The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2018, 07:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sin Island (Fiction)

Thanks so much for the nice updates TS!
Old 28-02-2018, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 9
SharlaCheung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good) Nice!! Camping!!!!
Old 28-02-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
LightFader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro TS, please update soon
Old 01-03-2018, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, look forward to your next updates. support support.
Old 24-04-2018, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 7
GNSin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGNSin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It seems just like yesterday that I have agreed to the job and now I am sitting on a business class seat flight to my destination. In fact, many things happened during this past month. Finally, I have tendered my resignation as sales was going downwards after李总 stopped introducing clients to me. I am really doubting my ability in the property line. 李总 passed me an invitation card to the entertainment establishment that he mentioned and there was nothing printed on the card except a QR code. After scanning the QR code led me to a website that requested a long survey and filling in of personal particulars. They asked a lot of personal habits and favourites, like what food you like, drinks you like, hobby, lifestyle, some profiling questions of women that you like, medical history, etc. I felt like it was a detailed personality investigation. They even arranged a full medical checkup at Raffles Medical arranged for pickup to airport and booking of airline tickets, all inclusive. So when李总 said he cover the cost of the trip, I was wondering what is he covering when all expense seems to be inclusive.
Still kept in contact with YQ after that with a few FB session, but was pretty occupied with my resignation and preparing for the trip. I did not let YQ know the details of the trip and about the deal. XL continued her god-daughter with benefits since she needed monetary support.
“ Ladies and Gentleman, welcome onboard Silkair SQ5499 to Mactan Cebu……. “ I snapped out of my dazed with a glass of champagne in my hands. Started sipping away and enjoyed my flight to cebu, Philippines. Nothing special on the flight. I was served by an air steward and the other air stewardess also cannot make it. Nowadays, the standard drop quite a lot or those chio and young ones too junior to serve business class. Had my meal and downed another few champagne before I dozed off. There was a layover for a short half hour in borcay before reaching Cebu. After collecting my medium sized luggage, I walked out of the gates and there stood a petite fair skin young lady holding a board displaying my name. She was in a full uniform suit like a hotel receptionist. My guess was at least a 34B asset as her blouse and jacket was screaming to break free. Pleasant and sweet looking girl with a long pony tail. Even before I approach her, she was already frantically waving to catch my attention. Behind her was another medium built middle aged guy, in the same matching coloured suit and pants as the young lady.
Young Lady: (Shaking my hands) “Welcome Mr GN, I am Jing Yi and this is Jon.” Jon without a word immediately took over my luggage and walked off towards the coach bay.
JY: “ Sorry for that. Jon is not a person of many words. How was your flight?”
GN: “No worries. The flight was good. Managed to catch some rest.”
JY slotted the board into her file that she was carrying and hooked her hands onto my arms. Initially, I was taken back by that action, but didn’t stop her. She started to get cosy and simply was hugging onto my arms pressing her asset onto me as we walked behind following Jon’s lead. We were led to a parking bay just outside the terminal and there stood a black limousine with full tinted window. Jon opened the rear door and ushered me in with a simple wave of hands. I boarded the limo and sat on the immediate seat. The limo was fully leathered seats and furnished with posh wooden marble material from small side table to door arm rest. There was actually only 2 wide armchair like seats that is almost like a day bed. There was plenty of leg space before a meeting a mini bar console with several bottle of liquor. JY boarded from the other side and sat beside me. Immediately she sprang into action to prepare a drink for me. Soon followed several door opening and closing sound from Jon, I presume it was him keeping my luggage and I saw him entering the car through the opening to the driver’s compartment. The car moved off soon and I didn’t even feel the engine starting.
JY: “ Mr GN, here is your drink Macallan 25 years old. Although you stated the 18 year old, but we have prepared a better one for you. Hope you like it.” Of course, like lah. A bottle of that cost over $1000.
JY: “Can I trouble you to pass me your invitation card?”
Like an obedient student, I reached for my pocket and passed her the card that has nothing but the QR code. She took the card and scanned the QR code on a scanner beside the mini bar. Following that a soft Chinese pop song from my usual singers started and a tv console emerged from behind the mini bar making the whole passenger compartment enclosed and separated from the driver area. JY returned me the invitation card and adjusted her blouse and skirt to sit back lying beside me. The TV turned on and a symbol with the shape of a banana like island appeared. Below the symbol was a progress bar and word loading blinking under it.
JY: (Leaned towards me) ”Mr GN, do you mind if I could take off my jacket and heels? They are killing me.”
GN: (Smiling) “Sure, go ahead.”
JY with lightning speed pushed off her heels with her toes and took off her jacket. At this point from her back I could see her bright red bra thru her silky white blouse. She did not stop there. She also went on to unbutton top few buttons of her blouse exposing her cleavage after she laid back to her seat. She noticed that I was peeping and went on to unbutton one more button which I could clearly see the front of her bra directly. There was this awkwardness of me wanting to look at her and yet embarrassed. I was saved by the TV.
TV: “Welcome Mr GN to Cebu, you are now on route to your next transport to our establishment which will take a short 45 mins depending on traffic. In the meantime, do you wish to listen to the music or for me to provide you some local knowledge of Cebu?”
Old 25-04-2018, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 16
jeroho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back TS!
Old 25-04-2018, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

waiting here for more of this really nice story, great share!
Old 25-04-2018, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
nguyenphuc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back bro, nice update!
Old 25-04-2018, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, please continue sharing.
Old 25-04-2018, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 8
NewStraitsTimes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story .... pls continue
Old 25-04-2018, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 8
GletLiven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too!!
Old 26-04-2018, 08:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

very nice story bro, like it alot. sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 26-04-2018, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeroho View Post
Welcome back TS!
Thank you. Hectic past months. Hope still have supporters of this thread
Old 26-04-2018, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
grantz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNSin View Post
Thank you. Hectic past months. Hope still have supporters of this thread
Nice story bro .... supporter here!
Old 08-05-2018, 05:52 PM
Samster

