The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2017, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Do It In The Forest

This crazy, wonderful thing happened to a girl last summer. It happened when she went camping with a friend, just before school started. I thought I'd write about it and I hope you enjoy it.......

It was late summer when I was invited to go camping with my friend Debra and her parents. Debra and I attend the same high school and we shared a couple of classes together last year. Before that, we were in elementary school together.

I've never been camping before and I was really excited! We were going to be living in tents in the middle of the woods.

We drove up this little dirt road and got as close as we could to the campsite. After her Dad parked the car, we put on our backpacks and began hiking to where we would be sending the next four days, camping, swimming and fishing.

Our backpacks had to weigh at least 3 KG. We had to hike for about 2 miles through the woods to our campsite.

Debra and I, have been friends since the sixth grade. I've always thought that she was beautiful. Even though we run in different crowds, we have always been good friends.

Debra is a tall, beautiful blond with sparkling, sky blue eyes. She is a cheerleader at our high school, who can really get the crowd going at a game. She only dates the top athletes in our school.

She has soft, full lips that seemed like they were made for kissing. She has large breast with long, pink nipples. She doesn't mind showing off her long nipples in the school locker room after she's showered. She is just simply gorgeous!

Me? I'm half Greek (my Mom) and half Native American (my Dad). I've got dark olive skin and a very Mediterranean look, thanks to my Mom's side of the gene pool.

I've played sports since I was a little girl. I love playing baseball, basketball and anything else that's physical. I rarely go out on dates. Most times, I'd rather play sports than go out on a date.

I have a strong body from playing sports. I have long, black hair, deep brown eyes and nice, firm breast. My long nipples are always erect.

Most guys, and some girls, can't keep their eyes off of my long nipples because they poke through whatever I'm wearing. Bra or not.

As we walked along the trail, I was behind Debra. I could not help noticing how sweet her ass looked. Or how her hips rolled while she walked.

I guess I'm bi-sexual. I've only done-it a few times. The most awesome sex that I've ever experienced, has been with girls. I've only been with a couple girls...but each time was absolutely awesome!

Luckily, I've managed to keep those sexual experiences a well-guarded secret. Gays and lesbians, are not treated well at my high school.

I still think about doing-it with a guy sometimes. But I can't get over how wonderful it is to do-it with a girl. It's the smell of an aroused female that really turns-me-on. Guys just don't smell like that.

I've shared myself sexually with only two guys. Neither cared if I achieved orgasm or not. The first one complained because I got (or get) sloppy wet.

The second jerk I gave myself too, complained that I sweat too much. And when I did manage to reach orgasm, he accused me of peeing on him!

Why should I have expected him to know that female come (Or what every that hot oil is gushes out of my vagina during orgasm) "does not" smell or feel or taste, like pee?

The embarrassment their stupid complains caused me to stay out of intimate situations with anyone who owns a penis. The few girls that I've been with have never complained about anything.

It's true that my vagina turns into "Niagara Falls" when I really get going. I have actually soaked through my panties and jeans when I've been on top of someone, humping them.

Old 03-01-2017, 02:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
JupiterMen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Do It In The Forest

First one here
Old 03-01-2017, 05:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
GermanChisel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Old 03-01-2017, 05:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
miguela deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camper here
Old 03-01-2017, 08:37 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The orgasmic contractions that causes the "gushing" (for lack of a better word), feels superb...but it is also "VERY" embarrassing to get that wet while having sex with someone. It even happens when I masturbate.

Debra was straight. If fact, when the roomers started going around that my friend Amber and I were lovers, she made a special point of reminding me that she is, was and always will be...straight. She did not leave any room for doubt.

But she did not let the roomers about my questionable sexual choices, effect our friendship. In the homophobic atmosphere of our high school, I'm grateful that Debra and I, are still friends.

By the time we made it to the campsite, we were all covered with sweat. The campsite was on the shore of a crystal clear mountain lake.

