The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica

Old 29-06-2018, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
SundayTwinkle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

I meant to post this awhile back, but the post got messed up. Anyway, I was in town for a bit and wanted to try the local scene. I was a little hesitant to drop some of the money some of the FLs are going for so after a lot of thought I hit up bro Sammybabes. He recommended Jolie, and that was top notch, she hasn't been posted in a bit but I figure I might as well share my time with her.

I was so nervous at first lah, and got there super early. Walked around for a bit and when I finally reached her, she hugged and greeted me like a long lost friend. When we got to the room, she could tell I was super nervous so talked for a bit as she slowly stripped down. She took the reins right away, she led to me shower, we cleaned each other off and then she led me to the bed. She was gentle, she was sweet, and when we got going, it was like being with a very sexual lover. Only did a couple positions as she was just stunning and I wanted to finish looking into her gorgeous face. 10/10 RTF.

After some time, I was back again and I decided to try another from Sammybabes. Was in the mood some someone young so this time I went with Yves, and damn another awesome experience. Can read my direct review on her thread, but both gals were great.

While Jolie was passionate, gentle, and loving. Yves was wild, hot, and loud.

I'll probably be back soon, you guys got any recommendations with the other stables? I don't see a lot of FRs on their threads so have been hesitant to branch out.
Old 29-06-2018, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
hornetgreen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Second time I engage bro Armani99... this time VICKI. Fast respond to enquiries and arrangement. Vicki is, like in descriptions a SYT... petite figure and a pretty face. She is accommodating to request and what I liked most is the GFE. Do take care of this GEM
Old 29-06-2018, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Wah sei!
I being tio zap like nobody business.
Do people not really like Emiri?
What’s going on?
Old 29-06-2018, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25683 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
Wah sei!
What’s going on?
think it's more of okt rather than the girl...
Old 29-06-2018, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
Heronoteasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHeronoteasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander81 View Post
Your reply very sour leh bro. Need to be so personal ma?
No bro,its personal preference lah

You want ctc good ones for across the causeway good ones?
Pm me in private,i dun share with everyone cos its also personal preference to whom i will give ctc .
Old 29-06-2018, 12:03 PM
Samster

Heronoteasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHeronoteasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
Wah sei!
What’s going on?
Bro Jab,

Points not important here...
Win more $$$ World cup more important for me lol...

Huat ah ,everyone
Old 29-06-2018, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heronoteasy View Post
Bro Jab,

Huat ah ,everyone
Yes! Let’s all huat!!
Old 29-06-2018, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
alexander81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro Jab,

Huat ah ,everyone
True. Think okts business very competitive ba.. lol.
Old 29-06-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 16
wonderwhy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywonderwhy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SundayTwinkle View Post
I meant to post this awhile back, but the post got messed up. Anyway, I was in town for a bit and wanted to try the local scene. I was a little hesitant to drop some of the money some of the FLs are going for so after a lot of thought I hit up bro Sammybabes. He recommended Jolie, and that was top notch, she hasn't been posted in a bit but I figure I might as well share my time with her.

I was so nervous at first lah, and got there super early. Walked around for a bit and when I finally reached her, she hugged and greeted me like a long lost friend. When we got to the room, she could tell I was super nervous so talked for a bit as she slowly stripped down. She took the reins right away, she led to me shower, we cleaned each other off and then she led me to the bed. She was gentle, she was sweet, and when we got going, it was like being with a very sexual lover. Only did a couple positions as she was just stunning and I wanted to finish looking into her gorgeous face. 10/10 RTF.

After some time, I was back again and I decided to try another from Sammybabes. Was in the mood some someone young so this time I went with Yves, and damn another awesome experience. Can read my direct review on her thread, but both gals were great.

I'll probably be back soon, you guys got any recommendations with the other stables? I don't see a lot of FRs on their threads so have been hesitant to branch out.
We always are sharing. And will continue to share
Old 29-06-2018, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 10
karmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to behold

Like to share my experience with Alicia from confidentmi few weeks back

Appeared shy at first but subsequently opened up
Her looks 7.5/10
Great assets and riding skills. Will cuddle you and she lick u all over the body in a sensual manner. She is quite wet down there also!

She deserve a FR
Old 29-06-2018, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderwhy View Post
We always are sharing. And will continue to share
Yeah Bro W,but only to the right ones

And btw Bros out there,do some charity when you have spare cash it will build up your Karma....

Im not earning much,just self efficient lah.And im donor for the Singapore Heart Foundation.Just do whatever we can lah,you never know when illness hit you...
Old 29-06-2018, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SundayTwinkle View Post

Yeah,Bro S.B kelvin is good I can vouch for him for his PR skills lol...
Gals wise,you need to ctc him for which type of gals you liked .
Bro S.B,see you support you next time when im desperate bah lol...
Old 29-06-2018, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
No bro,its personal preference lah

You want ctc good ones for across the causeway good ones?
Pm me in private,i dun share with everyone cos its also personal preference to whom i will give ctc .
Frankly, massage I Bo so interested. In search for tall model type of Fls. I am a sucker for pretty face la.
Old 29-06-2018, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander81 View Post
Frankly, massage I Bo so interested. In search for tall model type of Fls. I am a sucker for pretty face la.
lol who doesnt?
My best experience is looks 9/10 malaysian chinese even tho she's a bit lianish golden hair ....KL gal,service orientated and that's 10+ years ago already lor...

PM me if you still interested bro Alex.
Damn i have been getting so many pms regarding overseas ...
Those no reply,sorry.
Old 29-06-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
lol who doesnt?
My best experience is looks 9/10 malaysian chinese even tho she's a bit lianish golden hair ....KL gal,service orientated and that's 10+ years ago already lor...

PM me if you still interested bro Alex.
Damn i have been getting so many pms regarding overseas ...
Those no reply,sorry.
But if 50 years old got michelle saram looks, i really don't mind.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1