The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2018, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 22
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

Appreciate if you can PM the pics...
Old 26-04-2018, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 16
sulphur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysulphur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro can PM pics?
Old 26-04-2018, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
SSBBFF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Able to PM me the pictures? Thank you.
Old 26-04-2018, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
siendao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro can share both the exhibits too? Thanks!
Old 26-04-2018, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
tidus86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share the exhibit g photo?
Old 26-04-2018, 05:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johnny3933 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post
Auntie Kat had changed positions. Originally she was seated on the floor but now she was straddled over Uncle D who still remained seated on the sofa. He was still facing towards the television whereas Auntie Kat was facing towards my direction but she was gazing lovingly into Uncle D's eyes. My hearing wasn't wrong. Looks like I was right after all as I took a second to marvel at the sight.

" Haa.. haa.. ahh.. I'm cumming.. " I could hear her whisper to Uncle D's ears. One last thrust and I could see her face contort in pleasure, into one of debauchary.

Catching her bated breath upon having just orgasm, it seems that she finally noticed a shadow by the corner of her eyes. She then shifted her gaze towards me. Like mine, her eyes opened wide in bewilderment as she caught sight of me exiting Jack's room. Her reaction made me think that they probably wasn't expecting any of us to come out of Jack's room that soon because usually we would be preoccupied with games. That was the right assumption to make but, since I thought I heard something, I came out to check, otherwise I wouldn't even have bothered in the first place. The air around both of us froze for an instant.

The view that I got was something like this:

The only exception was that she wasn't in the nude of course. She was still in her pajamas. However, both of her pajamas's straps had slipped off of her shoulders as they loosely hung onto dear life on her arms which was on Uncle D and the sofa. Needless to say, that skimpy pajamas gown which had barely even covered her breasts to begin with had completely exposed her small firm breasts. The top hem of the pajamas which should have covered her breasts was by the base of her soft-looking mounds. Her brown nipples, the size of a mere 10-cent coin, was exposed to the air as Auntie Kat completely froze up upon seeing me. She probably couldn't wait anymore for the night to come and wanted to settle things quickly. That's why she was facing Jack's room just in case. But even then, I doubt she had expected anyone to come out.

Not knowing that I was out in the open because his back was facing the backrest of the sofa and me, Uncle D assumed that she had stopped just to recover from her orgasm. He didn't like the fact that she had stopped and took the initiative and pumped up into her as her whole body bounced repeatedly with Uncle D burying his cock into her without mercy. Her breasts, albeit small, danced in response to Uncle D's thrust as her nipples twirled around in a circular motion. Auntie Kat's face was priceless as it was truly a mixture of both pleasure and panic. She wanted to continue savoring the pleasure that was before her but at the same time, she knew she had to stop. She desperately tapped and whispered something to Uncle D before Uncle D stopped and she quickly pulled up her straps and concealed her boobs and fixed her attire.

I pretended that I saw nothing and just walked past them to the kitchen to get a can of coke before walking back to the living room. It seems like during my time in the kitchen, they somehow fixed their position a little. Not much though as I didn't know what got over me. I got extremely bold. I repeatedly told myself, there was nothing for me to be ashamed or afraid of. In fact, it was Auntie Kat and Uncle D that should be panicking. She was still on top of Uncle D, they probably didn't have enough time to take his cock out and stuff it back into his pants so I'd assume that his cock was still buried inside of her with her gown covering their bottom parts. I then walked to the back of the sofa again and created some more small talk.

" I just heard from my friend saying that today's episode was good. Did xxx and xxx end up together? " I then asked.

" Huh? Uhh I think so. " Auntie Kat then turned her head around and looked at the television.

Still in Uncle D's blind spot, I took a commerative photo.

-insert Exhibit G-
Hey bro can share the pics with me? Great story btw
Old 26-04-2018, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 13
xoxonarutoxoxo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can PM pics bro? Thx
Old 26-04-2018, 09:39 AM
Samster

virtualguy77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, can share the photos? Really excited with your story
Old 26-04-2018, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 21
sdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to behold

Hi bro
Wonderful story so far. It is now the reason why I check sbf everyday.
Can share exhibit G please?

Thanks
Old 26-04-2018, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
thaizombie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythaizombie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Awaiting for exhibit G pls. Thanks Ts
Old 26-04-2018, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
merseykop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can pm me the exhibit pictures?
Thank you
Old 26-04-2018, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 10
urn0828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bro, please share the photo....thanks. Cheers.
Old 26-04-2018, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Alexchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post
PM me/comment on the thread lol but i might miss a few pm here and there so commenting here should be easier
PMed you anyways
Pm pic bro)
Old 26-04-2018, 03:31 PM
Samster

xxducky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bro, please share the photo...
Old 26-04-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 10
Innocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to behold
Pm me pls. The only story im following on sammyboy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1