The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2010, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 17
WildatHeart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Not sure if this is right thread to ask the following questions...
a) what is the typical marriage proceeding in thai?
b) Is it same magnitude of prob like in SG when divorce?
c) friend told me his thai gf father asking him for 50KTHB when he go see him.. i guess its dowry fees?
d) friend is SG, what does he needs to consider, be careful and etc when he want to marry his thai gf? (his thai gf is engineer in thai)
e) good to apply for PR in SG? difficult to apply?etc

any advise is appreciated.. thanks in advance
Old 27-04-2010, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyeshield21 View Post
yo bro, i first time going bkk soon after a very very long time, going alone somemore.. bkk hard to navigate anot ah?
If u r topo-blur king during NS dayz then suggest get a GPS & attach it to yourself. Sorry no GPS tat can attach to your dick to topo for puyings yet though some bros have a natural in-build system

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildatHeart View Post
a) what is the typical marriage proceeding in thai?
Almost same as Chinese Singaporean. Depends on budget & what girl's parents want. If rich, dinner (usual) at 5-star hotel or lunch. Groom's family arrive at the venue (or sometimes girl's house) and the ceremony takes place. Monks or shaman will perform the ceremony which involves sprinkling holy water, chanting & all present tying string to the newly weds' wrists. Should not take more than 2 hours for the whole shing-ding to b over followed by the makan session. Expect lots of alcohol to b consumed. U can Goggle "thai wedding" for more details. Lots of sites & forums on the topic.
Quote:
Yes, yes especially so if it is registered with the local tambon (district) office. Same legal shit of splitting assets blah, blah, blah... then fren muz get Spore Embassy to issue cert tat fren is not married in Spore. Or else juz marry w/o registering also can.
Quote:
c) friend told me his thai gf father asking him for 50KTHB when he go see him.. i guess its dowry fees?
Go see father and "pay money" means GF father wants to Robert or chai tow your fren. Sin sod (or dowry) is agreed upon before the wedding. Its usually paid in cash during the wedding ceremony. The in-laws will gather around and count the cash in front of everybody.
Quote:
d) friend is SG, what does he needs to consider, be careful and etc when he want to marry his thai gf? (his thai gf is engineer in thai)
555+ funny question. What kind of "dangers" does your fren expect? If his GF is not a WL/FL/hooker/go-go dancer and family is urban middle class from Bangkok then expect the same as marrying a SG girl.
Quote:
e) good to apply for PR in SG? difficult to apply?
Ask ICA the best. They never let the public know their criteria for approving/rejecting PR applications. But if said GF is an "engineer" from a recognized uni then there should not b a prob. Unless she worked as FL in Spore b4 2 pay her tuition and kanna caught & blacklisted?
Quote:
any advise is appreciated.. thanks in advance
Hope my advice is helpful & hope u can also show some appreciation!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 27-04-2010, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

The rest answered by another indian.

Quote:

It is easier than in SG.

Quote:
If just go n see him then why need to give 50k thb? If there to talk abt marriage then both parties will have to agree with sin sot. I seriously doubt 50k thb for sin sot.

Quote:
Getting married involve a lot of risks and unknown. Guess if she comes "clean" ie clean background, not divorce with kid and so on then all the unknown will be in the future.
Old 27-04-2010, 01:22 PM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Not sure if this is right thread to ask the following questions...
Forgot got thread in MATTERS OF THE HEART section... How To Marry A Thai Ger... choke dee naa!

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 27-04-2010, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 18
glouyang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Forgot got thread in MATTERS OF THE HEART section... How To Marry A Thai Ger... choke dee naa!
So when is your turn to marry one bro?
Old 27-04-2010, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
khunsanook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

CAUTION! Just received news fro contacts that UDD and Army will clash shortly tonight. BTS will be shut by 8pm. Please avoid MBK, Ratchaprasong, Wireless, Prathunam and other surrounding areas. Keep your eyes and hears open if case it does happen.
Old 27-04-2010, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 17
WildatHeart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thank you naemlo and indianmagicoil..

transferred the info to friend.. he mentioned the 50K is for her father so that later her father use that money arrange for wedding.. not sure how the procedure..

Friend heard many divorcing case (among friends.. not related to foreign wife or not) and so he worry divorce becomes complicated (worst case) because across country and that need to pay out a lot... he is careful person so he now 46 still not married.. heheheh...
Old 27-04-2010, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 19
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!

Quote:
thank you naemlo and indianmagicoil..

transferred the info to friend.. he mentioned the 50K is for her father so that later her father use that money arrange for wedding.. not sure how the procedure..

Friend heard many divorcing case (among friends.. not related to foreign wife or not) and so he worry divorce becomes complicated (worst case) because across country and that need to pay out a lot... he is careful person so he now 46 still not married.. heheheh...
Hi,

Marry "PuiYing" in SG. Arrange the SG "ROM" official in a Thai "Wat" in SG. The "ROM" will be witnessed by the monk & an official from ROM. Thus, it's an official marriage recognised by the SG Act. My friend married her thai wife in Wat Amanda situated in JLN BUKIT MERAH. The hq of thai temple in SG. Cheers.
Old 28-04-2010, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
khunsanook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by khunsanook View Post
CAUTION! Just received news fro contacts that UDD and Army will clash shortly tonight. BTS will be shut by 8pm. Please avoid MBK, Ratchaprasong, Wireless, Prathunam and other surrounding areas. Keep your eyes and hears open if case it does happen.
Sorry for the false alarm. Living in Bangkok, especially just within 1.5km of the protest site is tense. Anyway, I will post only in the Bangkok Field report thread from now.
Old 28-04-2010, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This is the first time I hear this... 50k for father arrange wedding??? Arrange what for wedding??? Have not marry already 50k, after wedding what other arrangement the dad needs to take care of??? Anyway this is innovative, I learnt another trick ....
Old 28-04-2010, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by glouyang View Post
Lao kok-kok already nobody wants. Also too much hassle. Stay single better in Thailand (and for that matter anywhere!). U still young man so mayb I shld ask u that question instead?

Old 28-04-2010, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
The questions should be: When getting marry again?
Old 28-04-2010, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 18
glouyang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Lao kok-kok already nobody wants. Also too much hassle. Stay single better in Thailand (and for that matter anywhere!). U still young man so mayb I shld ask u that question instead?
Im not young like some of the brothers here... sadly i would be giving up my license to roam soon. Would you like to mourn with me in thailand for my bachelor party before that?

On a side note, i never knew of needing to give any money to the parents to arrange a wedding in thailand. Me and my gf arrange on our own just like any couple in SG . The sinsot varies according to family expectation and background.
Old 28-04-2010, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Living in Bangkok!

Glouyang,

Congratulation! I'll give you a temporary license to play around only at Thermae Coffee Shop!

I'm hoping to follw your footstep soon but not to get married! Only longterm permanent relationship!

Bachelor Party, where?

Goodluck

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 29-04-2010, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Tookie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Im not young like some of the brothers here... sadly i would be giving up my license to roam soon. Would you like to mourn with me in thailand for my bachelor party before that?

On a side note, i never knew of needing to give any money to the parents to arrange a wedding in thailand. Me and my gf arrange on our own just like any couple in SG . The sinsot varies according to family expectation and background.

Bro, congratulations when is your big day? Btw Sinsot also varies if the girl has been married b4 or has any kids though
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1