The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2013, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 15
houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!
Re: Confessions of a Assistant Wedding Photographer

Love the story... setting up my tent...
Old 06-09-2013, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
blackmambasnake is Cool - loads of Potential

Nice, camping for more
Old 06-09-2013, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 22
grant is a Helpful and Caring Samstergrant is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good story... staying here!
Old 06-09-2013, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
wells deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i love it.....please dun stop....!!!
Old 06-09-2013, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

*look below* my cock steamssssss
Old 06-09-2013, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3902 / Power: 15
drag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond repute

Well done TS hope to see more nice indeed...

wanna trade points? minimum 3 points, pm me...
Old 06-09-2013, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 19
fishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of light

Not to worry all that has pitched up tents, reserved tickets. I'm having a few days off. Writing this I would say give me a bit of a rest from work and some brain exercise.

As typing this, the story is being constructed. Stay tuned for some reading after dinner or party tonight.

Old 06-09-2013, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 609 / Power: 18
ressto is a name known to allressto is a name known to allressto is a name known to allressto is a name known to allressto is a name known to allressto is a name known to all

TS, u really are indeed a good photographer.
I can picture every word in detail. keep up with the story.

hope u will lead from one bridesmaid to another.haha

target points: 750
To be upz: PeaceKris,Kalv, Rickey

upz me then ur nick will be in the Q.
first c0me,first serve basis
Old 06-09-2013, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 16
Tits & Nipples is a glorious beacon of lightTits & Nipples is a glorious beacon of lightTits & Nipples is a glorious beacon of lightTits & Nipples is a glorious beacon of lightTits & Nipples is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ressto View Post
TS, u really are indeed a good photographer.
I can picture every word in detail. keep up with the story.

hope u will lead from one bridesmaid to another.haha
and hopefully upload your pics too
Old 06-09-2013, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fthemall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's time to start the next post alr bro
Old 06-09-2013, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Pitch up tent here and in my pants....continue TS

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 06-09-2013, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 19
fishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of light

07.00 loading my memory card to my Macbook pro viewing of last night’s party. I can only remember vaguely like it was yesterday when I was shooting in Christine’s actual day. It has been a week already and this week has been a big roller coaster of my life.

I’m in my cabin, trying to be sober and check the shots I took of them drinking. I’m on the ASEAN Lady, one of Asia’s uniquely built vessel. Normally berth at Raffles Marina, a 85meters motor yacht. With a cabin area of 1,800 square meters combined, 5 decks.
It has 1 suite and 2 junior suites with 3 deluxe cabins.
This is the other side of the rich and famous and I get to tag along on this trip.

The rocking motion of the boat is not helping with a slight hangover.
I got my taste of the shooter - butterscotch snaps with baileys.

09.35 “Drink up , Drink up Drink up “ there were lots of cheering and clapping going on. The battle of the Titans began with a neatly arranged row of shooter glass total of 8 glasses.
A representative from the groom’s team was already pre-warned that the candidate must be a good drinker and high alcohol tolerant.
He is instructed to drink all 8 shooters in one go and in 5 minutes after he’s not high, the groom team get’s to pick any bridesmaid to be the date for the evening.

Edwin having his 70-200mm lens aimed at the shot glasses then while waiting, he whispered to Stan “The 8 shooters small matter if it was me” unfortunately for him his whisper was overheard by Tracy.
The first glass downed, more cheers and claps followed by the second and the third.
He slowed down to pick up the 4th glass….. reluctantly he just gulped down the 4th & 5th… more cheers from the bridesmaid team.
Not many knew how deadly this mix can be, when one first drinks it, it’s very smooth, no burning sensation, very sweet and very little by propotion.
After the 4th or 5th, that’s when the effect starts immediately.

All cheering “2 more, 2 more….” then he gave up. he knew if he were to take the last 2 glasses it would have been embarrassing for him for the rest of his life being used as a joke. He rather call it quits. His team of best man are from financial investment background. They know when to stop and calculate risks.

Edwin just blurted out “sissy” and it was also heard by Tracy. The 3 stooges continued to cover the games.

09.48 “Christine, get ready. My colleague texted me, the entourage is on their way up. “ I said.
“Thanks, hope i made the right decision” I replied “Trust your heart”
(That last statement is what got me into where I am in the next week or so.)

I quickly got my camera’s ready, one fitted with a wide angle another with a fisheye.

Big commotion outside the door, I guess this is the last Titan battle, as we all know both sides will claim as winners. That the best results. In the end I found out the boys bought their way through and coughed up a total of $10,000 in angpow monies. I bet the bridesmaid would not give them too much of a hard time.

The secret knock for opening of the room door. Christine adjusted her gown, and the door burst opened. I started firing my 2 cameras thinking that the 3 seniors will be coming in to cover the most important scenes.

The groom is getting closer to the bride, I’m still clicking continuously and no sign of my seniors. Well I have to cover this important moment. Quickly I took out my flash from my pouch attached to my main cam.

The groom came closer to Christine, kneeling down opened her veil, the room was silent only filled with the camera shutter sound firing continuously. My lens just followed the groom’s movement, opening the ring from the box, taking it out. I saw one of the biggest clear piece of transparent rock and it shined very time my flash fired.
He put the ring into Christine’s fingers, fit her amazingly.

I’m getting to my position where both will seal their lips, exchanging some lipstick to the groom’s pair of lips.

My final position ready for them to lock lips , so were the many friends and relatives in the room with their camera and flashes.

‘Click+flash, click+flash, click+flash’ it was blinding my eyes ………………….
Old 06-09-2013, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
SeniSeis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wa very nice story .. long time no camp in threads le
Old 06-09-2013, 11:24 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 69
iceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond repute

Great story. Will add you to my UP list.
Old 06-09-2013, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RADIOJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cant wait for next installment bro
Very good writing skills.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1