The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 06-11-2018, 02:33 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Match88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jctt View Post
do not try this girl. very stuck up attitude. Money face and rush. texting throughout. keep changing names and don't really look like photo....

http://sgbeautycastles.club/xiao-xue/
Agreed. Tried her out when she was still in lakeside. Not service oriented and differed from the pictures (big cups though)
Old 10-11-2018, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7691 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
There used to be like 4-5 pages of advertisements in FL Dome 2, now left only less than one page. It seems like SBF is losing quite many business...
Many retired or have more important areas to spend money on.😊
Old 12-11-2018, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paganwinter View Post
Many retired or have more important areas to spend money on.😊
I think the demand of PRC prostitutes is still strong in Singapore just SBF is losing most of the advertisements to other websites.
Old 13-11-2018, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 12
DirtyDuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDirtyDuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs down Re: Si bei Bad bonk

http://www.$$$$$$$$.net/Girl/6165.html
http://www.8090xxxx.net/girl.php?id=2212

This bitch really has her ways of bluffing people. Her attitude sucks and it is the worst that I have met. Her good feedbacks are fake like she got slim waist and long slim leg but in actual fact she is round, short and fat. All her bad feedbacks are deleted by webmaster and even in sbf there are people helping her to delete my feedback about her.

To all Bros out there, try at your own risk if you believe her good feedback. Avoid her at all costs!
Old 15-11-2018, 07:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jctt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.info/ke-er-massage/

Another attitude girl. Rushed, double-bookings and quite rude to customers.
Body is fat....and looks 5/10 in my view. Looks more like auntie...
Old 15-11-2018, 02:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -62 / Power: 0
Lightfire has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
There used to be like 4-5 pages of advertisements in FL Dome 2, now left only less than one page. It seems like SBF is losing quite many business...
These days people go to xxxx website but there is a lot of fake FRs out there.
End of the day, we still have to tick gum tick gum see which girl provide good service.
Hahahaha
Old 16-11-2018, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 7
batman18 is one of the Best!batman18 is one of the Best!batman18 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jctt View Post
do not try this girl. very stuck up attitude. Money face and rush. texting throughout. keep changing names and don't really look like photo....

http://sgbeautycastles.club/xiao-xue/
oh man.. she keep changing location and name, previously known as bai xue, advertise on a lot of platform. I tried once a few months ago when her price was $100, but tbh her photos are probably from 5 yrs ago or heavily PS.. i was quite shocked when i saw her behind the door, feels more like a MILF. Boobs big yes, but a bit saggy, not full.. v turn off for me. Session was v commercial as well, moan sibei fake, closed my eyes and fantasize in order to release.In the end went home liao PCC again cuz the session really felt lacklustre.

Maybe some folks like MILF type, don't care for GFE, just need a budget bonk can look for her, but with the increased price now, i think got many better ones out there.
Old 17-11-2018, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 11
WhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud of

I do wanted to try sgrelax but no FR leh. At least the pricing ok because nowadays u go HC top up HJ, the price might as well come here look for FJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestbro View Post
After a few months of playing around in FL2, I can confirm that most pretty pictures are fake. Those not so good ones and clearly non-beautified ones are the safest bet. Like MOMO on 8090, and previously 小小 on sgbeautycastle. Haven’t tried sgrelax but I see a lot of repeated faces. So I’m just gonna go for FL1 for now. But also tio one super outdated or super beautified photo, Gust.
Old 21-11-2018, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 12
TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of

Just saw this new Stable by user Huaikhwang.

Clarify with the OKT if the Girl is same as Picture, he say same, but after Google search then Image is Well-known Public Figure, he start to scold me.
Old 22-11-2018, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
PussMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPussMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I think the demand of PRC prostitutes is still strong in Singapore just SBF is losing most of the advertisements to other websites.
Dome 2 lost a lot of customer because way too many fake FR, fake picture, scamming FL. Naturally all cheongster move to dome 1, Dome 1 now lots of pretty girls, reasonable price.

Time for Dome 2 to buck up

Supply and demand
Old 22-11-2018, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
PussMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPussMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

and to add... when u have a thread like this "Sibei bad bonk" that has 2.5m views... Dome 2 is mati liao
Old 25-11-2018, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7691 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PussMan View Post
Dome 2 lost a lot of customer because way too many fake FR, fake picture, scamming FL. Naturally all cheongster move to dome 1, Dome 1 now lots of pretty girls, reasonable price.

Time for Dome 2 to buck up

Supply and demand
I only come here 😂
Old 29-11-2018, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
G2212 is Cool - loads of Potential
Angry Re: Si bei Bad bonk

I was tempted to book some fl but luckily saw this posts.. thank you brothers, u r a true saviour. F*** those out who post fake pics.

Btw, anyone tried Miko? Cant find any Fr on her.
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=708150
Old 02-12-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 7
b123li999 is one of the Best!b123li999 is one of the Best!b123li999 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Talking about mati .... did any one noticed that the famous okt site sxxwolveees has not been accessible for some time?

Is it mati also?? how about the girls?
Gone already, a lot of girls also gone. Left over are either directly via Wechat only or other lesser know sites
Old 03-12-2018, 10:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Darkknightbat88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Gone case liao :https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...sted-10992200?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1