The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 18
Mr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

FR on Zhi Zhi from L16H06

Went down to Gland yesterday afternoon feeling a need to release. Headed into one of the house beside 1606, an OKT initially intro 2 of his hse gals whom I’m not interested in. He’s kind enough to recommend Zhi Zhi from 1606 & I took up her service. See below for ratings:

Look: 7/10 above average with long straight hair
Body: 8/10 quite tall about 168cm her figure just right & wore tight fitting dress which enhances her figure.
Boob: 7/10 C cup quite a handful grip though it felt enhanced but there’s natural feel on the top meat. Light colour nipples which are lovely to suck on.
Bbbj: 7/10 good slurping suction with wetness buildup constantly
Fj: 8/10 had tried a few positions (missionary & doggy) I felt that POV with missionary is great. Watching her moan with bouncing boobs while I’m controlling my thrusts. Had a overall wonderful session with her.
Old 29-07-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
oceanplus is Cool - loads of Potential

Dear brother, got inside information that recently more and more girls got urinate infection but due to bad business , they chosed to continue work without taking rest to heal. Last night saw a short girl ex angpai from WH one famous house seeing gp doctor. So suggest brother refrain themselves from doing those actions which may get them infected.
Old 29-07-2018, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanplus View Post
Dear brother, got inside information that recently more and more girls got urinate infection but due to bad business , they chosed to continue work without taking rest to heal. Last night saw a short girl ex angpai from WH one famous house seeing gp doctor. So suggest brother refrain themselves from doing those actions which may get them infected.
bro... this is very helpful..thanks

guess go protected is the best option
Old 29-07-2018, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is nothing new and UTIs are very common, and not considered an STD.

Just don't wash your lanjiao properly or touch your cock head after wiping your pantat after shitting, and there is a likelihood you can infect yourself with your own germs (e.coli) from your kacheng.

You can look it up on google.

So this is nothing to be alarmed about.
Old 29-07-2018, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Bro,

This is not inside info. It is common info in GL for many years.
Maybe you just heard abt it.
If you are toking abt UTI, it is not new.
Many bros knew abt this and this is common among WLs here.
Almost every WL know about this.
BTW, This is NOT STD.

The doctors at DSC also know that and also certain type of Herpes is common to almost every WL in GL.
Almost 7 in 10 WLs have UTI and AV dun take action for UTI.
If wan to send back then 70% of WLs in GL can go home liao.
AV dun require the WLs to stop work due to UTI.

The urinary tract for female is very near to their vagina opening.
There is no particular action that will cause UTI.

Frequent and prolonged sexual activity will increase the chance of UTI.
UTI is not a condition for AV to take action becos it is not deadly and can be treated.

The best is dun go GL and stay at home and PCC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
bro... this is very helpful..thanks

guess go protected is the best option
What is go protected?

Wear 2 CDs, wear gloves and surgical mask before doing?

Can you provide more details?

Best option is dun go at all.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 29-07-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Agree with the post below. UTI is no big deal. Everyone and anyone can get it, even without sex!

This is because of the e.coli in our intestines that may infect us if it comes out through our own butts and then we touch our ku ku jiao after touching our ass.

So if you go pang sai, then after touching the shit on your kacheng, you decide to PCC, you may just infect yourself with UTI lor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Bro,

BTW, This is NOT STD.

The doctors at DSC also know that and also certain type of Herpes is common to almost every WL in GL.

UTI is not a condition for AV to take action becos it is not deadly and can be treated.

What is go protected?

Old 29-07-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Oreh View Post
FR on Zhi Zhi from L16H06

Went down to Gland yesterday afternoon feeling a need to release. Headed into one of the house beside 1606, an OKT initially intro 2 of his hse gals whom I’m not interested in. He’s kind enough to recommend Zhi Zhi from 1606 & I took up her service. .................Had a overall wonderful session with her.
Nice FR for ZZ.

Actually she has been here for almost a year liao.

Many samsters including myself like her for her almost perfect body shape, height and real big firm B boobs.

I think she is only 1.65m according to bro ejectjoy's measuring tape.

Only drawback is that she is a relunctant frencher.

Can only kiss her lips. No tongue action.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 29-07-2018, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Bro,

BTW, This is NOT STD.