Debra and I had our own tiny two-person tent. Her Mom and Dad had their own tent. We all went to work making the campsite habitable and putting-up our tents. We had a full size air mattress, a couple of blankets and pillows. It was to hot for sleeping bags.

After her Dad cooked dinner on his portable gas stove, Debra and I, used his stove to heat-up some lake water so that we could take a birdbath.

Once in our tent, we stripped off our clothes and underwear. Then began washing the sweat off of our bodies with hot water and soap.

I could not take my eyes off of Debra's beautiful body. She had soft dark blonde pubic hairs. She had a full bush between her strong thighs. As she squats over the small wash tub, I could see her dark, pink pussy lips hanging beneath her.

The sight of her long, puffy labia took my breath away. I felt the deep stirrings of arousal as I watched her soapy washcloth glide over her pussy lips.

Her pink nipples were erect. I could smell the earthy scent of her body, mixed with the light fragrance of her soap as we washed as much of our bodies as we could.

I had planned on sleeping in my panties and t-shirt. But when I saw that Debra had gotten under the blanket while still completely naked, I decided to sleep nude too.

As I got under the blanket with her, I felt an erotic wave of lust course through me. I knew without looking that my pussy lips were swelling with sexual desire. I felt my clitoris beginning to come alive with a deep sexual longing.

We laid under the covers and started talking. Debra started telling me about her latest boyfriend and how long he could do-it without coming. She described how they had sex in very, graphic details...right down how her vagina felt as she orgasmed during intercourse with him.

The conversation was getting us both hot! It was dark in the tent so we lit a small candle. It gave us just enough light to see each other.

I could feel Debra moving around beside me. We were both under the same blanket. The more she talked about sex, the hotter I became. I could feel myself getting really wet between my legs.

Then she started talking about how it felt when he sucked her clitoris into his mouth and how wonderful his tongue felt as it danced on her clit.

I was beginning to sweat from arousal. I was lying on my belly, trying not to hump myself against the air mattress. I was so wet that I could smell my sex. And if I could smell my wetness...so could she.

I rolled over on my back and let my right hand slide between my legs. I was dripping wet! The insides of my thighs were coated with the hot oil that was seeping from deep within my vagina.

My poor clitoris was begging to be touched. I let my legs drift further apart. As I did, I felt Debra thigh against mine.

Debra started talking about how her boyfriend sucked her nipples while she was on top, fucking him. And how electrifying it was to pound herself, up and down, on his hard cock.

As she talked, I let my fingers rub my engorged clitoris. I moaned as I touch myself.
Old 03-01-2017, 08:41 AM
Samster

I didn't mean too moan out loud. But when my fingers grazed my clitoris, I felt a tremendous shockwave of erotic pleasure flow through my entire body.

Debra heard me moan. She stopped talking and asked, "are you okay?"

I want to masturbate so badly. I was actually holding my wet pussy lips with my fingers. But I couldn't tell her that. So I said, "It's been a really long time since I've had any."

"Yeah, me too." She said. That's when her Mom yelled at us to stop talking and get some sleep. We both yelled our compliance, then rolled over to sleep.

We left the candle glowing so that we could find our stuff, if we need to go outside to pee.

It did not take me long to realised​ that I could not get to sleep. Debra's vivid descriptions of her sexual adventures lit a fire in my soul.

It was to hot under the blanket so I push it to the side. I need to come... bad! I was still wet from listening to her.

I looked over at Debra. She was moving around like she could not get comfortable. Just when I was thinking about sneaking outside the tent to masturbate, it started to rain.

"Damn!" I thought to myself. There was nothing I could do but roll over and try to get some sleep.

Sleep was impossible. I was just lying there watching the candle flicker. All I could think about was sex! I was going to masturbate right here in the tent...if Debra would just go to sleep.

But she didn't. She kept tossing and turning...over and over. She obviously couldn't sleep either. I felt Debra constantly moving around beside me. By my count, she had rolled over at least ten times. First to her back...then to her belly....then to her back.

