The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2010, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 15
Pandora Lust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPandora Lust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPandora Lust is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Attn** -Shavina- 18 years old beautiful SYT local chinese/indian

FR posted in my group by bro adrian99, Wed June 9, 2010

An absolute gem, syt with gorgeous eyes. Overall 8.5, highly recommended and not be missed! Already rtf again Tonight!
Old 09-06-2010, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
suck_p deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo Pandora Bro..

Thank u for the arrangement. Tried this gem a wk back.. Shavina was punctual. When I peeped through the door hole, I saw this reali petite, exotic yet beautiful gal..

Opened the door and she greeted me with a smile and a hug. Wow.. GFE. Plus point.

She is kinda shy at first, not very spontaneous and not chatty but i manage to break the ice. So we ended up chatting alot.

Looks: 7.5/10 (Long hair with Nose stud.. I likeee..)
Body: 7/10 (boobs r not very big but pussy is trimmed with no smell)
Frenching: 7/10 Good.
BBBJ: 8/10 strong and powerful suction.
FJ 7/10 tight without any loose feeling
RTF: Mayb (enjoyable, but i will think twice as I wana Pandora's other gals
Service: 7/10 with no rush at all.

--------------------------------------------
cyberokt: April

fallen maidens: Reina, Joy, Patricia, Elena

pandora lust: Shavina
Old 09-06-2010, 06:25 PM
Samster

Pandora Lust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPandora Lust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPandora Lust is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by suck_p View Post
Tried this gem a wk back.. RTF: Mayb (enjoyable, but i will think twice as I wana Pandora's other gals. Service: 7/10 with no rush at all.
Thank you bro suck_p for the nice FR.
Old 14-06-2010, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 19
igotfatballs is a Helpful and Caring Samsterigotfatballs is a Helpful and Caring Samsterigotfatballs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks bro/sis for the arrangement at H Hotel

Looks:8/10 (Typical Indian / Malay Look) Young looking i like
Body : 8/10 (Slim girl no fats)
Boobs : 7/10 (A cups but firm...not for boobs lover)
Attitude : 10/10
No tattoos : i like
Very mature and nice girl to talk to...only had one shot...spent the rest of the time chatting...think she will be here for a little while....she's young but she has been through alot...good luck to her...
RTF: will at least once before she leave...
Old 15-06-2010, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by igotfatballs View Post
Thanks bro for the arrangement at H Hotel
RTF: will at least once before she leave...
Thanks bro igotfatballs for the kind FR.
Old 16-06-2010, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 16
Ol' boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOl' boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOl' boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOl' boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOl' boy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Post Re: Attn** -Shavina- 18 years old beautiful SYT local chinese/indian

Hi Pandora

In a previous FR on Shavina I mentioned her as gamine, but in my haste I ommitted the 'e'.

Hence your explanation:

3. gamin – noun: a neglected boy ... a street urchin.

The feminine 'gamine' describes her perfectly...

The word is of French origin - most appropriate, as Shavina 'Frenches' so well!

I'll be more 'gender careful' in future!
Old 16-06-2010, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 16
Ol' boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOl' boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOl' boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOl' boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOl' boy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Attn** -Shavina- 18 years old beautiful SYT local chinese/indian

SHAVINA & SHAZANA in a négligée TARMA!!!

Hi Bro’s, here is my RTF on Shavina & Shazana - who did their first Tarma together a few weeks ago - with me as their ‘teacher’ - Hehehe!

These Tarma girls have something for everyone: big tits + small tits; dark skin + fair skin; full hips + slender hips; Indian visage + Chinese visage; chatty (Shazana) & quiet (Shavina). See my previous FR for details...

They showed up only 30min late (in heavy rain) and said that they had brought a surprise for me. Off they went to the bathroom to shower and change. And when they emerged they were both in exotic négligées – WOW!

They sat either side of me so that I could put my arms around each of them and reach inside their négligées and fondle, with my right hand, Shavina’s cute, pert schoolgirl tits - which I just love - and with my left hand, Shazana’s BIG boobs – which any guy would love!

Then they took turns to deeply French me - oh, they do it SOOOO lovingly!. And then they went 'down' – like the TITANIC!!! – First, ice cream licking all around the helmet & frenum; then kneeling, facing each other with their noses together so that I could stand an fcuk through their touching lips [wow, that looks SO good in the mirror!]. Then followed some synchronised sterio ball sucking, after which they took turns at penetrative AR while the other girl sucked on my D head!

