The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2013, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2050 / Power: 20
RayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Confessions of a Assistant Wedding Photographer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishhunterii View Post
Thank you for the bros who added points for me, I have no idea how it works. I apologise if I did not mange to thank you individually.

I will try to keep my part to keep this story going.
just +9 for you bro. support your thread. waiting for more stories .
Old 05-09-2013, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 19
fishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStyleKing View Post
bro, i just UP you my very humble + point
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayNix View Post
just +9 for you bro. support your thread. waiting for more stories .
Thank you bro MrStyleKing & RayNix for the points. I'm still writing as replying this. Takes a bit or creativity to tell a story in a visual way.

I hope the coming instalment will keep bros in suspense.
Old 05-09-2013, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 12
Iluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to behold

Really an out of the norm stories.
Camping for more!
Old 05-09-2013, 02:10 AM
Samster

fishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of light

took a few more of her in her gown, time check 08:45 still early, Yvonne suggested to call Christine's parents to put on the veil earlier. Yvonne left the room to notify them.
Christine just asked me why am I that shy, I told her honestly that I have not shot anything like this before, the bride being so open and sensual. It was sexy. She just said she is open minded and she had the body to flaunt it.

The parents of the bride came in, had their shots done, also with bridesmaid together. All the pictures completed ahad of schedule. Makeup artist came up to do her final touch up and finishing.

Meanwhile downstairs my seniors came to know of Yvonne’s presence and she’s out looking to set up a new division within her own company to offer a one stop experience for her customers. They were trying to get close to her as her advertised offer was the best in the industry. I did not know any of this until after the wedding.
They were all excited to know that she in this wedding as a bridesmaid thus all 3 scheming to get into her good books and hopefully jump ship.

09:00 on the dot, the makeup artist completed her final touches and packing up her cosmetics and tools. I was just reviewing my pictures of Christine before she put on her gown. She came over my shoulder and peeped at my camera. “Very sensual” she said. I got shocked and blushed, shyly I said to her, ‘I’m just capturing moments of your memory’
‘Nicely taken, I wold love to have more. I will contact you for more sensual pictures after the wedding is completed. I was just speechless.

I should have said something but nothing came out from my mouth. I stood there as though time have stopped except my little bro kept rising like the seconds hand on the clock. I try to hide away my bulging pants and not to give an impression that I’m a pervert. Reputation is very important in this line although I’m still low in the ranks.

Sound of a teaspoon rattling in a cup came from Christine’s dressing table, it startled me. I turn to see what it is, the ringtone from her iPhone! It’s he husband calling to let her know that they are on their way. Christine put down her phone and said ‘right, we have exactly 30 mins, entertain me’
…………………… open mouth me, became tongue tied and no words came out of my mouth. I was talking gibberish, just like stepping out from the dentist when they give the anthestic in the mouth.

I ….. I ….. I …… dahgt on’t kn wahy ow hoooow to to to ……........................

Yvonne and the rest of the bridesmaid were final checking they got all the times needed for the games. She asked Tracy, ‘what do you think of the photographer?’
‘who? The 3 stooges?’
All cracked up laughing. ‘I mean the one that took our photos upstairs’
Tracy replied ‘ahhh, that one. He’s kind of cute and innocent, let’s tease him more tonight’
The girls were well prepared in the games department, nothing you see in the SOP styles I have shot.

1. Shooters - Butterskotch snaps with Baileys 7 shooter glass filled.
(This is a deadly mix, 6 and you’ll be totally out as i’ve learn later)
2. A chicken clear soup, taste kind of sweet but the moment you see the
ingredients is not for the faint hearted or weak stomach.
3. A block of ice where the ring is encased in the centre, only a rubber mallet and a knife is allowed to be used when breaking the ice. The catch, break open in as little pieces of ice as possible, each broken piece is fined at $50
4. Big playing cards were customed made half body length where the groom and best man wears over their head and holes for their hands. (The girls knew this would embarrass the boys due to their upbringing and being yuppies. Imagins their pictures being shown in the dinner reception of over a thousand guests.
5 The finale, nothing. The girls would actually open the gates and let them in all the way up (playing reverse physiology on the boys)

The 3 stooges spotted Yvonne, trying to apple polish to her unfortunately Edwin mistook her for a delivery girl earlier in the morning. I guess when she snapped back at Edwin, just do your job as your client, my best friend hired you 3 for,
I wished i could have seen his face, it was like a concrete wall slammed into it on a high speed train.

...............................All my muscle tensed up, trying to relax, Christine came up next to me, held my hand and brought me to sit down on the bed. ‘Relax’ she said.

Just be yourself and capture some of the best moments of me waiting for this to be over.