I had my back to her when I felt her arm go around me. She just laid her arm across my shoulder. I also felt the points of her erect nipple poking my back. From the sound of her breathing, I thought that maybe, she had finally fallen asleep.

I slowly rolled onto my back. I was careful not to move to fast. I did not want her to move her arm. As I rolled over, I moved up just enough so that her hand was resting on my breast.

I knew this was stupid. But it had been a long time since I've shared myself sexually with anyone...too long! I just wanted to feel a human hand on me.

I felt a deep, erotic wave of sensuous pleasure, roar through me as I felt the heat in her hand on my breast. My nipple was erect under her hand.

I squeezed my legs together in an effort to control myself. I was breathing hard from the excitement of being touch like this.

Then, I felt her hand move. I almost panicked because I didn't know how she would react to waking-up and finding her hand on my breast.

Then Debra's fingers gently pinched my nipple. She rolled my hard nipple between her fore finger and thumb.

She didn't open her eyes or say a word; she just squeezed my nipple between her fingers. Then she moved her hand to my other nipple and did the same thing. I groaned with pleasure.

Then, in a very soft voice, she said, "Kala, I think I talked about sex too much tonight. I can't get to sleep. I feel really hot...or something."

I said in an equally soft voice, "Neither can I. I feel sexual...or something." I knew that sounded kind-of stupid. But I having trouble controlling my urge to roll on top of her.

Then, she let go of my nipple and rolled onto her back and said, "I'm not a lesbian or a bi-sexual, but roomers has it that you are. Are you?

Before I could answer, she said, "I've even heard that you did-it with Amber before she moved to Kansas. Is that true?"

This was not the time to lie. Not to a girl who's stayed my friend, after other's had turned away from me because of the same roomers that she was asking me about.
Old 03-01-2017, 08:51 AM
Samster

"I guess I'm bi." I answer. "And the roomers about Amber and me are true." I added.

She didn't say anything at first, then she asked, "did you like doing it with her?"

"I loved it! And so did she." I answered.

Then she said, "tell me about it. What's it like...being with a girl...sexually?"

I decided to give her a taste of her own medicine. I started describing to her, in very graphic details, how wonderful making love to Amber was.

As I talked, Debra started moving around again. She was using her feet to kick the blanket off of her. Once free of the blanket, she rolled over on her belly and turned her face away from me.

In the flickering light of the candle, I could see her naked body, lying next to me. The sight of her beauty dazed me. I didn't realised​ that I had stop talking until I heard her say, "keep talking."

I started telling her about how erotic it was to bring a girl to orgasm with my tongue. And how incredible it was to suck a clitoris into my mouth and play with it, with my tongue.

As I talked, I notice that Debra was slowly bunching the blanket up between her legs. She had stuffed half the blanket under her pussy while lying on her stomach.

I told her how I love to taste and smell a girl that is really sexually aroused. I told her how much I love sucking nipples and I described how I suck them. Debra moaned softly while I talked.

Then she started moving her beautiful ass up and down. She was grinding herself against the blanket that she had stuffed between her legs as I talked.

I could see the muscles in her buttocks tightening as she moved her hips up and down, in a familiar sexual rhythm.

I could actually smell the musky scent of her womanhood. That meant that she must have been as wet as I was. I wanted to rub my nose in the wet blanket under her and smell her sex.

She moaned again when I told how wonderful it is to come during oral sex. I was just saying anything sexual that came to mind.

Debra started humping the blanket really hard. The air mattress rocked as Debra pelvis moved up and down with greater urgency. It was obvious that she was masturbating herself against our poor blanket.

I was amazed that she had become so stimulated by what I was saying. I laid down on my back and let my fingers drift towards my wet pussy, as I watched her masturbating.

I could feel a thin stream on wetness flowing from my vagina, down between my ass cheeks. I was literally dripping wet.

I had stopped talking because I was to excited to continue. Debra didn't even notice that I had stopped talking this time. She was concentrating on pleasuring herself against the blanket that she had stuffed between her legs.

