The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2011, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
They told me that they are selling their body so no frenching means that they are still holding on to their heart and soul lor...
To me, that's hell of a BS. If they can BJ or BBBJ, to me, its equivalent to frenching our didi, what they can't french our mouth? However, I would have concerns if she has just performed an AR and wants to french, we may end up sharing shits.
Old 23-02-2011, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
jodsdd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had a lousy session with Ying Zhi… I waited 30 mins for her as her business was so well, however, I dnt get why shes so welcome, not as attractive as ppl said. Maybe one man's meat is another man's poison.

Lying on the bed , she suddently stop me from touching her private parts, announcing my fingernails were not so manicured. Its so awful when foreplay just began. Anyway after chit-chatting for about 10 mins we started the game. Sound system was also good but the bj....can't make it. More hj than bj. So to cut the story short we proceeded bonking and came in doggie. After 10 mins rest I asked for it again, however, she said shes starving and was focus on her iphone4...The rest is nothing to shout about.

lousy session. Would definitely not repeat her even no other good quality girls are about.

Name: Yingzhi
Looks : 5/10 (not so pretty, pimples)
Body : 6/10 (slim bod and long fingers type)
BOOBS : 5/10 (fairly B size)
bbbj : 5/10 (with deepthroat)
FJ : 5/10 (just soso)
Service / Attitude : 5/10 (sms and check her fb all the time)
RTF: NO
Old 23-02-2011, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
kikapu is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
To me, that's hell of a BS. If they can BJ or BBBJ, to me, its equivalent to frenching our didi, what they can't french our mouth? However, I would have concerns if she has just performed an AR and wants to french, we may end up sharing shits.
I have to disagree on this. Frenching somehow can bring about a connection between the 2 party whereas BBBJ is rather one sided
Old 23-02-2011, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
They told me that they are selling their body so no frenching means that they are still holding on to their heart and soul lor...
The upper opening can hold her heart and soul izzit? How come the down south opening cannot hold her heart and soul ah? <scratch head>

Brudder, just kidding lah ....... Are you trying to say the PRC WLs only willing their bodies but not their hearts & souls?

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 23-02-2011, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikapu View Post
I have to disagree on this. Frenching somehow can bring about a connection between the 2 party whereas BBBJ is rather one sided
I guess you missed my intention, I meant I may not want to french the girl if she just performed AR.
Old 24-02-2011, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 23
zyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
I guess you missed my intention, I meant I may not want to french the girl if she just performed AR.
I am fine, cos I also AR the girl.

Cheers!
Old 25-02-2011, 12:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
Largeville has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Its been a long time a wrote an FR...

Name: Jia Jia
House: 2062 Lorna (Girl from 2015A)
Looks: 6.5/10 - Personally, her looks grew on me and i would rate almost 7.5.
Body: 7.5/10 - More towards the fleshy side but not fat. Very womanly not the SYT type.
Boobs: 8.5/10 - Beautiful fair C cupper, light brown nipples...oooooo She loves it when you fondle them.
BBBJ: 7/10 Slow and strong suction. I only went for 1 min... then asked her to cap and blow.... still could feel strong suction with cap.
FJ: 8/10... very accommodating, i can tell she was tired, probably long day but we did 4 positions.
Attitude: 8/10 - perhaps it was chemistry, i told her i wanted to go 2nd round and she brought my dick to life again.

I didn't opt for catbath, AR and all... I just enjoy the simple suck and fuck...

RTF: i would, my type.
Old 28-02-2011, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Thormoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All,

I would like give my FRs that i has 2 weeks ago.

