thin, I was given the impression she had enhanced boobs. But overall was a fun experience, not a deal breaker for me, cause I can't be bothered waiting 40 mins if a bro extend for G88. But I have not tried G93, when I saw her yesterday, doesn't really seem like my type
Old 19-07-2015, 11:55 PM
Samster

So I was bored and since it was the long weekends, I decided to come back to the this house and picked G22 again. Her boobs is real, my mistake on my FR. Much better than the first visit, much more passionate, very cheerful (maybe still fresh from los). Bros highly recommended if you are looking for a SYT, she wears braces too, which just really give her a young girl feel. Very satisfying RTF.
Old 21-07-2015, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 11
hornyboy20 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyboy20 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyboy20 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone knows when g88 off? not sure when I will pop by just hope I won't be that lucky to bump into her off days fr from bros seems like it's a must to try hehee
Old 21-07-2015, 09:02 PM
Samster

galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Given a scenario, you visit WL (A) for a few times, den u jump ship to WL (B) for a few times, but wen u go back to WL (A), she no longer give u the gfe as she is angry that I jump ship... so in the end... when u visit WL (B)... she got angry too and give u lousy service... and eventually wen u visit other WL (their frds) they also give you lousy service.. this is something that happen when too many gems in 1 house... Anyone encounter this?
Old 21-07-2015, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 12
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyass View Post
Given a scenario, you visit WL (A) for a few times, den u jump ship to WL (B) for a few times, but wen u go back to WL (A), she no longer give u the gfe as she is angry that I jump ship... so in the end... when u visit WL (B)... she got angry too and give u lousy service... and eventually wen u visit other WL (their frds) they also give you lousy service.. this is something that happen when too many gems in 1 house... Anyone encounter this?
Why dun u ask WL (A) and WL (B) to do threesome with you?

Maybe along the way can negotiate and settle disputes
Old 21-07-2015, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Just try whoever u like, do not care about the shit
GFE in GL also called KC trap
as long as can cum, good enough
Old 21-07-2015, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well I have good news for you, there will be new girls in this house on the 16/7/2015. You can choose any one the 5!
Old 22-07-2015, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalnineteen View Post
Well I have good news for you, there will be new girls in this house on the 16/7/2015. You can choose any one the 5!
I think only 1 girl G22
Old 22-07-2015, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
I think only 1 girl G22
Eh sorry, blur me (16/7/2015) over already hor... So no more new girls coming to this house anytime soon? It is always empty and always have to wait for girls now. But to me their svc is really quite up there compared to Lorong 18, and I like the okt of this house, he is really friendly, and when I bring my friends here, he always recommends a good choice, and my friends have always left the house smiling :P
Old 22-07-2015, 06:12 AM
Samster

Thanks for the advice bros, you guys are right... As along as we cum who cares... its only 25mins.. Haha....
Old 25-07-2015, 05:26 AM
Samster

RTF L8H45 G93

Went there and was thinking who to try this time, saw Moon sitting there playing with her phone. Although she is not super pretty, but she has those "normal girl" feeling. Anyway I have tried her a couple of times and no regrets each time so I took her.

Name: Moon
Looks: 6.5/10 Girl next door look
Body: 7.5/10 small built with smooth skin
Bath: 8.5/10 Wash you clean clean, she even wash my hair (big head not small head)
Catbath: 6/10 SOP
BJ: 8/10 Nice and slow
Massage : 10/10 She will start to massage you once you are on the bed and after the deed, her massage is one of the best I ever tried in Cat 50.
Access: 9/10 Full access to her body
FJ: 8.5/10 Nice to see her closing her eyes and moan... turns me on...
Service: 9/10 Very customer oriented.
Overall: 9/10 Great gem of this house, seems like she is getting more popular these days too.
RTF: This is the 4th or 5th time I RTF her, GFE improved a lot... Great gem..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1