The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2023, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckingbaby View Post
So far I haven't found anyone that can match G7's service. A real cum dumpster that one, used to visit her 2-3 times a week to deposit my cum inside. What a waste that she went back.
Agree with you 100%. In terms of look she may not be as pretty but good enough for us fans with big eyes like a Malay minah.
When it comes to gfe and performance I think she surpassed even those cat 200 prc babes. Who else provides dfk, bbbj, ar, fj in any position, cim , raw and best of all AJ which now got me addicted and all these for $60. Damn I miss her.😥
Old 11-04-2023, 11:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
DaKid is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil1234 View Post
I went with girl 9 the other day cos some of you said she was tall. Actually, she is about 1.6m. It is the 10cm heels that make her look tall.

She looks like she's in her early 30's but still very attractive. Her body is youthful, looks like early 20's. I wonder what her skincare routine is. Fake, round perky tits.

Anyway. She was full of energy and a lot of teasing once we enter her room. Won't go into details but she tries hard to please. She did not not seem to like to take your instructions but trust me, her routine is good enough. There were a lot of kissing, caressing and moaning. Also, she asked me to tell all my friends to support her but deep down I thought I wish I could keep her to myself.

I will return. She told me she is only gonna be here for a year.

Same! She also ask me to ask my friends to support her. I book her $120 every single time
Old 11-04-2023, 02:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
masterfuck is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Latest Vietnam House. 1637

Tried G6 in this house. She is pretty, smooth skin, slim with nice enhanced boobs. Service is so so only but what I like is her hygiene. She cleaned me well, used different condoms for BJ and FJ.
Old 11-04-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
evil1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyevil1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKid View Post
Same! She also ask me to ask my friends to support her. I book her $120 every single time
Ha! I like that she doesn’t try to trap you with feelings. She makes it clear that it’s transactional so I think she is experienced in this line. She told me she just want to make enough money quickly and go back early.

Her Chinese has slight Taiwanese accent so maybe she worked there before.
Old 11-04-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil1234 View Post
Ha! I like that she doesn’t try to trap you with feelings. She makes it clear that it’s transactional so I think she is experienced in this line. She told me she just want to make enough money quickly and go back early.

Her Chinese has slight Taiwanese accent so maybe she worked there before.
She can speak a bit Cantonese as welll
Old 11-04-2023, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Was going to try g9 but busy. So took g11 instead.
Her face....needs a bit of getting used to, kind of big or rather long.

Quite short, like 1.50m only. But body is firm and tight.

Quite friendly without coming off as fake.

Okt say 30 min here, so she was kind of taking it slow.

Sucking my balls and licking the shaft for about 5min followed by sensual bbbj...very good technique I must say . But I old man already can tahan very long lol. I stopped her cos I wanted eat those melons ( fake but very well done, soft and not very hard) and also service her a bit. She gave out moans and stuff but I know it's fake lah.

Very accommodating when comes to fj. Her acting skills also very natural. Asked her to get on top and she pumped me for a few min only then ask me to do work lol.

Doggie was good as her ass is quite meaty. I could have finished there but would love to finished off between her boobs. But she seems quite clueless about giving boob fuck so she gave me a hj ending instead. Not bad . Very accommodating throughout.

Overall in terms of service I would give her 8/10. Nothing special and routine for me. I would return as she offers good value.
Old 12-04-2023, 10:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
bekind1984 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Only L20 viet houses hv bbbj rite? Any other house hv bbbj bro,s?
Old 12-04-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bekind1984 View Post
Afaik all the houses in GL provide bbbj regardless whether they are PRC / LOS / VN or Mudland.
It is the individual WL herself who decides whether to do cbj or bbbj depending on her assessment of your hygiene.
Some get it.... and some dun.
However, if the WL insists on cbj for you..... do not force her to do bbbj as it is within her rights to do so.... you can be charge under law (sic) if she lodges a police report against you.
Old 12-04-2023, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bekind1984 View Post
Cbj is sop regulations...
Old 12-04-2023, 09:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
sseexxdrive is stuck in moderation for some time to come

what the damage ?? for this 1637 house??
Old 15-04-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
jaselee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

G6

Pretty, very slim and decent figure. Nice thigh gap.
Enhanced and hard C cup with pink nips
Decent CBJ with no teeth
Shaved pussy
Good stamina for riding
Did three or four positions, no complaint.
Speaks good english

Overall, decent
Old 17-04-2023, 10:40 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Are the Vietnamese girls in this house better good service providers than those in GLL20H38? Or the other way around? Or depends on the individual girl? By the way "kiss" in Vietnamese is "hôn". "Blow job" is "thổi kèn". "Make love" is "lam tinh".
Old 17-04-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaselee View Post
G6

Pretty, very slim and decent figure. Nice thigh gap.
Enhanced and hard C cup with pink nips
Decent CBJ with no teeth
Shaved pussy
Good stamina for riding
Did three or four positions, no complaint.
Speaks good english

Overall, decent
She is slim
I also wanna try
Old 18-04-2023, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Went to this house to check out the sister of G7 of 2038 but she is not my taste. Instead saw 2 pretty WLs. G8 is a pretty pre-milf type and G11 looks like a young Malay girl. As I always have a soft spot for minah I chose her. Here's an FR of this delectable babe.
Look: 7/10 pretty girl with long hair
Height: 1.53 thereabouts
Tits: 8/10 nice B cup with protruding suckable nips
Body: 7/10 nice smooth and not meaty or skinny
Butt: 8/10 round firm butt
French:3/10 just lip smacks. Hopefully may progress further after more visits
Bbbj: 8/10 licking from balls to shaft. Deep-throated my entire rod and suck vigorously. She told me she wanted me to enjoy this abit longer but I buay tahan and asked her to CD my rod and start bonking her.
Communication: 8/10 her English is very good as she was a property agent in Vietnam
Gfe:7/10 very friendly and patient.
Fj: 7/10 accommodating to my various positions. Cowgirl, missionary, sideways, sit up face to face
Overall: 8/10 good value for money to bang a pretty girl. $60/30 mins plus a small tip
Rtf: absolutely..

Last edited by charger; 18-04-2023 at 06:09 PM.
Old 18-04-2023, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
Went to this house to check out the sister of G7 of 2038 but she is not my taste. Instead saw 2 pretty WLs. G8 is a pretty pre-milf type and G11 looks like a young Malay girl. As I always have a soft spot for minah I chose her. Here's an FR of this delectable babe.
Look: 7/10 pretty girl with long hair
Height: 1.53 thereabouts
Tits: 8/10 nice B cup with protruding suckable nips
Body: 7/10 nice smooth and not meaty or skinny
Butt: 8/10 round firm butt
French:3/10 just lip smacks. Hopefully may progress further after more visits
Communication: 8/10 her English is very good as she was a property agent in Vietnam
Gfe:7/10 very friendly and patient.
Fj: 7/10 accommodating to my various positions. Cowgirl, missionary, sideways, sit up face to face
Overall: 8/10 good value for money to bang a pretty girl. $60/30 mins plus a small tip
Rtf: absolutely..
Very accurate review. .she is one of the latest additions to this house. About 2 or 3 weeks only. Ruby, 29 this year but looks younger due to her petite frame. Very chatty girl. I am not sure, But her boobs felt like enhanced at the base but still very soft and have a nice feel.

Last edited by Drifter1999; 21-04-2023 at 11:15 AM. Reason: To be clearer
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1