Name: Ling Zhi
Looks: 6.5/10 - She actually look quite good, however she kinda sulk too much.
Body: 6/10 - Quite ok only.
Boobs: 5/10 - Normal B+ cup size
BBBJ: 5/10 - Tend to just focus on nipples
AR: None
FJ: 3/10... Only one position
Attitude: 4/10 - I had her a few times, i guess getting lazy. Service has drop and also rush to finish in 30mins

RTF: Seriously never, there are better ones like Charlie, Michelle. She seems to like to talk about LV bags and such. i think she might be a KC expert.
Old 28-02-2011, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
jimlim3112 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Ker Er offers good service~!
Oh my goodness, brother Alejandro88, good service is a gross understatement!!!!!!!!!!!! Due to lack of leads from the senior cheongsters (even grandmaster Max Priest field report reduced already), I decided to go with your tip. No regrets and:

FR on Ker Er, 1606

Looks: 7/10. The first time I saw her, I thought she was super hot, a 9. On close look, as usual the score went down. Still, not bad.

Body: 7/10. Tall with nice long legs. Good physique. Nice Ass too.

Boobs: A. Pinkish small nipples. I like them though.

French: Like what other bros say.....not quite willing so I dont press.

AR: I declined.

Service: 9/10. This is the highlight of the FR. She brought her own speakers and starting lap/pole dancing with the music. Must say, not too bad, cos she has the physique for it; and she was working hard to create her Unique Selling Point (USP). BJ and raba in the shower.

Foreplay: 9. Got chut pattern one!

FJ: 8.

I am not a commando appreciating type. I prefer the less aggressive, moaner type, but this girl's service can fight with the Malaysians girls, so I enjoyed the session

RTF: Yes.

She had a funny way of talking, but I gotta give her credit for good service. Attitude is also good. I think this girl will stay long in GL.
Old 28-02-2011, 08:59 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimlim3112 View Post
Oh my goodness, brother Alejandro88, good service is a gross understatement!!!!!!!!!!!! Due to lack of leads from the senior cheongsters (even grandmaster Max Priest field report reduced already), I decided to go with your tip. No regrets and:

FR on Ker Er, 1606

Looks: 7/10. The first time I saw her, I thought she was super hot, a 9. On close look, as usual the score went down. Still, not bad.

Body: 7/10. Tall with nice long legs. Good physique. Nice Ass too.

Boobs: A. Pinkish small nipples. I like them though.
Brudder, good and accurate FR! Dun fret, if you RTF on her, she will french you eventually and enhance her GFE sting on you!

Now you may try Ouyang of 1606, Irene of 1608, Ella of 1654A, 4D of 16WH06, Lan Tian of 2001 and August of 2054. These WLs Bo Beh Zhou and bao zah ones, brudder!!!

I think this grandmaster max_priest neber post FR nowadays bcos of the bloody fucker mett who kpkb too much lah!!

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 28-02-2011, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rain. deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Brudder, good and accurate FR! Dun fret, if you RTF on her, she will french you eventually and enhance her GFE sting on you!

Now you may try Ouyang of 1606, Irene of 1608, Ella of 1654A, 4D of 16WH06, Lan Tian of 2001 and August of 2054. These WLs Bo Beh Zhou and bao zah ones, brudder!!!

I think this grandmaster max_priest neber post FR nowadays bcos of the bloody fucker mett who kpkb too much lah!!
Bro, August of 2054? or 2058?
Old 01-03-2011, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 18
tunku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

august 2058. same as crystal

Quote:
Originally Posted by rain. View Post
Old 01-03-2011, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rain. View Post
Yes, brudder! Sori for my mistake. She is from 2058 and the pretty Malaysian Ruby also there.

Old 01-03-2011, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
flikhype deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, which lorong are these located in? sorry ah....first time 150cat. :P

Quote:

Old 02-03-2011, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 23
zyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by flikhype View Post
bro, which lorong are these located in? sorry ah....first time 150cat. :P
Hello bro, when we say 1608, we mean Lorong 16 House 8. 1st 2 digits represent lorong and the next 2 represents the house number.

Sometimes we would say L16H08, means the same. To find out more info about GL (Geylang btw), pls go to the Newbies help thread http://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=12845

Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1