The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 04:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
rzarzarza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Edging

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Recommending a cute and pretty ML Eva.
Entrance $50 per hour, edging service plus release + 1B
Hi bro. Possible to DM me details?
Old Yesterday, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 14
Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Recommending a cute and pretty ML Eva.
Entrance $50 per hour, edging service plus release + 1B
Hi brother, able to share this contact? Thank you
Old Yesterday, 08:28 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 646 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3913 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anycall View Post
Hi brother, able to share this contact? Thank you
just shared with u. Also other bros who PM me. Enjoy and happy Sunday~
Old Yesterday, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Personally I find $160 for hj with roaming to be pretty steep too. But this also seems to be the standard rates for mls who are young/pretty.

This is the dilemma which I am facing recently too - is it worth it to pay $160 for a hj? For $200, I can have a complete fj session at legal cat200 house.

Curious to know the opinions of other bros here too. Will you pay $160 for a hj by an attractive ml or just spend $200 where you can hv a complete fj session at GL by equally attractive wl too

No bashing or judging pls as everyone is entitled to their own preference
I think i prefer condo based MLs more. Cause in Spa, they usually would not remove their tops. Can only roam underneath. With condo MLs , they can be topless, only in their panties, maybe even fully naked, and lie beside you. Can relax and hug and chit chat without worry. And at only $120.

Only problem is usually massage not as good and looks wise can be hit and miss. In SPA, you can see and feel and decided whether you want the extras.

I would go to a proper massage place if I really crave for a good massage session.
Old Yesterday, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 615 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by robiroten View Post
Any ml that does slow edging
Bro, I found one Dongbei ML that has best of both worlds, she based in a high end spa in central area where expats live, and she stays in luxury high end condo nearby. In the day can even follow her back to her condo for both massage with slow edging, Juagen and FJ. Her rates are steep, but for me as I want the luxury I willing to spend, and she is exotic looking look like 中俄混血 Sino-Russian mix, and bit like Xinjiang Dilireba. Her boobs are big full soft supple, and well toned body with musular flexible legs. Whats best is her edging is like JAV style, really nice to arouse not the fast food fuck and go type, is really slowly enjoy, then turn me on I fuck her hard, and she is so horny and loves to be fucked hard.
Feels good esp following her to her high end luxury condo, like fucking a mistress 金屋藏娇, at a pro rated price instead of spending a fortune monthly. All in just 260, above market rate but to me worth it for the luxury. Her new boss there is a busty Vietnamese ML who is sort of fellow shareholder. Best thing is can actually tarma them. Fuck a mistress and lady boss together wow..Fellow bros in the high end luxury segment feel free to pm me for help

Last edited by kungfufucker; Yesterday at 10:06 PM.
Old Yesterday, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

All PM done for this SYT ML from Hanoi. She is 1.66 m tall, slim, fair and smooth complexion, natural full B cup tits and body like a teenager you could find in Orchard road or Bugis junction. Enjoy whilst you can!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old Today, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 8
aliwangwang is one of the Best!aliwangwang is one of the Best!aliwangwang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Personally I find $160 for hj with roaming to be pretty steep too. But this also seems to be the standard rates for mls who are young/pretty.

This is the dilemma which I am facing recently too - is it worth it to pay $160 for a hj? For $200, I can have a complete fj session at legal cat200 house.

Curious to know the opinions of other bros here too. Will you pay $160 for a hj by an attractive ml or just spend $200 where you can hv a complete fj session at GL by equally attractive wl too