JY: “Sir, you can just say out loud of your choice. There is speech recognition.”
GN: “Oh is it? Sure, do tell me some info on cebu.”
TV: “ Sure. Cebu is one of the most developed provinces in Phillippines that consist of 167 surrounding islands ………”
I wasn’t paying attention to the TV narrating on the information of cebu. I was still peeping at the corner of my eyes on JY deep cleavage. I could pretty much confirm that she is at least a 34C instead. After she openly unbuttoned her blouse beyond her assets, the shape and size of her assets became clearer. Again awhile later, she caught me peeping and this time she sat up turned towards me posing her asset at me.
JY: “Sir, you like what you seeing? Do you need another drink to compliment the view?”
I was dumbfounded and lost of words.
GN: “errmm… Yes for both of that.”
JY giggled and took the glass from the mini table to top up with another double shot of the whiskey. Still openly and unreserved, she turned facing me with a full view of her assets. Besides that I was able to take an even clearer view at her. She was not just petite, but also very slim in proportion comparing to her asset.
GN: (To break the embarrassment) “So JY, you are not from here obviously. So where are you from? Been on the job for long?”
JY: (Passing me my glass of whiskey) ”Oh, I am not from here. Not too long, just a few months.”
She seems to be avoiding the details of my questions and that was when she turned away and started to dress back up. At the same time, the TV stopped its narration and a lady voice announced,
TV: “Mr GN, you will be reaching your next transport station soon. Please remember your personal belongings and hope you had a good ride and enjoy your trip with us.”
Following that the TV console lowered and revealed the driver compartment. Through the windscreen, I could see us approaching a marina area where many yachts parked. Turning to JY, she was already dressed back to how she looked before. She pointed to the invitation card to remind me of bringing it. The car stopped in front of a small building and JY alighted. When I was about to reach for the door handle, Jon was already outside and opened the door for me. JY was quick as well and reached out to hold my arm after I alighted. She led me into the building where to my surprise was a single immigration like counter with x-ray machine, full body scanning machine and 2 security guard of native looks.
Security Guard 1: “Sir, can you please scan the invitation card over here?”
I was looking out to see if JY will help me but she seems to hint that I must do it myself. I scanned the QR code and the guard proceed to do something on his terminal.
Security Guard 2: “ Sir, please come over to the scanner here please. Please empty your pockets into this box, take out your belt and shoes.”
At this point, JY came over and helped me remove my belt and shoes while I was taking out my passport, wallet, watch and phone. It was pretty embarrass, but it seems normal to the security guard. I was eventually led into the body scanner and showed to another counter over the other side.
Security Guard 2: “Sir, Thank you for your cooperation. Please put back your belt and shoes. For your other belongings, please check that they are correct and in working condition. We will be safe keeping them for you in this box and will be locked with your biometric scan.”
Indeed, my belongings were placed properly on the padded box and closed. He asked me to place my index finger to register and lock the box. Subsequently, also tested that it could be unlocked. Till this point all process was of strict standard and full assurance.
GN: “I cannot have my phone with me?”
Security Guard 1: “Mr GN, do not worry. Once you board the yacht, you will be explained further. Everything is in place and you are in good hands. Please keep the invitation card with you.”
As I was briefed, JY was going through her check in the body scanner and my luggage came through the x-ray scanner. JY joined me after putting on her jacket and heels and again held my hands and led me out the rear door of the building. The locked box and luggage was carried by security guard 1 and he followed us closely behind. I was led by JY to board a medium size yacht and the security guard boarded with us. He again asked me to unlock the box, check the items are in place and locked back again. He left my luggage and the box in a cabinet in the lower deck and left the yacht. The yacht has 3 decks, the lower deck is a semi outdoor “living room area” that was luxuriously furnished with a white leathered sofa, a bar area, coffee table and a staircase downward to a room. The top deck is the navigation deck where the boatman drives the yacht. Did not go down to the room or the top deck, but stayed in the main deck area. The highlight of the main area was the semi outdoor area at the front of the yacht where another circular sofa sits. It allowed sunlight to get in yet it wasn’t too hot to be in. The inner area of the deck, “the living room” was enclosed and air-conditioned.
It seems like automatic, JY would go make a drink for me instantly once we boarded. I sat down on the outdoor sofa and was enjoying the view while the yacht set off out to sea. I am without my phone, hence I have no idea where I am at that point of time. JY passed me my drink a moment later and sat beside me leaning on my shoulder. Suddenly, when the yacht sailed out of the marina area, JY sat up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1