What is go protected?

sometime is not uti but chlamydia thats why the WL go to check since it is hard to determine it is which and take medicine before they go DSC monthly checkup, apparently these days some cheongsters have STD but didnt know they are infected thus spreading around like wildfire. also some of the girls on wolf website those above $150 are STD positive
just for general guidelines for cheongsters, if you penis is having whitish discharge(not transparent ) , smells bad, and there is itch inside , or urine not smooth, please go see a GP doctor and treat it
Old 31-07-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
chinadolly is Cool - loads of Potential

this new gem at L18h20 really not bad, able to accommodate to all my requests. An An no.7 if I remember correctly, petite size but meaty ass and small C cup boobs hehe Frenching with her while bonking makes me surrender my soldier really fast for the first time lol
Old 01-08-2018, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 17
hfark69 is one of the Best!hfark69 is one of the Best!hfark69 is one of the Best!

Just tried another new comer aged 22 from ChongQing at 1651

Name: YaTing
Height: ~1.55m
Looks: Small and sharp face.
Skin: Fair and smooth
Boobs: A with slight pinkish nips
Body: Slim with recent tattoo on the arm
French: No (she mentioned she has a sore on her lips due to heatiness)
AR: No (looks like she dont offer. Usually i dont ask for it if WL doesnt auto AR)
Attitude: Not much of a talker she seemed.
BJ: CBJ with good suction (again, she indicated she has a sore. this time only offer CBJ)
FJ: Very tight but not very proactive as she seemed totally exhasted after i made her cum from my simultaneous painting and fingering (or at least her acting is very convincing after her nips swell, contracting of her muscle and a slight slight gush of cum on my finger)

All my shortlist were either busy or not working, so sway.
Dont have much luck from my few recent engagement.
Maybe try a few more gals and if still encounter such service (still miss MY WL days), gonna go other place to fuck.

Any tall, fair, big bums and good service WL to recomend?
Looks dont matter and no fake boob pls. Can even be A cup.

Current up list
jintakken, seasecrets, SureScore, Omnia, ffun161
Old 02-08-2018, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 19
BeastMaster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeastMaster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Meng lu (1606), I wanted to give her another chance and try her but sadly to share her service is still as bad.

She has the quick lousy service attitude.

Guess I shall not make this silly mistake again.

Just wondering if she not happy to serve just leave or reject.

Disappointed 😢

Just sharing imho.....
Old 02-08-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastMaster View Post
Meng lu (1606), I wanted to give her another chance and try her but sadly to share her service is still as bad.

She has the quick lousy service attitude.

Guess I shall not make this silly mistake again.

Just wondering if she not happy to serve just leave or reject.

Disappointed 😢

Just sharing imho.....
Sorry to hear about your bad experience, bro.
Appreciate your sharing.

Surprised that Meng Lu is still working.
Thought she went back already.
Old 02-08-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfark69 View Post
Just tried another new comer aged 22 from ChongQing at 1651

Name: YaTing
Body: Slim with recent tattoo on the arm
French: No (she mentioned she has a sore on her lips due to heatiness)m
BJ: CBJ with good suction (again, she indicated she has a sore. this time only offer CBJ)

All my shortlist were either busy or not working, so sway.
Dont have much luck from my few recent engagement.
Maybe try a few more gals and if still encounter such service (still miss MY WL days), gonna go other place to fuck.
She shouldn’t be working in the first place if she has cold sore on her mouth. This is for the good of everyone.

Anyway thanks for your truthful FR ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 03-08-2018, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 13
littlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Sorry to hear about your bad experience, bro.
Appreciate your sharing.

Surprised that Meng Lu is still working.
Thought she went back already.
Once ord mood. There’s no turning back
Old 03-08-2018, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepea10 View Post
Once ord mood. There’s no turning back
When I first tried Meng Lu many months ago (when she was pretty new), I already felt that she was rather mechanical and ultra commercial in her approach. Henceforth, I didn’t bother to RTF. Same story for Bing Bing & Tian Xin @ 1608. To me, the latter is a few times worse off. With regard to these whores, once is more than adequate for me. As far as I am concern, Zhi Zhi is much better versus the above mentioned whores.

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1