Arghhhhh - I couldn’t take any more – I just HAD to fcuk them both RIGHT AWAY! So, on came the TrojanXL and (just like their previous tarma) poor Shazana couldn’t quite cope with the size. But Shavina, who is slightly smaller than Shazana, MORE than made up for it... She took it all right up her young, tight, little pussy and fcuked it like a mink – the minx!

After some position changes and girl changes it all ended magnificently! Shavina lay on her back with her legs over the side of the bed so that I could stand and fcuk her for my grand finale. Shazana, so sorry about her pussy’s lack of contribution, lay on the bed at 90 degrees to Shavina and put her open mouth close to Shavina’s pussy so that I could seamlessly slide my D from Shavina’s pussy into Shazana’s mouth, back and forth in sequence! Damn – I thought I'd taught them well last time - but now the pupils were exceeding their master!

No man can take this sort of Tarma for long without cumming!!! So I pulled the condom off to fill Shazana’s eager mouth with cum, but the first shot flew right over Shazana’s head and whizzed past Shavina’s ear. “What was THAT?” she squeeled as it went "splat" on her pillow. Neither of us could tell her, 'coz Shavina was busy with a twitching, pumping D in her mouth and I was in Paradise.

That 3 foot cumshot was entirely the result of those girls' excellent build up of sexual tension - so I didn't avail of any more shots on this session - that one was quite enough!

We spent the remainder of the time chatting about our NEXT tarma. As they are still only 18-yrs-old, they are going to do me a SCHOOLGIRL tarma by repurchasing their old school uniforms: one girl will cum dressed in a gymslip and the other in a blouse and skirt - WOW! - WATCH THIS SPACE!

RTF damage was $530/4/2 and those two hours go SO fast when you are enjoying yourself!

Pricey? Well, yes of course...

VFM? It just doesn't 'cum' any better than this Bro's!!!
Old 16-06-2010, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' boy View Post
SHAVINA & SHAZANA in a négligée TARMA!!!

Hi Bro’s, here is my RTF on Shavina & Shazana - who did their first Tarma together a few weeks ago - with me as their ‘teacher’ - Hehehe!

We spent the remainder of the time chatting about our NEXT tarma. As they are still only 18-yrs-old, they are going to do me a SCHOOLGIRL tarma by repurchasing their old school uniforms: one girl will cum dressed in a gymslip and the other in a blouse and skirt - WOW! - WATCH THIS SPACE!

VFM? It just doesn't 'cum' any better than this Bro's!!!
Lol....What a beautiful FR! Thank you my friend!
Old 17-06-2010, 10:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
trains02424 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello! tried the tarma a week ago i think, was my first time tarma! so i was very nervous, but they helped ease the situation and was helpful. 2 very eager and chatty girls i must say.

Tarma with shazana and shavina
Race: Local indian/chinese mix indian
Look: 7 / 8
Figure: 7 /8
Damage: 650/4/2
i only came once but they both tried very hard for the second shot to no avail! will prob rtf next time!
Old 18-06-2010, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trains02424 View Post
hello! tried the tarma a week ago i think, was my first time tarma! so i was very nervous, but they helped ease the situation and was helpful.
Thank you bro trains02424 for the FR.
Old 04-07-2010, 11:21 AM
Samster

FR posted in my group by bro Novation, Fri July 2, 2010

Had RTF with the lovely Shavina and of cos as usual, she never fails to
disappoint. Only part was that she came late but at least she came, unlike some
of my frequent encounters. Anyways, off the action, she was surprised to see me,
happy maybe? TCSS abit to get her going, and slowly bit by bit she took off the
clothes and snuggled up with me.
Do think i need to say in detail our actions.

Looks: Prettiest exotic FL so far.
Boobs: B cups (Just how I like'em)
BBBJ: Wet and nice and full of actions.
FJ : Seems that she likes a particular position. ( I found out)
Attitude : 10 / 10

All's well that ends well. RRTF : Why not?

Thanks to Bro for arranging.
Old 04-07-2010, 11:23 AM
Samster

Shavina can service you today from 1200 to 2300. Please PM me your name, ethnic, year of birth, mobile line and email. Thanks!
Old 07-07-2010, 02:16 PM
Samster

Shavina can service you today from 1700 to 2200. Please PM me your name, ethnic, year of birth, mobile line and email. Thanks!
Old 09-07-2010, 02:45 PM
Samster

Shavina can service you today from 1500 to 2200. Please PM me your name, ethnic, year of birth, mobile line and email. Thanks!
Old 10-07-2010, 10:03 AM
Samster

Shavina can service you today from 1200 to 2300. Please PM me your name, ethnic, year of birth, mobile line and email. Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread