The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2018, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My perverted decade

this is a very nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 28-04-2018, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 7
youngsheldon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoungsheldon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looking forward to rewarding more .
Old 28-04-2018, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
mrcockface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do please continue .
Old 28-04-2018, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Zamayaki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngsheldon View Post
Looking forward to rewarding more .
Rewarding who?
Old 28-04-2018, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 8
Northfoot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support good story!
Old 28-04-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
macux deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping and support here
Old 30-04-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Just another short update... This time with my colleague.

We were both in a meeting last week and we got really fed up with the crap that's from the other department. Since we were supposed to support them when it comes to our part but we weren't treat like a SME.

I realised my colleague had excused herself for a long time. Out of concern I texted her if she was fine. I panicked when she replied "I needed help". She told me to knock on the handicapped toilet when I reached. She unlocked the door and I went in.

She was looking flushed and I thought she was running a fever. I made her sit on top of the toilet bowl and touched her forehead.

She aggressively pulled down my jeans and boxers and started to pump my cock hard and fast. On her part giving me a downblouse view did not help my plea to stop her as my dick became harder. Not that we had not fucked before, but we were in the middle of a meeting with our clients! At that moment I decided that we should get it over and done with. I reached under her dress and played with her clit. It was wet. I felt her pussy. It was dripping. She was playing with herself in the toilet all this while! She was furiously sucking me off while I was busy with her wet pussy. She resisted cumming before giving up to a big O that made her body convulse. I made her kneel on the toilet bowl and pumped her hard. She came another time before I sat her down and fucked her mouth.

I unloaded every drop of my cum in her mouth.

She gagged and choked because it was too much.

She swallowed everything.

Months of frustrations vented out.

Then we realised. The meeting was still on and we were fucking loudly at the customer's place.
Old 01-05-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
ChanKuntSing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It must be an embarrassing situation .
Old 01-05-2018, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
moochi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story and hope to read more.
Old 01-05-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Dog2108 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, camping here.
Old 02-05-2018, 10:08 AM
Samster

lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanKuntSing View Post
It must be an embarrassing situation .
I think the company receptionist saw us. When I went back she called out to me softly and winked at me. She kept texting me after that asking me what happened to the both of us.
Old 02-05-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster

Ella had a rather smooth presentation and the event chairman gave the go-ahead for the proposal. Ella ran excitedly to the projection room after all the guests have left. I opened the door and waited for her.

”Congrats to you!”

We hugged each other tight.

”No, congrats to us.” Ella closed the door behind us and kissed me.

I carried her petite body with ease to the edge of the projection table. My hands were in the dress all the time. While she was still clinging on to me, I pulled down her T-back and off her legs and kept it in my pocket. When I sat her on the table, my arms hiked up her dress, leaving her pussy for open access to me. My left hand unzipped her dress and pulled the fabric down from the back. I used my teeth to liberate her tiny tits from the matching thin, lacy bra and attacked her nipples. Her already wet pussy got wetter, drenching my fingers stimulating her g-spot. Ella hugged me tighter and tighter. Her body shuddered few times in succession. Her juices just got thicker.

”Someone is wet and naughty...” I whispered into her ear and slide my hard cock into her.

Ella moaned sexily and softly into my ears. Her moans aroused me even more and she whispered in between her moans and pantings ”Ahhh... Ah... Mmmm... You... Mmm... Just got... Nnnn... Evennnn... Arhhh... Harderrrrrrr....”

I pulled her off the table, bent her over and pinned her body to the table top. I began to pump her so hard to a depth she never felt before. Her moans got louder with each deep pump. I took out her T-back from my pocket and stuffed it into Ella’s mouth. I dropped my pants and my boxers as Ella’s wet pussy juices started to stain my pants. Ella went crazy at the deep thrusts and she was half moaning, half screaming and pulling at her hair. I ran my fingers around her asshole. Ella suddenly tensed up and her knees buckled. Her ass rim was so sensitive! I put her into position and started fucking Ella again. I ran my finger around her ass rim again. She reached an explosive orgasm within seconds so massive her pussy muscle pushed my cock out of her.

I sat her back on a chair and fucked her mouth. I gave my first shot in the mouth and the rest of my cum on her face, hair, eyes, bra and her cute tits. She sat there with eyes closed and her saliva and my cum dripping from her mouth.

I sat there with my limped dick and looked at my wasted DXO, messy haired and makeup ruined with my cum splattered all over her.
Old 02-05-2018, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 9
TonyAdams deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
I think the company receptionist saw us. When I went back she called out to me softly and winked at me. She kept texting me after that asking me what happened to the both of us.
Any encounter with the receptionist?
Old 03-05-2018, 06:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyAdams View Post
Any encounter with the receptionist?
Not yet but she has been texting me more often in ways more flirty than usual. Maybe will have encounters in time to come.
Old 07-05-2018, 04:43 PM
Samster

Update with Xinyi

Xinyi asked me out to accompany her to buy a dress for an upcoming party that she was invited to. Thinking that it was a normal shopping spree, I agreed to meet her. When I met her, I was a little aroused. She was wearing a white translucent top with pink and white bralette. Her shorts followed the wonderful contour of her butt. The smooth curve showed no VPL - she must be wearing something sexy.

Xinyi brought me to a departmental store where she picked a really short dress for her height and led me to the fitting room. Surprisingly, I was allowed to be inside (pun intended)!

She sat me down on a chair and started stripping off her clothes with a striptease dance. First her white top, then her beige shorts. She was now in front of me in her matching pink and white bralette and g-string. She gave me a wink and slipped on the dress. Xinyi then bent over with her back facing me. The hem of the dress hiked up her butt and her fingers were running along her pussy lips. Her fingers then pushed her g-string aside and disappeared into her love canal. She started masturbating before me. Xinyi's fingers got wetter by the minute. Soon, she gave a soft "Ooooo....." and covered her pussy. She had reached her first orgasm.

I was looking at her masturbating and I snapped out of my daze. We were still in a departmental store fitting room! I wanted to stop Xinyi but there she was, spreading her pussy, inviting me to fuck her. Again, her magic worked on me. I stood up, dropped my pants, and entered her from behind. I pumped her deep for a good few minutes following the drumbeats tempo blaring from the speakers above us. One of her hand was holding onto my arm, and the other trying to muffle her moans. I knew she was cumming again as she gripped my arm really tight. Her pussy muscle contracted hard and pushed me out of her. Xinyi sat down as her legs turned jelly.

I grabbed her by the hair and pulled the dress off her. I positioned her on the chair and lifted her legs onto my shoulder. I knew at this juncture she would be sensitive to my deep thrusts. So I drilled her sensitive pussy to the deepest. She came within every three to four thrusts! I could not take it anymore and sprayed my thick cum all over her boobs, bralette and stomach. I made her suck off my remaining cum and cleaned her up with her panties.

We exited changing room after about ten minutes with Xinyi looking flushed still. She returned the dress and I told the girl attending to the changing rooms ”A bit hot inside.” The girl chuckled and said, ”I can feel it.”

I looked at her name tag and store it in my phone for ”future references”.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1