The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2016, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
uose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Carrot chopper, piano massage and bad attitude

Hi bros

I seldom post up to complain but I think this shop really not worth it. So post it up here for your awareness:

shop: Parklane Beauty (5th level)

Went in there with a colleague 2 days back. Standard damage of $50 per hour massage which we agree. After my shower, the PRC (think in her early 30s, but look very hagged) just did piano massage. not even a proper massage and seems to be in a hurry. So I wasn't too happy. But after only about 30 mins, she immediately pop the GQ and ask if I wanted full course (sex n bj) for $200!

I declined the offer but she kept asking and asking. I ask if just HJ can, but she told me hand pain. After I rejected a few times (say I no $), she became unhappy and quickly did some simple touching of my back and said the massage is done and over. When I argued that it's not even one hour yet, she gave the excuse of feeling tired and said unable to continue. I felt damn cheated but bobian so I wear back my clothes.

I went out and waited for my other colleague which was just slightly longer but also came out 15 mins earlier. He said the massage and attitude of her lady was also very bad!
Old 05-01-2016, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 17
altec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Carrot chopper, piano massage and bad attitude

It seems like there are more and more such terrible massage joints these days.

Kudos to you Bro for sharing. If we stop patronizing such bad apples, let's see how long they can sustain.

On the bright side, there are still some places that offer decent service but those are almost like an endangered species
Old 05-01-2016, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
bang79 is Cool - loads of Potential

But thks bro for sharing.
If good de. Also share or pm me leh. 😍
Old 05-01-2016, 12:55 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

becareful, veri sharp sabre.
Old 05-01-2016, 10:12 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
Puki69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPuki69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Whoa, thanks for the heads up bro. Will avoid.
Old 05-01-2016, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 14
Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of

ML usually falls into 2 categories

1. Chop carrot high prices with lousy service and attitude, just aim to chop few Roberts per day and relax, you don't return no problem.
These are the lazy ones.

2. Market rates with decent to good services and attitude, they get lesser money from each customer but more return customers and referrals.
These are the hardworking ones.

Crystal (SG)
Michelle (Msian)
Diao Chan (F Cup Papayas)
Yang Zi aka Dream (HN Babes)
Kiko (F Cuppers)

Past Gems
Yuri (Korean lookalike)
Xue Er (雪儿贵妇)
Trista (Enigma)
May (Secretary)
Chanel (God's Mouth)
Maggie
XKE (D SYT)
ZiQi
Crystal
Nicole (F Cup)
Yuki (SG)
Old 05-01-2016, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
musttouchwalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing bro. Was always curious to check out that place but never went.

If you want massage at Park Lane, there's a looker on the first floor that's not bad. It's not as high as the $200 from your story, but some bros might still find it a bit on the pricier side. I remember she gave me some reason about why MPs at Park Lane charge higher but it sounded a bit bullshit at the time and I can't quite remember now.
Old 08-01-2016, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uose View Post
Hi bros

Went in there with a colleague 2 days back. Standard damage of $50 per hour massage which we agree. After my shower, the PRC (think in her early 30s, but look very hagged) just did piano massage. not even a proper massage and seems to be in a hurry. So I wasn't too happy. But after only about 30 mins, she immediately pop the GQ and ask if I wanted full course (sex n bj) for $200!

You go Geylang only pay $150.00 .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 08-01-2016, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 15
totoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If u really want hanky panky please don't go to those place . With $150 u get a better service at GL legal joint

Don't let your small head took over your big head
Old 09-01-2016, 10:19 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
You go Geylang only pay $150.00 .
thanks, upped you back +63

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 10-01-2016, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 15
archer69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
thanks, upped you back +63
Wow power 63 bro!
Old 10-01-2016, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 11
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!

Naka, just up 3 pts
Old 10-01-2016, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 18
vader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uose View Post
Hi bros

I seldom post up to complain but I think this shop really not worth it. So post it up here for your awareness:

I declined the offer but she kept asking and asking. I ask if just HJ can, but she told me hand pain. After I rejected a few times (say I no $), she became unhappy and quickly did some simple touching of my back and said the massage is done and over. When I argued that it's not even one hour yet, she gave the excuse of feeling tired and said unable to continue. I felt damn cheated but bobian so I wear back my clothes.

I went out and waited for my other colleague which was just slightly longer but also came out 15 mins earlier. He said the massage and attitude of her lady was also very bad!
All Brothers need to boycott them a or 2 months.

They felt pinch in their business especially CNY coming.

May the force always be with you.
[*愿力量倍在你身边*]
Old 10-01-2016, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Should condemn this
Old 10-01-2016, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 20
garagez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud of

of course avoid this type of shop .... they think we can be chopped easily fu*ke* bastard

thank you for sharing bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1