I knew that she was grinding her clitoris as hard as she could against the blanket. I could see that she was reaching the point of no return.

I started to masturbate with my fingers. I let my fingers go deep inside my vagina as I watched Debra abusing our poor blanket. It was as if she had forgotten that I was in the tent with her.

Just when I though she was about to go into orgasm, she abruptly stopped, sat-up and covered her face.

"I'm sorry Kala." She said, "I know that was stupid."

Then she shook her head and cried, "Damn-it! I can't seem to control myself tonight."

Apparently, she hadn't noticed that I was also masturbating. I rolled to my belly and said, "I can't blame you. I need to come in the worst way too."

She laughed as she said. "Why didn't we sneak a guy up here in our backpacks?"

Then she laid down on her back and said, "I think I'm okay now."

"Why didn't you come?" I asked her. "It looked like you were almost there."
Old 03-01-2017, 08:55 AM
Samster

"I was. I was right on the verge of having this incredible orgasm. But I treasure our friendship and I don't want to scare you off. Acting like a pervert while lying inches from you, isn't good for long term friendships. I'm sorry I got carried away."

"There is nothing perverted about masturbation." I countered, "I'd be in jail if it were."

Then I said, "You can finish-it if you'd like. Trust me, masturbation has never scared me off. I think it's healthy as well as fun. I do it a lot. I love masturbating" I was babbling and I knew it.

But I still added, "I need to do the same thing you were doing."

She didn't say anything. When I looked at her, she was pinching her nipples with her fingers, just like she had been pinching mine. I watched as she pulled one long nipple up and twisted it around.

It was obvious that she was still very aroused. Then she said, "If it wasn't raining outside, I'd ask you go out there and give me some privacy. I've never done myself while being watched. I usually do-it while locked safely in my bedroom...alone!"

I was going insane from wanting her. I knew that if she'd just let me touch her, I could bring the most exhilarating sexual pleasures she'd ever have.

Cautiously, I said, "I could help you."

When she open her mouth to protest, I gently laid my fingers on her lips and said, "I know that you're not a lesbian, and I'm not trying to turn you into one. I won't touch if you don't want me too, I just feel so aroused that I'm going crazy."

Debra laughed and said, "Me too! I can smell how wet we both are. This tent smells like we've already been having sex for hours."

Then, with a sly smile, she asked, "I've heard roomers about how wet you get during sex Kala. Are those roomers true?"

I picked up my pillow and hit her lightly on her head. Then I said, "stop with the roomer questions tonight!" She did not realise how embarrassing that subject was for me.

As we talked, she continued to pull and twist her erect nipples...one at a time. Even in the dim candlelight, I could see her lovely breast and the way she was pinching her nipples.

Finally, the urge to suck her nipples overwhelmed me. I leaned over her and let my tongue rest against the fingers that was twisting her nipple.

I thought she might slap me away. Instead, she moved her hand and gave me her nipple.

I sucked it into my mouth and let my tongue dance on it. I felt both of her hands on the back of my neck as I sucked her nipple.

I could not believe what was happening! Was she going to let me do this?!

Then, using both her hands, she gently guided me across her chest to her other nipple. I let my tongue dragged across her chest until I reach her other breast.

I kissed my way up her firm breast until I could suck her erect nipple into my mouth. I held her hard nipple in my mouth as I whipped it gently with my tongue.

I heard Debra moan as I gently pinched her other nipple with my fingers, while not giving-up the one that I was sucking.

This was it! Debra was allowing me to seduce her. She was slowly giving herself to me. I briefly wondered if she had decided to let this happen because she couldn't bring herself to masturbate in front of me.

Suddenly, Debra pushed me away and sat-up. She covered her face with her hands and yelled angrily, " You're driving me crazy Kala! I can't control myself around you."

I was afraid to say anything. So I didn't. The frustration in her voice was apparent. Her need for sexual release was driving her crazy.

