The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2017, 11:54 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kevintan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post
Due to poor quality of stock at Ace, for 9 months or so I decided to swap to MPs for B2B massage or full package, costing around RM140-160 per shot. Now with financial constraints, finally visited Ace again.

The place was as rocking as ever compared to my first visits back in 2010. Music at full volume as it should be, with botak occasionally trying to be "cool DJ". Lots of stock (PRC approx. 30 but mostly dinos + popiah approx. 50) and lots of customers too. Hopefully this carries on now that ramadan is over.

Sat 24/6, 12am-5am
Yuen, popiah SYT (speaks fluent Mandarin)
- face: 6/10, not the most attractive but still SYT
- body 7/10, slightly taller than average, slim without tummy
- headlights: 8/10, A cups (please note my personal taste is for smaller breasts), cute erect nipples, allow playing with mouth (licking and sucking) which many popiah SYT refuse
- shower: together after FJ
- foreplay: 6/10, standard licking nipples, bonus point for not trying to force HJ
- CBJ: 6/10, nothing special, but effort is there (some girls at Ace don't even do BJ nowadays)
- FJ: 8/10, small body very fuckable, cowgirl + doggie + missionary, most importantly NO RUSH

- GFE: 9/10, this is my no.1 criteria which is incredibly difficult to find good quality due to quick-service method of working in Ace. I know it's all artificial and in the name of business, but it helps a lot in maintaining client relationship for this industry
  • holding hands/waist walking up to room and back downstairs, did not pull me to walk faster going up, did not leave me to walk alone coming down
  • allowed me to help her undress
  • hugging during foreplay and after FJ
  • no rush after FJ, just lie in bed and chat about life
  • squeeze my cheeks, play with my hair, all the other stuff that you like from an actual partner
  • allow kissing but lips only, no DFK

- showroom 9/10: average sized room, clean, no cockroaches, dry floor, dry towel for shower, clean bed (dry and no sweat smell), lots of cartoon stickers on the walls, plush toys, even a fridge. Feels more comfortable than most other rooms
- test drive fee: RM100 NON-NEGOTIABLE. fellow bros who would like to try, please don't bother negotiating (I waited for 2 hours before walking up to her, and in that time I saw her brush off more than 5 guys), this is because she only wants to do 5 rounds of FJ per day
- WIR: yes, a rare popiah gem compared to other current stock

You were there at what time?
Old 25-06-2017, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
haha... finally pi pompom knows how to post pics...
Pi pi Dyelook:

Actually ah, SBF came to know that Pom was very frustrated in not knowing how to upload pictures, and let a lot of juicy pictures gone to waste, like TFK liao spermy gone down the drain.

So ah, SBF very kind wor, added a button for Pom to click and got picture liao

If without this button ah, Pom more frustrated and will soon wash kukujiao in a gold basin like Teddy Bear
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 25-06-2017, 12:10 AM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybastard99 View Post
Was there last night also looking for something new since my regular that does BBBJ has left... Linda.

Linda was good about 3 - 4 years but last year, some cheongsters started to spoilt her and her service went down hill... now totally disappeared.

Any bros can recommend a replacement ? Boobs and BBBJ.

Thanks.
Linda has nice boobs but Pom's kawan-kawan told Pom that Linda just lie down to be fucked, thus she was given a nick name by our group as "dead fish"

Pom last saw her plying at SOS (Sup Chuen) about a year ago.

You may try Camel , maybe Camel will treat you better. It is no no for Pom to ride Camel. Pom had no Camel contact to share, kortot
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 25-06-2017, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
creamz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I finally went to Ace. I decided to try my luck as hot season is officially over. Initially was quite depressed cause can see many dinos but place seems pack. Thinking of just sitting a few minutes and then cabut but spotted a rare gem soon after.

