The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2023, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
gerardwoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: bencoolen beauty services

Quote:
Originally Posted by @luc@rd View Post
hello everyone,

just curious does anyone know those beauty services shops at The Bencoolen, are they allow to provide massage services(normally $68/hr)?
Got a feeling that they do not have a valid licence to do so
This happened 2017-18 cannot remember the year.

I was walking along that street when a slim tall Msian girl ask me want to do massage, I ask her if she was doing the massage and she said yes. Like you may have guessed she lied.

When I reach the shop I noticed that's a beauty parlour and there are a lot of chip bu, but am still disappointed but not for long.

once they ushered me into the room, another girl came, lily or something. very tall slim long legs ok boobs and very short mini skirt.

she said give me massage in that very cramp room.

during the massage I could feel her legs nocking into my hands, natural reflex I try to avoid out of politeness. But it happened more and more I could feel her super smooth legs. As she massage me now I begun to caress her calves and she did not say anything, so I went higher to her thighs still say nothing.

it was time for her to change position and her croutch was right above my head, with my two hands I caress her backside and pulled her into me my dad hitting a croutch she let out a soft moan. I pushed up her skirt and feel up her cunt, she was trembling a bit and completely stop the massage to enjoy, I then push her panties aside and dug her and found the G spot. After 1-2 minutes she squirted.

She stepped aside prone to the bed and started rubbing herself.

I went behind her to give her doggy.

after all is done she ask me to sign package KNN

lesson learnt, know who and when to fuck LOL
Old 19-06-2023, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2725 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerardwoon View Post

When I reach the shop I noticed that's a beauty parlour

I pushed up her skirt and feel up her cunt, she was trembling a bit and completely stop the massage to enjoy, I then push her panties aside and dug her and found the G spot. After 1-2 minutes she squirted.

She stepped aside prone to the bed and started rubbing herself.

I went behind her to give her doggy.

interesting story. never know so happening.
one time while waiting for my phone to be repaired, I was tempted by the $38 only package for a massage/facial. Took the massage but it is a very unrelaxing massage with the constant chanting of package signing throughout.
Old 19-06-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2725 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
any updated FR on this shop?
did my own recce to this shop mentioned.
Viet ML look is same as advertised photo/video.
She wore short dress as in the advertised photo but ah ma tie kor underneath
body looks good with clothes and bra on. but when roam inside, small saggy boobs and flappy tummy
Her massage ok, also got back stepping.
Entrance $60, GQ expensive at $100 for hj + roam + dfk + digging.

No RTM.
Old 21-06-2023, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 18
DaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
did my own recce to this shop mentioned.
Viet ML look is same as advertised photo/video.
She wore short dress as in the advertised photo but ah ma tie kor underneath
body looks good with clothes and bra on. but when roam inside, small saggy boobs and flappy tummy
Her massage ok, also got back stepping.
Entrance $60, GQ expensive at $100 for hj + roam + dfk + digging.

No RTM.
If GQ offered at 80 for the various doables then still can consider with 1 eye closed
Old 24-06-2023, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I was walking along that street when a slim tall Msian girl ask me want to do massage, I ask her if she was doing the massage and she said yes. Like you may have guessed she lied.

What are your damages for specials? Can’t be FOC right!
If I paid for the damages I would not even have bothered listening to her package!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 24-06-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
What are your damages for specials? Can’t be FOC right!
If I paid for the damages I would not even have bothered listening to her package!
I never fuck them for free, I bought the cheapest package. Money is the common language and the equaliser.
Old 25-06-2023, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So..read ha?
People recounting from 2017/18 wat was even then a rare rare episode ( i guess he waz good looking & had game, not some fattie gameless type lol) and got lycky cos she was horny...)good for him!!!

But IRRELEVANT to the here&now

Avoid!
Old 27-06-2023, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
So..read ha?
People recounting from 2017/18 wat was even then a rare rare episode ( i guess he waz good looking & had game, not some fattie gameless type lol) and got lycky cos she was horny...)good for him!!!

But IRRELEVANT to the here&now

Avoid!
irrelevant perhaps. maybe you publish some of yours?
reveal girl and shop
destroy the girl and shop? I not like that LOL
Old 04-07-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
irrelevant perhaps. maybe you publish some of yours?
reveal girl and shop
destroy the girl and shop? I not like that LOL
he s from mumbai , black smelly and inferior complex is stronger like the smell from ganges river
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1