If I was a guy, she'd be all over me...but I'm a girl...just like her. She'd have to "cross-the-line" to be with me.

Debra said, "I need some air." She moved over and unzipped the widow flaps of our tent. The smell of summer rain flowed into our tent on the currents of a cool breeze.
Old 03-01-2017, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 20
beast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Camping here..
Old 03-01-2017, 09:31 AM
Samster

I leaned towards her and said, "I'm sorry if I've gone too far. I guess I'm having trouble controlling myself too. Please don't be angry with me."

Debra turned and looked at me for a second. Then she said, "It's not your fault. You didn't go to far, I just need get control of myself...and so do you!"

She laid down on her back and said, "You suck nipples better than my boyfriend or any other guy I know."

"You have beautiful nipples." I said. "I'd like to do it again. If you want me too."

There was no pretending now. We couldn't hide the fact that we were very aroused. We both needed the type of relief that only an orgasm can provide. We were both sweating heavily from the sexual energy that was about to overwhelm us.

Debra didn't say anything. I knew that she was fighting an internal battle with herself. She needed to make a decision. I just hope she wouldn't decide to go sleep in her parent's tent!

"I don't know how far I'll let you go Kala." She finally said. "I don't want to walk out of these woods a lesbian."

Then she covered her face and said, "I just can't stop myself from wanting you to suck my nipples. You do it so soft and gentle. I've never had a guy make me feel the way you make me feel, never."

"You just tell me what you want me to do." I said. "I promise not to go further than you'll allow."

I sounded like I was begging her to let me touch her again...maybe I was. I wondered if this is how guys feel when they really want it?

Without saying a word, she reached up and pulled me back to her breast. I felt her hands resting on my head as I gently sucked her nipple into my mouth. She moaned a low moan as I worked on her nipple.

I was lying next to her. I felt my clitoris sending out wild erotic currents as I rubbed my legs together. I needed to grind my clit against something like she had been doing earlier.

Debra, very gently, moved my head from the nipple I was sucking on, over to her other breast. I gave her small kisses on her chest as I let her move my head over to her other breast.

I was sweating crazy. I felt rivulets of sweat running down my neck and back. I got on my knees and kicked the blanket away. My tongue never left her nipple.

As I got to my knees, I felt a drop of wetness, inching it's way down the inside of my thigh. My vagina was overflowing with sexual arousal.

I needed to grind my raging clitoris against something. I didn't want to use my fingers because I was pinching her nipples with my free hand and holding myself up my other hand.

I laid down next to Debra and let my thigh rest on top of hers. Both our thighs were slick with sweat. Then, I very slowly started pulling myself on top of her.

I let my leg fall between her thighs as I eased my body over her. I felt her pelvis rise-up to meet my thigh. I felt her hot, wet sex on my thigh as I continued to suck her nipple.

Her two hands never left my neck and head. She was holding me to her breast. Then, she guided my dancing tongue up to her neck.

I gently kissed her neck as she moved me from one side of her neck to the other. I was being careful not to leave any hickies for her parents to see in the morning.

I was delirious with pleasure. I began grinding my clitoris against her pelvis bone. I knew that she could feel my wetness seeping out of me. And I knew she could feel me grinding my clitoris against her. She didn't try to stop me.

I felt my breast rubbing against hers as she guided me to her ear. I slowly circled her ear with my tongue. Then I suck in her ear lob as I breathed hot breaths of passion into her ear.

Then she guided my mouth to hers. I gently traced her soft lips with my tongue. I slowly sucked her upper lip into my mouth...just for a second.
Old 03-01-2017, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Nice nice. camping for more.
Old 03-01-2017, 11:52 AM
Samster

Her mouth was wide open. I let go of her lip and I let my tongue trace along her open mouth. Finally, when she couldn't wait any longer, she pulled me into a kiss.

She allowed my tongue to enter her open mouth. My tongue found her tongue...and they dance together.

She moaned into my mouth as our kiss deepened. Her hips were rolling against me. I let my muscular thigh rest against her sex as she began to grind her clitoris against my thigh.