So here is my FR

Name: Xiao Chun (PRC)
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10
headlights: C/D cup big enough to grab and zhar. Nice supple breast. Did some licking and sucking.
shower: No shower as she said I am the first customer for the day
foreplay: 8/10. I was expecting no bj but she puts in a condom and did a pretty long one. very nice and satisfying. She even replaces to a new condom for the fj.
FJ: 8/10. Very accommodating. No rush and willing to try a few styles. Even have some hugging time.
GFE: Wasn't expecting any due to my poor command of mandarin.
Damage: RM100. Ask her price. Did not negotiate and straight went up.

Going up the stairs and to the house doesn't look good. But once entered the apt looks pretty clean. Took off my slippers and the floor feels good to the touch. Bed is clean. Can't expect her to smell good right. Strictly no kissing, but is ok for me. Overall a good fuck and a good first exp.
Old 25-06-2017, 12:35 AM
Samster

Re: Selamat Hari Raya Puasa

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Holy month is over soon.
Hope Vietcongs will come out from Cuci Tunnels.

Wish all bros have an enjoyable long weekend.
Lao Xiong Tony:

Our glue guns are muzzled so no transfer of foreign objects of mass destruction. Our glue tadpoles are restricted during course of duty through the tunnels.

Only lucky Teddy Bear has the privilege to use his glue gun to seal up his Cuci tunnel access hole to prevent other intruders a right passage of way. Tio or no tio Vietnam Rose, Pom does not know the outcome.

Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 25-06-2017, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hornybastard99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Linda has nice boobs but Pom's kawan-kawan told Pom that Linda just lie down to be fucked, thus she was given a nick name by our group as "dead fish"

Pom last saw her plying at SOS (Sup Chuen) about a year ago.

You may try Camel , maybe Camel will treat you better. It is no no for Pom to ride Camel. Pom had no Camel contact to share, kortot
This is a different Linda .. definitely not dead fish unless she was that bad before she left. Who is Camel ? Describe what she wear please and location where she hangs out .. near escalator, door to lift or door near staircase.

Thanks.
Old 25-06-2017, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 7
jacksontay88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share location bro?
Old 25-06-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hornybastard99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksontay88 View Post
Can share location bro?
Few pages back .. there is a map... look for Pudu Wet Market.
Old 25-06-2017, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksontay88 View Post
Can share location bro?
Check those bloody pages
Don't simply ask
If can not find , then dun go
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 26-06-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of

Nothing makes pom's tomyam soup boil faster than cikus asking for directions

Quote:
Check those bloody pages
Don't simply ask
If can not find , then dun go
Old 26-06-2017, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post
Nothing makes pom's tomyam soup boil faster than cikus asking for directions
Yaloh, what Cantonese used to say
𡳞毛都着火 larn moe dou jiok foh
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 26-06-2017, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yaloh, what Cantonese used to say
𡳞毛都着火 larn moe dou jiok foh

Angry until Pom's kukujiao hair also catches fire
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 26-06-2017, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lao Xiong Tony:

Our glue guns are muzzled so no transfer of foreign objects of mass destruction. Our glue tadpoles are restricted during course of duty through the tunnels.

Only lucky Teddy Bear has the privilege to use his glue gun to seal up his Cuci tunnel access hole to prevent other intruders a right passage of way. Tio or no tio Vietnam Rose, Pom does not know the outcome.
Kao jai leow!
Private Cuci Tunnel usage only by Teddy Bear 555!
Old 27-06-2017, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of

Seems like it's not just the skill of uploading photos that pom has learnt, i see someone has been working hard on microsoft paint. but pom is more famous for his legendary 'paintbrush'...

to quote from the first guardians of the galaxy movie: "under a blacklight this place would look like a jackson pollock painting"

Slight issue though - pom got that much hair ka?

Quote:
Angry until Pom's kukujiao hair also catches fire
Old 27-06-2017, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Kao jai leow!
Private Cuci Tunnel usage only by Teddy Bear 555!
Chai khrap.

Now you know how our Teddy Bear enjoys life , as the jingle goes like this:

How is life with a Vietcong wife?
Nice Nice Nice
For all the pleasure lies between her thighs.

Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1