I composed myself and went on the floor, told her that I will be taking some low angle shots to get a different perspective she may like. She started posing and me clicking away with the flash bursting non-stop.

I was lying on my back, facing her front directly, Christine missed her step and she fell onto me. Immediatley I held up my camera, as a natural reaction in case she breaks it coushioning her fall. Fortunate or unfortunate, the fell just short of her lip meeting my lips. Quickly I try to assist her to stand up, she just held me there, looked me in the eyes and winked.

She got up, I asked if she was alright, ‘fine, nothing broken but i think my nipple tape came off, would you mind to get me one more on the top drawer of the dressing table. I’m not sure if she deliberate or she was in a rush to fix the nipple tape. I opened the top drawer, there was a silicone dildo & a travel vibrator. I pretended I did not see it and took the nipple tape, passed it to her.

She asked me to assist her to untie her back of the gown so that she can reach into her nipple to put on the new one. My hands started trembling again, then I suggested to her I’ll call Yvonne up to help. She just bluntly say, ‘if you call her up I will yell molest. I want you to help me now. ‘
No choice but to obey, loosen the how at the top of the buttock area the front became slightly loose. She reached in with her right hand, took out the dislodged tape and asked me to hold it.
It was warm and the tape is indented with the shape of her nipple. I’m going to keep the sticker for memory sake without her knowing it.

She was replacing the new nipple tape and then she asks me “Do you like seeing my breast?” before I could reply, “I heard many clicking sounds when my slip fell to the floor”
“What do you think?, my husband does not like it, he says is too big for him” In my heart I was thinking WTF! too big!!…. geeez the guy must be an oddball.

Only later I came to know this was a marriage of convenience amongst the rich in the corporate world.
Old 05-09-2013, 04:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Gentlemen

this is a perfect example of how fickle fate can be

the 3 experienced photographers thinking themselves superior snubbed someone they shouldn't have and it goes downhill from there..... I foresee them begging and pleading etc but not going anywhere actual

and the assistant photog in the room he's getting one up on everyone else

Carry on.

The Dragon is very interested in this thread now

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 05-09-2013, 04:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Quote:
The 3 stooges spotted Yvonne, trying to apple polish to her unfortunately Edwin mistook her for a delivery girl earlier in the morning. I guess when she snapped back at Edwin, just do your job as your client, my best friend hired you 3 for,
I wished i could have seen his face, it was like a concrete wall slammed into it on a high speed train.

*laughs softly

The benefits of being humble.... and not prejudging....

To elaborate for some newbies who may be reading:
A photographer gets to where he is by lots of hard work etc etc so he thinks himself superior getting paid to shoot pictures of hot babes - he looks down on normal girls because he's used to seeing beauties

They forget that a beauty can be made through clothing and makeup

and position/rank means one is usually treated with respect so when someone seemingly lower snaps at you and is justified the feeling is rotten

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 05-09-2013, 08:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Like like this thread. Haven't done wedding photography but I can relate to so much of this - in both perspectives.
Old 05-09-2013, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
superman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Confessions of a Assistant Wedding Photographer

Keep going bro. Looking forward to next posting
Old 05-09-2013, 09:35 PM
Samster

09.15 Friends, families & relatives all started to flow into the bungalow, the 3 seniors started to do their work getting pictures and putting up a show being friendly to guest, being extra helpful. Their last resort to impress Yvonne I guess.

Edwin, Darwin & Stan, they have forgotten to be nice to the other bridesmaid, the consequences they will find out later tonight.

09.16 With the nipple tape, put safely into my newswear camera vest.

I looked at my watch, and let Christine know that in 15 mins, the entourage will be arriving and most likely entering the room just before 10.00am

She just looked emotionless. I said ‘Be Happy, this is a big day in your life’

She just smiled
She started to ask me ‘Joe, do you think I made the right decision’
In my mind ‘shit, not another bride asking me this question again! I have been in so many brides room alone with them and I get numerous time this question, what do they expect me to tell them? I have only known them for less than 5 hours and I can forecast their future?’

Being polite and politically correct not to get into any misunderstandings I replied “I think i should consider taking up fortune telling course, that way I get to earn more with my current job”
It made her laugh. phew lucky escape I thought.

Yes, my name is Joe. Your average Joe. I’m neither good looking or have a well toned and tanned body. Basically 5’ 9”, nearly 95kgs with a tummy. Unlike the 3 stooges who join the exclusive gym memberships, get their body toned up for the girls. Thinking that girls will adore them like gods.
The only advantage I have, I look like a very huggable teddy bear as mentioned by a lot of the brides or girls that I hang out with.
They always say I’m a good listener and after they spill all the beans, i’m a good hug.

