The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2005, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
loveu4eva is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Brief encounter with a 38yo local manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM88
no idea who she is ....bt if u really need a place...i can lend u mine...we can try 3 some hor......
MMM88,

Thanks for your offer but I dun think she will be interested. I did ask her if she's interested in orgy parties but asnwer is a definite NO! Nowadays, kinda difficult to find willing sex-partners for such activities
Old 23-06-2005, 03:05 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Brief encounter with a 38yo local manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveu4eva
Happened to know her via IRC..she is 38yo Chinese..told me she's working as a PR manager and interested in knowing younger guys. I gave her my number and she called me the next afternoon. Had a good chat n decided to meet up later in the evening. She drives a Beemer (convertible 3 series) and looks quite attractive for her age..wear specs, short hair and has a well maintained figure.

I suggested we drive up to Kent Ridge Park n she obliged..tcss a bit and ended up doing heavy petting in her car. Found out that she lives around the Orchard Area n divorced with 2 kids.

She didnt contact me anymore after that encounter..wonder any brothers here have any similar experiences? Her number starts with 900*****
wow IRC got such gem? i always kanna those Fat and ugly ones some more +++ on irc like big yaya big timer.......
Old 23-06-2005, 05:36 PM
CNNcmg

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella
wow IRC got such gem? i always kanna those Fat and ugly ones some more +++ on irc like big yaya big timer.......

Not true.. there are quite a lot of slim one also.. and some pretty good looking even in their 30's...
But some of them ar emore into serious relationship then sleeping around loh,
Old 23-06-2005, 06:32 PM
Samster (B)

milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNNcmg
Not true.. there are quite a lot of slim one also.. and some pretty good looking even in their 30's...
But some of them ar emore into serious relationship then sleeping around loh,
agree bro, but me find it difficult to +++ behind nick, cant see them face to face...hehe...i got attitude problem maybe, trying hard to change.
Old 23-06-2005, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
guy12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

which channel she will be at?i will try to hook her
Old 23-06-2005, 08:13 PM
CNNcmg

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella
agree bro, but me find it difficult to +++ behind nick, cant see them face to face...hehe...i got attitude problem maybe, trying hard to change.
aiyah.. no need to +++ just talk normal stuff... get their contact, tyen date them and see how loh..... Most ger dun like u openning nia talk about xxx
Old 23-06-2005, 08:32 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNNcmg
aiyah.. no need to +++ just talk normal stuff... get their contact, tyen date them and see how loh..... Most ger dun like u openning nia talk about xxx
never le, talk about normal stuff,but also like not happy like this to talk.
find not worth the time, scally the opposite look like hippo also dunno.
thats why maybe muz be patient.
i no patient to talk long time to ppl i never seen before.....wad about u
Old 03-02-2013, 04:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
jhtweee455 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveu4eva View Post
Happened to know her via IRC..she is 38yo Chinese..told me she's working as a PR manager and interested in knowing younger guys. I gave her my number and she called me the next afternoon. Had a good chat n decided to meet up later in the evening. She drives a Beemer (convertible 3 series) and looks quite attractive for her age..wear specs, short hair and has a well maintained figure.

I suggested we drive up to Kent Ridge Park n she obliged..tcss a bit and ended up doing heavy petting in her car. Found out that she lives around the Orchard Area n divorced with 2 kids.

She didnt contact me anymore after that encounter..wonder any brothers here have any similar experiences? Her number starts with 900*****
Would like to hear more.

You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.
—Wayne Gretzky

Lesson - Take as many shots as you can.
Old 06-02-2013, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Brief encounter with a 38yo local manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhtweee455 View Post
Would like to hear more.
I would suggest you take a good look at the date of the thread before you ask the question. This thread has been quiet for 8 years now then you want to hear more???

Who Shags Wins
Old 06-02-2013, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 19
georgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond repute

wtf i f i noe i would have -ve this guy instead ..knnn 8 yr thread
Old 05-03-2013, 03:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
tanandy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

HAHAHAH this is too funny
Old 05-03-2013, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Krazzie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi Gullit,

Thanks for the advice..its best not to divulge too much details about myself if your main agenda is just ONS..I will try smsing her again. She did hint wanting a rltn with me..I din ask wut kind of relationship..but there's no way we would holding hands walking down Orchard Road n inviting curious stares from strangers. 9 years age gap between us.
Bro ... that is the issue lor. She is most likely looking for a "serious" relationship how serious will be determined by her liao. I met ladies that age that just want a bf/gf relationship end of the day its give and take.

You give her what she wants ... she gives you what you want. A tip ... this kind of ladies will feel insulted if you don't dare to hold her hand.
Old 05-03-2013, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 21
6Friendly9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

==> you should have bonk her there and then!!!!
Old 06-03-2013, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 12
GreyMenthol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGreyMenthol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

yr 2005 still can revive ar?
Old 06-03-2013, 02:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
Forgot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story thumbs up
Advert Space Available