The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2017, 09:56 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute
L16H17 (main lorong, not Westerhout)

I step into 1617 (main road, not the westerhout rd)

Uncle Wang the receptionist is still there, still his usual self. Saw this petite lady sitting there. Nice figure, slim long legs, not fat, close to my petite preference.

Her name is Jia Xing

She held my hands and brought me to the room, with that gf feel. ALAMAK, go into the 2nd room where the former legend Ping Guo used to finish off her customers.

A bit shy at times, easy to handle her. The touchy touchy ended up with both of us slowly stripping each other while my underwear and her panties start to fly onto the bed, like some drama. What a sight. beneath her shyness is a wild hyena.

She likes to attack my didi with her hands and off we went to the bathroom. In the shower room, she applied the shower gel onto me and continue her rubba. Her boobs not big, but I like the feel when she press herself onto your body and rubba especially with her nipples tickling me on several occassion.

From behind, she had lots of lotion and attack my balls with her gropping. It felt real good. I was facing the wall with my hands against the wall like someone being stripped search, and she continues to grope me from behind and my balls felt so high. As the shower water brush off the soap, she turn me around and suck my balls with her hands fondling my rod. I buay tahan, off to the bed

She had me face down and saw on my butt. Her warm moist pussy rested on my butt. She gave me a bit of good massage to help me loosen my muscles and began her catbath, licking and sucking me. No newcomer, she is experienced!

She turned me around. She took out the condom and her cocktail of bottles of liquid. OMG, a clone of ping guo in those days. She began to spray her oily cocktail onto my arsehole and my rod, and began the groping and fondling. I told her too early for the condom, unless she wanna do what ping guo always did to her customers last time. OK, I shall wait and see. her hair is long which felt good when brushed against my face and body, which she used on several occassions to good use to tickle me at the strategic points. She lick my neck, nipple and work her way down. She began to take out the condom. I am not hard yet ah. Before I know it her finger and condom is flirting with my arsehole. OMG, clone of ping guo is here. It felt real good and she can sense it. Slowly, her finger with condom entered my arsehole. There is one thing which differentiate her from ping guo. She knows how to twist and the feel inside is real shiok. At the same time while having her finger testing my sensitive spot within the arsehole, her left hand grope my did and she also suck on my balls and side of the shaft.

I told her I had a great time with the finger fuck and my rod is hard like metal rod. She put on condom onto my didi. I had her on top of me. OMG, her pussy is damn tight, like some small gal. BUT, after a minute of warm up, her vagina becomes flooded and wet, her muscles are relaxxed and what a great bllack hole there I was penetrating through. From a small gal tight vagina to a wet flooded juicy hole, what an experience.

I did her on doggie, her pussy went tight again and then flooded again.

I turn her around. Her pussy felt tight again and flooded again

What an experience. I pumped her like no tomorrow. Her AV sound system also makes me sextified. I fired off my load finally

A good experience overall, will definitely rtf

As I came out, Jia Xing held me close. I promise to rtf her. She gave me a peck.

Left the place a happy man

Last edited by bullterrier; 01-08-2017 at 10:11 PM.
Old 01-08-2017, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16H17 (main lorong, not Westerhout)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
I step into 1617 (main road, not the westerhout rd)

Uncle Wang the receptionist is still there, still his usual self. Saw this petite lady sitting there. Nice figure, slim long legs, not fat, close to my petite preference.

Her name is Jia Xing

She held my hands and brought me to the room, with that gf feel. ALAMAK, go into the 2nd room where the former legend Ping Guo used to finish off her customers.

A bit shy at times, easy to handle her. The touchy touchy ended up with both of us slowly stripping each other while my underwear and her panties start to fly onto the bed, like some drama. What a sight. beneath her shyness is a wild hyena.

She likes to attack my didi with her hands and off we went to the bathroom. In the shower room, she applied the shower gel onto me and continue her rubba. Her boobs not big, but I like the feel when she press herself onto your body and rubba especially with her nipples tickling me on several occassion.

From behind, she had lots of lotion and attack my balls with her gropping. It felt real good. I was facing the wall with my hands against the wall like someone being stripped search, and she continues to grope me from behind and my balls felt so high. As the shower water brush off the soap, she turn me around and suck my balls with her hands fondling my rod. I buay tahan, off to the bed

She had me face down and saw on my butt. Her warm moist pussy rested on my butt. She gave me a bit of good massage to help me loosen my muscles and began her catbath, licking and sucking me. No newcomer, she is experienced!

She turned me around. She took out the condom and her cocktail of bottles of liquid. OMG, a clone of ping guo in those days. She began to spray her oily cocktail onto my arsehole and my rod, and began the groping and fondling. I told her too early for the condom, unless she wanna do what ping guo always did to her customers last time. OK, I shall wait and see. her hair is long which felt good when brushed against my face and body, which she used on several occassions to good use to tickle me at the strategic points. She lick my neck, nipple and work her way down. She began to take out the condom. I am not hard yet ah. Before I know it her finger and condom is flirting with my arsehole. OMG, clone of ping guo is here. It felt real good and she can sense it. Slowly, her finger with condom entered my arsehole. There is one thing which differentiate her from ping guo. She knows how to twist and the feel inside is real shiok. At the same time while having her finger testing my sensitive spot within the arsehole, her left hand grope my did and she also suck on my balls and side of the shaft.

I told her I had a great time with the finger fuck and my rod is hard like metal rod. She put on condom onto my didi. I had her on top of me. OMG, her pussy is damn tight, like some small gal. BUT, after a minute of warm up, her vagina becomes flooded and wet, her muscles are relaxxed and what a great bllack hole there I was penetrating through. From a small gal tight vagina to a wet flooded juicy hole, what an experience.

I did her on doggie, her pussy went tight again and then flooded again.

I turn her around. Her pussy felt tight again and flooded again

What an experience. I pumped her like no tomorrow. Her AV sound system also makes me sextified. I fired off my load finally

A good experience overall, will definitely rtf

As I came out, Jia Xing held me close. I promise to rtf her. She gave me a peck.

Left the place a happy man
There's already a 1617 thread here. Maybe you want to post in there instead?

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php...highlight=1617
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1