Christine just said, “Joe can I hug you for 5 mins, I’m realy confused now. I need a teddy bear to hug and you look like one fluffy one now”

“Many have said this to me, Maybe one day I’ll have this service offered - live teddy bear, listens and readily huggable, hourly charges…. eh eh forget it, makes me kind of like a gigalo…”

This statement made her laugh non-stop. I took out my camera vest and opened my arms for her.

She came and hugged me tight, I could feel her breast pressing on my chest while her head is on my shoulder. The smell of her perfume is mesmerising, I think I’m getting charmed and fall into a spell.

Luckily under gown has a ken ken, else she would have felt my big bulge under my pants.

The rest of the bridesmaid were just standing having a live show of Larry, Curly & Moe, the 3 stooges. They were seeing how they were acting up begin courteous to the family members, acting friendly when Yvonne was not even bother about them.

Whispers amongst the bridesmaid together with Yvonne on playing a trick on them 3. Yvonne had to agree and front it as a legitimate test for them to qualify into her company.
“Game on, well talk after lunch”

9.21 with my uncomfortable erection being trapped in my underwear but nice soft cushion on my chest, I would like to hold her the entire day.

I said, “times up, another minute more I start charging”
She lifted her head, I saw a tear in her eyes, it smudged a bit of her mascara. Amateur makeup artist, on actual day you use waterproof ones!

I told Christine about her smudged mascara, she ran immediately to her dressing table. She looked concerned, I told her not to worry.
I took her mascara on her table, took some cotton buds and worked on her eyes.
She was surprised that I’m doing it. “Are you sure you know what you are doing?”

“Don’t worry, I’m a certified makeup artist. Just that I don’t do bridal makeup as a career”

She was just surprised that a guy knows how to makeup. “I will need to tell about your talents to Yvonne”
I said “Please don’t, I do not wish to be bragging that I have so many talents”
“What other talents do you have? “

“The other one is just a hobby of mine, I’m a scuba diving Instructor”

“Wow, you are multi-talented” Christine said.
“I just did it out of passion of the sport last time”

“I know exactly what I need for my holidays, let me discuss with my group after lunch. We are all planning a all girls trip to Phuket after my wedding. My husband is too busy with a project and our honeymoon is postponed till later”

“All done” I said. She looked into the mirror “Great work”
“Don’t mentioned it, I know it comes in handy”

09.30 The Groom’s entourage arrives, with all the super cars in convoy, the Bridal car of the day is a Porche Panamera as I peeked out the window.
“Get ready, they are here”

The 3 seniors positioned themselves to get the best angles, the bridesmaid on standby with the gate locked and the games neatly laid out.

The groom got out of the cars with all his best man, walked up to the bridesmaid. Battle of the Titans begins.

09.32 “Where would you like to sit when your husband comes in?”
Christine just got up, gave me a peck on the cheeks, let her veil down and sat on the edge of the bed.
“Take some more pictures of me now in this pose” I started clicking away and she started pulling up her gown teasing my lens again.

Low angle shooting upwards, I’m positioned on the floor taking shots of her white heels, going higher seeing her white stockings up to the top lace. Her legs is just endless. She opened up her thigh and peeking into her white lace panty with a slight dark patch. My penis started like clock work again going up by the seconds. It was such a sexy sight and I’m capturing it on memory card..........
Old 05-09-2013, 09:55 PM
Samster

Thanks for the support of this story.
I may have some spelling or grammar mistakes, do apologise. I'm using an apps ommwriter and the spell check is not perfect. But a great apps for writers to concentrate with the background music playing.
Old 05-09-2013, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 11
lucian90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylucian90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

interesting...a story with actual plot and well written as well...
cant wait for more!
Old 05-09-2013, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
aloscus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, your story is amazing and your writing skills, "no horse run".

Waiting for your next instalement!!!
Old 05-09-2013, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStyleKing View Post
Nice story. Are you a writer btw? Saw your location is traveling between 3 countries
Bro, I'm not a writer but I'm just trying it out. My job requires me to think of out the box hence ideas run in my head non-stop. Photography used to me my therapy but the passion fire kind of dying. I need something to keep me anti-stress hence trying out creative writing. When I take photos I block out all other interruptions thus giving me my own time.
Writing now replaces photography I guess...

I travel between a few locations for work, living out of a suitcase most of the time. It gets quite lonely and boring most times. Different hotels, different beds, different locations. It was fun in the beginning.
Old 05-09-2013, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Camping for more...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 05-09-2013, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 21
raiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro, I'm not a writer but I'm just trying it out. .
Brother, when you're bored of photography, try pornography

Very well written story. Enjoyed the storyline and the occasional teasing. Thanks for the write up

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1