The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Polls

Notices

Polls They say the stats never lie! Place your polls here and discover whether your behaviour and opinions are mainstream or on the fringes of extreme perversion.

View Poll Results: What is your Anal experience Level?
Never tried - and not interested 10 8.62%
Never tried - but would like to 33 28.45%
Tried it once - not for me.. 9 7.76%
Tried it more then once - more please! 41 35.34%
Expert level - my preferred way of sex 23 19.83%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 19-04-2024, 06:42 AM
RenHaoS RenHaoS is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 16
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 15
RenHaoS is a splendid one to beholdRenHaoS is a splendid one to beholdRenHaoS is a splendid one to beholdRenHaoS is a splendid one to beholdRenHaoS is a splendid one to beholdRenHaoS is a splendid one to beholdRenHaoS is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anal experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man2adventurous View Post
Damn! My wishlist is to have a DP session
Is it weird that I want to try a DP but not anal? I mean I donít ever think of having an anal.
  #32  
Old 19-04-2024, 12:13 PM
Man2adventurous Man2adventurous is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2021
Posts: 110
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 4
Man2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anal experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenHaoS View Post
Is it weird that I want to try a DP but not anal? I mean I donít ever think of having an anal.
Not weird to me. The other guy may like anal more so you can let him have it while you pump her pussy.
  #33  
Old 26-04-2024, 04:32 PM
Bambooboy Bambooboy is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 12
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 10
Bambooboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBambooboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Anal experience

I just tried it last week, and until now my gf still feels a little sore. Is there anything that can be done? this is my first time trying it
  #34  
Old 26-04-2024, 05:26 PM
Keima's Avatar
Keima Keima is offline
Samster (PremiumD)
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: De Nile
Posts: 1,537
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anal experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambooboy View Post
I just tried it last week, and until now my gf still feels a little sore. Is there anything that can be done? this is my first time trying it
Not my fault you are to stupid to read the thread:
https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.p...0&postcount=30

Now she will need to use haemorrhoid cream. See a doctor if pain persist. If thereís any blood, then youíve caused an anal tear, which needs immediate medical attention.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20351424
  #35  
Old 29-04-2024, 03:28 PM
Bambooboy Bambooboy is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 12
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 10
Bambooboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBambooboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Anal experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Not my fault you are to stupid to read the thread:
https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.p...0&postcount=30

Now she will need to use haemorrhoid cream. See a doctor if pain persist. If thereís any blood, then youíve caused an anal tear, which needs immediate medical attention.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20351424
Yes sir . Because this the first time . And no looking alot information 😞
  #36  
Old 29-04-2024, 04:31 PM
Keima's Avatar
Keima Keima is offline
Samster (PremiumD)
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: De Nile
Posts: 1,537
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anal experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambooboy View Post
Yes sir . Because this the first time . And no looking alot information ��
Google is your friend.. thought if you are using your work/share PC, I would erase browser history.

Basics - (assuming your female partner is willing)
Don't emulate porn vids as the girls prepare overnight for the scene and are used to getting ass fucked by multiple large dicks.
Its dirty - always wear a condom, ask your partner to take a dump first, but anal enemas or douches are not necessary, unless you want raw sex and she likes the water play, you can buy them at hospital pharmacies.
Always use lube, more than straight sex
Start small - I insert a lubed pinky finger while going down on a lady, once you've penetrated to the second joint, you know you can work toys/more fingers in.
Try toys first - you can get butt plugs of different sizes, to get her adjusted to taking bigger objects

Once you can work three lubed fingers in, you can stick your dick in - take it slow, her sphincter will resist, so dun plunge in. Once you slowly insert all the way, wait a few min to let your partner get used to the feeling, then start slowly pump.
Always be ready to add lube, especially the first time. I know ladies who love anal sex, and just need some spit...
Be thoughtful - have towels and wet wipes at the ready to clean up the ensuring mess.

https://www.self.com/story/anal-sex-questions

Last edited by Keima; 29-04-2024 at 04:52 PM.
  #37  
Old 30-04-2024, 09:24 AM
staminadick's Avatar
staminadick staminadick is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Sammyboy West St 69
Posts: 1,341
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4800 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anal experience

was booking this Ang Pai Maxim model
in her pussy
she squirt 2 times and puss damn wet

She ask me want fuck her ass?

Put Lube on my dick

and fuck and creampie her ass

top bonk
__________________

BAKness Index Link

BAKness Sample Pornstar

BAK Poll

Personal Favorite BAKness: Level 3 to 5

Semi ReTire
  #38  
Old 30-04-2024, 05:53 PM
colinkok colinkok is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 10
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 22
colinkok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycolinkok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Anal experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Google is your friend.. thought if you are using your work/share PC, I would erase browser history.

Basics - (assuming your female partner is willing)
Don't emulate porn vids as the girls prepare overnight for the scene and are used to getting ass fucked by multiple large dicks.
Its dirty - always wear a condom, ask your partner to take a dump first, but anal enemas or douches are not necessary, unless you want raw sex and she likes the water play, you can buy them at hospital pharmacies.
Always use lube, more than straight sex
Start small - I insert a lubed pinky finger while going down on a lady, once you've penetrated to the second joint, you know you can work toys/more fingers in.
Try toys first - you can get butt plugs of different sizes, to get her adjusted to taking bigger objects

Once you can work three lubed fingers in, you can stick your dick in - take it slow, her sphincter will resist, so dun plunge in. Once you slowly insert all the way, wait a few min to let your partner get used to the feeling, then start slowly pump.
Always be ready to add lube, especially the first time. I know ladies who love anal sex, and just need some spit...
Be thoughtful - have towels and wet wipes at the ready to clean up the ensuring mess.

https://www.self.com/story/anal-sex-questions
This information very detail
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


t Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Experience the Moanings n Shivers of JADE (Anal Avail) Royal-Escorts.Org FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You 80 10-03-2009 07:52 PM
18yo SYT DENISE is here for a super horny experience (New to Anal) Royal-Escorts FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You 13 04-03-2008 11:56 AM
Anal experience with Indon Gal 2 NAKAJIMA Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) 18 22-03-2007 10:23 PM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 02:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copywrong © Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2023 ph