No bashing or judging pls as everyone is entitled to their own preference
I think 'worth' is subjective. For me personally, I may pay just once to try it out once if the reviews are indeed very good. Humans are curious in nature, even if you have a regular ML that you can count on to give you a very shiok experience, many will still tend to seek new MLs to find your next regular.
Old Today, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 19
brokenunderwear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybrokenunderwear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
Bro, I found one Dongbei ML that has best of both worlds, she based in a high end spa in central area where expats live, and she stays in luxury high end condo nearby. In the day can even follow her back to her condo for both massage with slow edging, Juagen and FJ. Her rates are steep, but for me as I want the luxury I willing to spend, and she is exotic looking look like 中俄混血 Sino-Russian mix, and bit like Xinjiang Dilireba. Her boobs are big full soft supple, and well toned body with musular flexible legs. Whats best is her edging is like JAV style, really nice to arouse not the fast food fuck and go type, is really slowly enjoy, then turn me on I fuck her hard, and she is so horny and loves to be fucked hard.
Feels good esp following her to her high end luxury condo, like fucking a mistress 金屋藏娇, at a pro rated price instead of spending a fortune monthly. All in just 260, above market rate but to me worth it for the luxury. Her new boss there is a busty Vietnamese ML who is sort of fellow shareholder. Best thing is can actually tarma them. Fuck a mistress and lady boss together wow..Fellow bros in the high end luxury segment feel free to pm me for help
Bro can share contacts
Old Today, 11:03 AM
Samster

brokenunderwear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybrokenunderwear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
All PM done for this SYT ML from Hanoi. She is 1.66 m tall, slim, fair and smooth complexion, natural full B cup tits and body like a teenager you could find in Orchard road or Bugis junction. Enjoy whilst you can!

Hi bro,

Can share contacts
Old Today, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jig_sg View Post
Pls share ctc bro. Thks
Can share contacts
Old Today, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Replied to all pm
Hi Bro, can share contacts
Old Today, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by domboy View Post
For those bros who have upped me on my journey to the west 西经取精, J is still in CHINA but should return in about 2 weeks time. Somehow i hope her finger has put on some weight to enhance the milking prostate. haha.

Anyway, had a good session with a later recommended by a fellow bro @amitemikey. while i enjoy the stress relieving or being made happy part, i love it when the ML is able to give a solid back and should massage that makes my bones crackle with joy.

IMHO, Linda may not be a looking like A*/CoCo/Mo or as well endowed as Anna/Rose, she has that look that will grow on you...or that someone's wife who is not getting satisfied type. haha maybe watched too much CAT III movies. I would put her under the category of humble looking....a bit shy as this is her first switch from a medical treatment facility to a spa environment.

To start off...centrally located and easy walking distance from MRT, Bus Stop etc. For bros who drive, park at mall opp. Why do men cross the road? To be satisfied on the other side.

Spa is cosy but each room has shower facility and a strategically placed mirror. I was assigned the last room.

L came in, dressed in a black, boobs filled up the polo shirt bust area well although not overly stretching it..34b/c, i guess.

Simple chit chat to get things going, when she started on my shoulder, you can feel her strength, and with her palms on my lower back, she pressed down...the bones crackling started.damn shiok! legs up to butt, then inner thighs, you can feel her tagging and lossening the muscles. When at the inner thigh tendon, she pressed and u will sure feel the soreness between your nuts and she has a very unique way of relieving that. Must try.

when flipped over, she is not like most ML who like just go ape and reach for banana. She continues her massage stretching your arms and doing the LPPD massage, head massage which was kind of nice. Have some close up on cleavage if u not shy and keep eyes open.

I told her i want 三起三落 with内部前列腺stimulation aka milking prostate. trust me ..dont use google translate for edging or milking prostate...its fucking ridiculous.

While I the process is good...how she finishes up is ....very different. Makes u feel less of a commercial wrap up and good level of a committed gfe.

Bt guys do that note..this is her first transition from a medical job scope to a spa ...pls be patient. u will enjoy when she give u some adv on how to maintain body & stamina. at some spot when she pressed i would tell her the kind of pain i felt, she can give some basic tcm talk.

overall a good experience. I am glad J dont come into SBF...otherwise if she is back in SG, think she will whack my nuts off for finding someone else.

Enjoy the holiday and find your best way to relieve stress!
Can share contacts
Old Today, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Oldmanskate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post

Hi bro, can share contact pls? Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1