This was too much for me. I was loosing control. I felt myself on the verge of orgasm. I began grinding myself against her hard. My hips were going faster and faster as we kissed.

I was literally riding her. I could feel the pool of sweat that had collected on our bellies between us.

Debra knew that I was about to come. Using her hands, she gently pulled my mouth away from hers and turned my head so that my ear was against her mouth.

Then she whispered, "Go head and come Kala. I know you're almost there."

Debra lifted her leg so that her thigh was between my legs. I held myself up from her and pounded myself against her.

I wasn't kissing her now. I was masturbating myself against her as hard as I could. I felt Debra's hot hands on my ass. She was squeezing my ass cheeks.

I felt her suck my nipple into her mouth as I went wild against her. Then I exploded in orgasm! I groaned as my orgasm tore through me.

I felt a torrent of hot oil gush out of me as my orgasm consumed me. I never stopped humping her as I went into a second incredible orgasm. Debra held me tight, as I my orgasm drove me to the edge of insanity.

Then, it was over. I knew that my come had soaked the bedding under Debra. But there was nothing that I could do about that.

Debra never took her hands off of my ass as I came...twice! I knew that she had been watching me closely as I had gone into orgasm. She had let me come all over her.

Then, without saying a word, she pulled me down into a deep, passionate kiss. I moaned as I felt an erotic wave of pleasure swept through me. Unbelievably, I felt like I was about to go into another orgasm.

Debra allowed me to kiss her deeply. Then she placed her hands gently on my head guided my mouth over to her ear. I whispered, "thank-you" as I kissed her ear.

I let my tongue dip inside her ear. Then down to her neck. I could smell the soft fragrance of her soap, as I kissed her neck and shoulders.

Then she guided me to her nipples. Her hips never stop moving under me. I knew she needed to come, just I as I had needed too. But I did not want to rush her.

Debra began to gently guide my mouth to her belly. My tongue never stopped moving over her skin. She guided me to her navel. I had moved down so that my right breast was against her sex. She began grinding her clitoris against my breast.

I could feel her wetness. I could smell her sex. Then she guided my mouth to the top of her abundant pubic hairs. I buried my nose in her thick bush. I couldn't get enough of the sensuous smell of her.

I let my tongue drifted towards her sex. My tongue found clitoris hood. I could feel the hard shaft of her clitoris under my tongue. I was tasting the very essence of her sexuality.

She spread her legs, opening herself to me. I let my tongue glide over her clitoris, down to the opening of her vagina. I inhaled the earthy scent of her wet pussy.

Then, I plunged my tongue deep into her vagina. I worked my tongue in and out of her. Then, I dragged my tongue up to her clitoris. I sucked her clit into my hot mouth and let my tongue have its way with it.
Old 03-01-2017, 12:06 PM
Samster

When I thought she was about to come, I let go of her clit and dragged my tongue back to her hole. I plunged my tongue inside of her dripping wet pussy.

Her hips were going wild! She held her legs open as my tongue explored her most intimate secrets.

I could hear her moaning and groaning as I my tongue drove her insane with sheer pleasure. She was literally grinding her pussy into my mouth.

I felt her beginning to approach orgasm, so I dragged my tongue back up to her clitoris and sucked it into my mouth again.

While I sucked on her clit, I slowly eased my fingers, deep into her sopping wet vagina. I began fucking her with my fingers while sucking furiously on her clitoris.

That was more than she could stand. Debra burst in orgasm! She groaned loudly as I felt her vagina's orgasmic contractions around my fingers.

I sucked her clitoris and let my fingers continue to slide in and out of her until I felt her go into a second, excruciating orgasm. Her thighs squeezed my head as her orgasm detonated within her.

Then she grabs me by my hair and pulled me up to her mouth. She kissed me hard. Her tongue shot into my mouth. I knew that she could taste herself on my mouth.

My fingers were still on her clitoris. I rub her clitoris up and down franticly as we kissed. I was fucking her with my fingers. I could hear the wet sounds my fingers were making as I tried to bring her off again.

She stopped kissing me and began moaning and groaning. Her moans were getting louder as my fingers attack her clitoris.

Then her arms clamped around me and she squeezed me with all of her might as she burst in a third earth-shattering orgasm. My fingers never slowed down as she groaned in exquisite orgasmic pleasure.

Then she pushed me off of her and sat up. I just rolled over on my back. "That was incredible Kala! My God!! I've never had sex like that before." She exclaimed.

I had my legs open and I started to masturbate myself while I listen to her talking. I desperately needed to come again.

Debra moved closer to me as my fingers played with my engorged clitoris. I had this extreme need to achieve orgasm quickly. I could not stop myself.

"Are you going to come?" I heard her ask.

"If I don't, I'll go mad." I answered.

I plunged my fingers into my sopping wet pussy...then I dragged my fingers up to my clitoris. I spread the wetness all over my clit.

Debra seemed transfixed on my sopping wet pussy. I didn't care if she was watching me masturbate. She wouldn't be the first girl to watch me do this.

I was really getting into it. My hips were moving up and down as my fingers went wild against my clit. My hand was a blur as I desperately tried to bring myself to orgasm.

Then, I felt Debra's hand on mine. I slowed down when I realised​ that she was going to help me achieve orgasm.

Debra placed her mouth close to my ear and whispered, "My wonderful Kala...let me do this for you. Let me try giving you the amazing pleasure that you just gave me."

With that said, she moved between my legs and sucked my clit into her mouth. I could not believe how hot and soft her mouth was. Her tongue found my clitoris and dance with it. I felt her fingers slowly entering my vagina.

Slowly, she began easing her long fingers in and out of my vagina, while her tongue did magical things to my clitoris.

She began going faster. Her tongue was beating my clitoris faster and faster, as her fingers went faster and faster, in and out of me.

I felt her left hand pinching my nipples as her right hand pounded her fingers in and out of me...faster and faster. Her tongue went wild against my clitoris as she went faster and faster.
Old 03-01-2017, 12:12 PM
Samster

I was close to bursting. I was right on the edge of orgasm. Debra was driving me crazy! Then, without warning, I exploded in orgasm! I came HARD!!!

I groan loudly as my orgasm tore through me. I felt a torrent of hot lust gushing out of my vagina as I came.

Debra never slowed down. She kept sucking my clitoris and pounding her fingers in and out of my vagina until I burst into another mind-bending orgasm.

She held her mouth to my pussy as I went from one orgasm into another one. I was pulsating in orgasm. Bang...Bang...Bang! I was in a world of pure ecstasy.

Then it was over. My clitoris became too sensitive to be touched. I pulled away from Debra and covered my face in embarrassment.

I knew that a lot of come or whatever that stuff was, had came out of me while Debra's face was stuck to my pussy.

"WOW Kala!" Debra laughed, "I thought you were going to pass-out!"

I looked at her in amazement. She looked so happy! Then I said, "I thought you were straight?"

"I am! And you'd better not tell anyone different."

Then she looked at me seriously and said, "I never thought that I'd ever have sex with a female. But I just did...and I'm glad it was with you."

Then she kissed me. It was a long, deep, kiss.

That night, after we turned the air mattress over to the dry side, we slept in each other's arms. Her parents gave us some strange looks in the morning. But if they suspected or heard anything, they kept their suspicious to themselves.

For the next three fantastic nights, we shared ourselves sexually until we were exhausted. We just could not get enough sex with each other. Sometimes, we made passionate love until daybreak. Then we tried to sleep until noon!

Once school started, Debra went back to her numerous, athletic boyfriends. But neither of us will ever forget those wonderfully, sensuous nights in the woods.

The End

Continue with new chapter.....?

Cumming Soon....Up next........!!! " The Awakening"
Old 03-01-2017, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
JordanSpieth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camper setup here.